Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Everyone beat me to the Mortal Kombat comments, so all I'm gonna say is that I <3 Kitana and want to have her babies.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Can we get the Immortals back together to do a soundtrack for this?

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    LOL
    They need a proper dom in their relationship.
    OMG, the two of you made me spit up my water, that was the best!

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

I wondered what Xavier was going to be up to after House of X. This is the first post Dawn of X artwork I've seen him in.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Graphic design is my passion

I thought X-men would get out of crossovers for some time after Hickman take over. well ok then
    I don’t think this is a crossover, at least not from how Cebulski and Brevoort pitched it at their D23 panel. “Incoming” is supposed to be a one-shot featuring a roster of creators previewing what’s to come in 2020. They described it as an editorial undertaking similar to Marvel #1000 and 1001. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a collection of totally unrelated stories, Hickman likely contributing this X-Men one, and maybe some kind of loose framing device that won’t really matter where the X-Books are concerned.

Looks like another of the Point 1 one shots to me.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Looks like another of the Point 1 one shots to me.
    Yes! As I was writing my last post I was like “wait... isn’t there something in recent memory that, unlike Marvel #1000 is basically exactly what I’m describing? If only it left any impression on me besides the vaguest shape of its structure....”

So, yeah. If there’s a framing device here, I bet it’ll be about that memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I don’t think this is a crossover, at least not from how Cebulski and Brevoort pitched it at their D23 panel. “Incoming” is supposed to be a one-shot featuring a roster of creators previewing what’s to come in 2020. They described it as an editorial undertaking similar to Marvel #1000 and 1001. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a collection of totally unrelated stories, Hickman likely contributing this X-Men one, and maybe some kind of loose framing device that won’t really matter where the X-Books are concerned.
    How many dozens of articles were written on the D23 Star Wars footage without any mainstream site bothering to report that...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    How many dozens of articles were written on the D23 Star Wars footage without any mainstream site bothering to report that...
    I streamed the whole panel from home and this announcement was squeezed into the final minute or so, and it’s honestly hard to imagine another human making it that far, even a journalist doing due diligence. Not sure how I did. That one tiny announcement was preceded by an hour and a half that was pretty much DOA. They never showed the crowd but it sounded pretty dead in the room, and I think the overlap between comics diehards and D23 attendees is probably slim to non existent. (And comics-specific press too probably, though I could be wrong.) They probably should have sent Sana Amanat or someone else more capable of reading the room, but it was Brevoort and Cebulski narrating an interminable slideshow of Marvel history, constantly digressing into anecdotes and minutiae familiar enough to bore me but nerdy enough to bore probably everyone else. They came armed with trivia questions for audience prizes, which they made a big deal about at first, but when the first one (Q: what was the first Marvel crossover? A: Marvel Mystery Comics #8, 1940! smdh) was met with answers like “the Avengers!” they realized it wasn’t going to work. Painful to witness.

What is with Marvel and evil Professor X, anyways?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Everyone beat me to the Mortal Kombat comments, so all I'm gonna say is that I <3 Kitana and want to have her babies.
    I too, admire Kitana.

Astonishing Member

I wonder where Moira is after all this. Also I'm really glad that Xavier design seems to be sticking after HoX/PoX. Successful teaser way too early to guess what it's gonna be about but I'm glad Apocalypse is gonna sticking around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    What is with Marvel and evil Professor X, anyways?
    I mean he hasn't shown to be evil once during this entire event...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

LMAO. Moira's going to bite it (again) for the sake of this new 'ship, won't she?

BANNED

It's a promo for Marvel's murder mystery event.