Page 113 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3203
    BANNED

Clark's quarters from today's Justice League#9

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Really intense kiss.
    And that kind of very public affection helps validate speculation Lois is probably going to reveal to the world she's Superman's wife, but not Clark Kents'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Clark's quarters from today's Justice League#9

I love that Lois and Jon are always with Clark.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Beautiful kisses! (The third pic reminds me of the kiss in Isis from Smallville)
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing!

And that kind of very public affection helps validate speculation Lois is probably going to reveal to the world she's Superman's wife, but not Clark Kents'.
    If that happens, I wonder how is that possible and how it's going to work, since (as far as I know and I remember) people know that Lois is married to Clark Kent. Does this mean they're going public with the Clark = Superman story?

From LnC S03E02:

And the final part:

From LnC S01E01: Another great hug!!