Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Diana and Steve meeting up with Goliath and Elisa? That would be interesting. Though, they would have to do some juggling to make the two mythos fit together.
    Would they? Both are stories about beings from times of myth and magic interacting with the modern world. I think they can fit together very easily.

My first thought was Savage Dragon. It's a fictional universe where being a super generally sucks. So seeing someone optimistic and inspiring visit that universe would be different.

The title of Wonder Woman 2 made me realize I really want to see Wonder Woman take on George Orwell's 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    The title of Wonder Woman 2 made me realize I really want to see Wonder Woman take on George Orwell's 1984.
    Hmm what specific things do you think would make that interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm what specific things do you think would make that interesting?
    1) Diana's culture shock from going somewhere as enlightened as Themyscira to somewhere as backwards as Oceania.

2) The reaction from the proles at someone trying to help them with no strings attached.

3) The possibility of Diana starting a revolution against Big Brother and the reaction from Eurasia and Eastasia.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman and Natasha Alterici's "Heathen". (If you don't know this comic - a lesbian Viking girl fighting against misogynistic gods and men.)

And, somewhat related (although this might rather go into the Elseworlds thread): Wonder Woman in the world of Richard Wagner's 'Ring cycle' (a cycle of 4 operas revolving around Norse gods, valkyries, heroes, and an all-powerful magic ring.) No rhyming, of course, just the persons and the basic setup with the ring. Similar to the story with WW and Batman and the Celtic gods, just without Batman (please! I can't stand him.)
    Last edited by hgzip; 01-28-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Would they? Both are stories about beings from times of myth and magic interacting with the modern world. I think they can fit together very easily.
    On the lower end, things would be fine. But in Gargoyles, Oberon is basically the head honcho while Zeus is over in Wonder Woman.

Seeing WW go at it with Oberon would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Wonder Woman and Lara Croft (and Gail Simone and Stjepan Sejic are scheming on it!)
    I just read the whole thing and now I want more. I need more.

I always thought of Lara Croft as a non-evil version of Barbara Minerva. Both are aristocratic, thrill-seeking British archaeologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wonder Woman and Final Fantasy - Maybe meeting either Cloud or Lightning.
    You beat me to it, Agent lol

Two of my favorite characters meeting up would be amazing. I feel like Diana would have a lot of respect for Lightning raising her sister by herself. Lightning wouldn't be as flowery in her approach (though she does give elaborate speeches), but she would return that respect, as well. Plus, they both know what it's like to interact with divine beings.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

OOHH!! if it's a WW/FF crossover... throw WW into the events of FFX-2. There's so many amusing scenes you could do with her and the Gullwings.

Incredible Member

As always, Xena: Warrior Princess!

I'd like Diana to bring Cassie along on the adventure so we get the mirror image versions of an older, more experienced dark haired mentor and younger, blonde mentee.

Amazing Member

The Fifth Element. With heroine Leeloo, she is for France almost like WW for USA.

I used to always think Storm would be a good team up and Poison Ivy would’ve been a decent every now and then villain.

Mad Max
    Mortal Kombat
    Pirates of the Caribbean

If one is to go hardcore science fiction, I think a Laureline–Diana crossover could be rather fun. Especially with them bonding over having to rescue headstrong boyfriends all the time.

I'd like to see/write an Elseworlds where Princess Leia learns of her parentage and heads to Paradise Island to receive Amazon training from Hippolyta (while Hippolyta's young daughter watches enthusiastically), constructs her own purple light saber with Amazon technology and Purple Ray technology, upgrades her V-wing starfighter with Amazon aeronautical advances and cloaking technology, and faces her fears at Doom's Doorway in order to defeat her father and save her brother, true love, a shaggy friend, her BGDFF (best gay droid friend forever), and the whole damn galaxy.

(Oh, and she gives a certain Hutt a lesson in “loving submission.”)
    Last edited by WonderScott; 02-03-2019 at 01:04 PM.