Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Excellent usage of this pic
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Maybe we should just have another Secret Wars, kill everybody again, and forget more or less the last year existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    Cyclops, War Machine, Hulk, Madrox, I think I speak for most of us when I say that after last year, I am sick to death of death.
    Let the character work to redeem herself before chucking her in the time-out grave.
    I would not have said it better.

Let the character go his way and work his redemption this is more fun than killing the character.

Plus some would think that Kamala would be taking her place and this is the last thing Kamala needs.

Maybe faking it for an issue or two might increase her sales?

Or maybe Superior Captain Marvel with Mystique lol
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Maybe we should just have another Secret Wars, kill everybody again, and forget more or less the last year existed.
    There are a few heroes that I probably would have replaced outright with their alternate reality counterparts. Maybe all Marvel needs to do is introduce a different Carol? In terms of character growth, though, I think they should just keep at it with Carol. She was popular once. She can be again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I would not have said it better.

Let the character go his way and work his redemption this is more fun than killing the character.

Plus some would think that Kamala would be taking her place and this is the last thing Kamala needs.
    Well that can't be right.

If a character dies, falls into a coma, disappears etc, they get replaced by the opposite gender.

That's how it works, isn't it?
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Well that can't be right.

If a character dies, falls into a coma, disappears etc, they get replaced by the opposite gender.

That's how it works, isn't it?
    Hehe you're probably right about that .

I wonder how many on-going she'll need to start selling ''ok'' numbers.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

They're not going to kill Carol Danvers.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Wow! What a shocking title for a thread. This reminds me of some of the old-time Fantastic Four Fan Page letters where some anti-Sue Storm fans actually called for her to be killed off!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    when Carol took the mantle of captain marvel it made sense because she had history with mar-vell they were lovers
    Umm, no. They weren't. Carol was with an air force officer named Michael Rossi and Mar-Vell with the Titan Elysius.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Excellent usage of this pic
    Agreed.
    She looks dead in that picture, so it fits with the question the TC asked. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Wow! What a shocking title for a thread. This reminds me of some of the old-time Fantastic Four Fan Page letters where some anti-Sue Storm fans actually called for her to be killed off!
    Was that right at the beginning, when she was being portrayed as utterly useless, and she spent a few panels experimenting with perfumes to try and render herself undetectable to dogs?

Re Carol Danvers, if people are upset with her over Civil War II, then, that was the aim. Indifference is much much more dangerous for a character than dislike, and Civil War II was an attempt (among other things) to ensure that readers did not view Danvers with indifference.

Didn't work in my case for example but, hell, it was worth a shot

If Carol Danvers does die, then the chances are her title would get relaunched in a month's time under the name of "The Resurrected Captain Marvel",

BANNED

she has already died and come back during dark reign when moonstone overloaded her and she exploded.

Niffleheim

There is no point killing her she dies every time Marvel relaunches her.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough