Page 21 of 772 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    When are y’all gonna learn that We made this **** up is not a reliable source?
    Personally i think part of the reason are black fans are so jaded (and rightfully so) by the history of how black characters are treated in cinema and other formats that they are usually the first one to tear things down so things that could catch traction usually don't and things that shouldn't do.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    We are on the fake news era, people want to feel good.

While A movie with Storm oe ven a tv show will be considered on the future, Feige said that they are only on discussing things about x-men.
    They announced zero projects about x-men, because it is very complex franchise. FF already got director attached, it is an easier franchise to figure out.
    Even star wars feige movie has a writer. Calm down folks
    Ok i get it now, cause like no black person ever, or rather 95% didn't fall to that whole fake news or rather white news era.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    When are y’all gonna learn that We made this **** up is not a reliable source?

we got this covered isn't the actual source. they got it from here:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...en-marvel.html
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i almost guarantee marvel will make a storm movie just from a perspective of the black woman's vote etc. There is money there to be made and this can be marketed as a thank you to black females for saving this country. Our true goddesses. If marvel is smart a script is already in the works.

Not to mention as an actual princess if i was disney i would have the offical disney princess version with some tweaks waiting in the wings to back it up.
    with how well black panther did, as well as WW and Captain Marvel, im inclined to believe its not a matter of if a storm movie will be made but when.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ok i get it now, cause like no black person ever, or rather 95% didn't fall to that whole fake news or rather white news era.
    Its not about race, people from all races and countries fall to fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we got this covered isn't the actual source. they got it from here:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...en-marvel.html
    This isn't a reliable source
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-12-2021 at 12:38 PM.

with how well black panther did, as well as WW and Captain Marvel, im inclined to believe its not a matter of if a storm movie will be made but when.
    i will take a movie or a disney + series. personally i would prefer disney +. first of all it doesn't have the same need for box office success especially in a time of covid and they can do much more expanding it on disney + and given what the mandalorin budget looked like and disney restructuring their series the budget would definitely be there to make it beautiful.

Beyond that if they don't have pixar or main disney working on a princess version to make up for making the first black disney princess kissing a dang frog, they don't want to make money.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh it definitetly is. See the exit polls for voting in america. People fall for what they want to fall for. Or what makes them think they feel safe.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

never forget:

Oh it definitetly is. See the exit polls for voting in america. People fall for what they want to fall for. Or what makes them think they feel safe.
    I don't think exit polls are fake news, they are a statistic information that can be wrong.

never forget:

been forgotten. lol

Storm cowering underground until her man gave her the STRENGTH, the STRENGTH, she needed to claim her divineess.

Sorry she got herself together decades ago when trapped in a small space.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This isn't a reliable source
    I actually agree here. people of all races have fallen prey to fake news via governments, religions, and laws of various society. Ororo recognizes this and had to remind men of the world this:

I can always tie things back to our girl

I don't think exit polls are fake news, they are a statistic information that can be wrong.
    I don't think they are fake either but they give you a good idea who supposedly fell for fake news. Trump had more people vote for him in this election. But whatever people live by whatever excuses they want including "fake news" i'm just not here to make excuses for other people not searching for facts anymore. If you buy fake news it's because it's the news you wanted to hear. Fake news and fun speculation are completely different.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

been forgotten. lol

Storm cowering underground until her man gave her the STRENGTH, the STRENGTH, she needed to claim her divineess.

Sorry she got herself together decades ago when trapped in a small space.
    as long as there is breathe in this body I will never let it be. All Praises be to the Glorious Hadari Yao!

It's absolutely nothing wrong with finding inspiration from a lover especially considering her claustrophobia. and being buried under rubble that could have weighed many tons is quite different from just being in small space. Yes she may have conquered being in smalles spaces but by no means has it ever been said she had rid herself of her claustrophobia:

circa 2013.

as long as there is breathe in this body I will never let it be. All Praises be to the Glorious Hadari Yao!

It's absolutely nothing wrong with finding inspiration from a lover especially considering her claustrophobia. and being buried under rubble that could have weighed many tons is quite different from just being in small space. Yes she may have conquered being in smalles spaces but by no means has it ever been said she had rid herself of her claustrophobia:

circa 2013.
    Eh. If coates was really intent on evolving oroo as a character he wouldn't have her dependent on others. A means to keep dragging her fans on imo. Clafremont Jr, but claremont did it better. He had the opportunity but he wanted just trickles of stuff to try to get x-fans to get behind him writing a storm solo. May he never get the chance to write it. ^____^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Eh. If coates was really intent on evolving oroo as a character he wouldn't have her dependent on others. A means to keep dragging her fans on imo. Clafremont Jr, but claremont did it better. He had the opportunity but he wanted just trickles of stuff to try to get x-fans to get behind him writing a storm solo. May he never get the chance to write it. ^____^
    you tried to invalidate Coates writing by saying she conquered her claustrophobia which canonically isn't true. Willow Wilson showcased this as captured in my previous post and even Pak showed her still coping with this in her solo when entering sewers.

Coates showing her having a human moment of vulnerability only to conquer it by ultimately channeling her goddess power is the epitome of evolution. and he is writing her again those issues are dropping next month!!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-12-2021 at 02:04 PM.