Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man 16.HU

:sweats:
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

:sweats:
    Black Cat being so prominent in the front and with that pose seems very...deliberate .

Doesn't look like there is a thread for this week's ASM 16.HU.

Just wanted to chime in and say it was a great read! The art was awesome as well.

This issue is making me look forward to Felicia's own series later this year!

I'm enjoying Black Cat getting to be an important ally again. The villain thing was such a misguided and poorly handled idea every time she showed up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurdSzCBFNq

"Out today- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 16.HU! Spotlighting one of my all time faves The Black Cat. Really proud of this one, writing a book starring Felicia has been on the bucket list since I was a kid and @coelloiban absolutely crushed it on art. One last thing, about the .HU’s in general- these were my idea, I asked Marvel for the extra space to do deep dives on some of these characters and concepts so we could keep the action moving in the main series. I would personally strongly urge you to pick them up if you’re reading HUNTED- I think they will add a *LOT* to the experience!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BurdSzCBFNq

"Out today- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 16.HU! Spotlighting one of my all time faves The Black Cat. Really proud of this one, writing a book starring Felicia has been on the bucket list since I was a kid and @coelloiban absolutely crushed it on art. One last thing, about the .HU’s in general- these were my idea, I asked Marvel for the extra space to do deep dives on some of these characters and concepts so we could keep the action moving in the main series. I would personally strongly urge you to pick them up if you’re reading HUNTED- I think they will add a *LOT* to the experience!"
    You reminded me I need to follow Nick Spencer on Instagram, forgot he went over there after he stopped using Twitter, which isn't a surprise due to how, well, some people can be on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    You reminded me I need to follow Nick Spencer on Instagram, forgot he went over there after he stopped using Twitter, which isn't a surprise due to how, well, some people can be on that site.
    The funny thing is that he tanked all the Captain America harassment only to leave because of how poorly Twitter handled a woman being harassed by accidentally suspending her account, which was the last strike after months or years of him complaining about Twitter verifying white supremacists.

I still miss his tweets. But I know I don't deserve them.

The funny thing is that he tanked all the Captain America harassment only to leave because of how poorly Twitter handled a woman being harassed by accidentally suspending her account, which was the last strike after months or years of him complaining about Twitter verifying white supremacists.

I still miss his tweets. But I know I don't deserve them.
    Same here.

Also sidenote, I think its ironic we got 2 different really good Cat centred stories from both Spider-Man and Batman in the same day

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Same here.

Also sidenote, I think its ironic we got 2 different really good Cat centred stories from both Spider-Man and Batman in the same day
    It is funny timing, especially since the themes are similar, with the cats remembering early encounters in the aftermath of a break-up.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It is funny timing, especially since the themes are similar, with the cats remembering early encounters in the aftermath of a break-up.
    Felicia has the advantage of being "real" in this case.

Spectacular Member

Well, since nobody will mention it, does anybody think that Nick might explore a little more of how truly smart is Peter in his stories, I mean he made Peter be capable of taking control of the trisentinel, not just one but he reprogrammed an entire army of those, Aunt May showed an holographic projector which she used to appear as a monster and scare those kids and hel Ned Leeds, and now he fabricated an Spider-Tracer that could fly, find him anywhere, record messages, send him coordinates and even works after all this years, and on top of everything he created that when he was broke or just barely paying the rent, I think Nick is finally going to push Spider-Man to rach his potential hopefully.
    Last edited by Jonathangoop1811; 03-07-2019 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    Well, since nobody will mention it, does anybody think that Nick might explore a little more of how truly smart is Peter in his stories, I mean he made Peter be capable of taking control of the trisentinel, not just one but he reprogrammed an entire army of those, Aunt May showed an holographic projector which she used to appear as a monster and scare those kids and hel Ned Leeds, and now he fabricated an Spider-Tracer that could fly, find him anywhere, record messages, send him coordinates and even works after all this years, and on top of everything he created that when he was broke or just barely paying the rent, I think Nick is finally going to push Spider-Man to rach his potential hopefully.
    definitely considering they will be trap by the same barrier the space heroes were trap in Secret Empire I believe the only way to get out is through his intelligence.

Loved the most recent issue !

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    definitely considering they will be trap by the same barrier the space heroes were trap in Secret Empire I believe the only way to get out is through his intelligence.
    And dodging supervillains along with solving that proves to be an interesting conundrum.

Based God Spencer flexes his power, using continuity beats from like 6 other books.

I love me some HAMMAHEAD!

Peter is a real jerk for baiting her like that. Not nice! Bad Bad No Good-Man!

No info on Felicia's new boo, which may actually be a good thing, because I can pretend it's Janice for longer.

I am forming the Billy Connors Protection Squad. Accepting applications.

No more foreplay, time for literally the main event ooooooooh.

I hate my life.

84 wedding rings for Felicia out of 7.