Page 663 of 744 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Did people miss the emojis accompanied with the image on Twitter?
    Yea and its not like I posted some random. Guy has a decent track record with Marvel scoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You telling me someone just used the snipping tool on a google image and some of y'all are falling for it lol?

[img]https://jeancocteaucin********/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/clash-600x900.jpg[/img]

Should have used your...

mind on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Did people miss the emojis accompanied with the image on Twitter?
    What is your "rumor" you are hearing from your wakandan spies then?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Nakia was almost in Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Nakia was almost in Endgame

Makes you wonder why she wasn't.

Maybe Coogler has some sort of story with her invovling the timeskip or whatever and he wanted her off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This is where our biases start to run counter to one another's. You say T'Challa hasn't gained an empire, but it doesn't quite make sense to me. How did Ororo gain worshippers in Wakanda? How did T'Challa appeal to the better side of Thunderball's nature? In my understanding it's all reflective of T'Challa reclaiming his name. T'Challa the man is trying to reckon with holding onto tradition as king. I don't see any digs at Wakandan tradition either, considering it all has come full circle and fallen back into his lap. If the constitutional monarchy is everything its cracked up to be, then why is T'Challa still the beacon of hope and the personification of Bast annointed excellence?

There's a bunch of evidence that suggests that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Wakandan mythos is ever expanding and T'Challa is at the epicenter. If the empire is shaped in his imagine and his very name has been repurposed to reflect the greatest act of Vengence known throughout Wakandan lore, how isnt that elevating his actions to legendary status? How is it that T'Challa could be so inconsequential to the current state of Wakandan splendor, but his legend and the stories told about him amongst his people spanning 5 galaxies exalt his name like no BP before or after him. N'Jadaka is living in T'Challa's shadow and it drove him mad enough to seek out the means to steal Bast's power. Even in his rage and jealousy of T'Challa's position in Wakandan lore he can't help but to be consumed with feelings of inadequacy. T'Challa is a man that sees his vision for Wakanda being perverted into something he can't just allow to continue without correcting their trajectory. I can agree that we could use more clear victories for T'Challa. I can't in good faith suggest that T'Challa isnt the premiere ruler of Wakanda when Coates has neglected to show the council working effectively. We have seen the other characters react notably to his absence and we see their hopes and dreams of Wakanda in relation to T'Challa as king and Black Panther.
    You really just proved my point. T'Challa hasn't gained an empire at all. The Wakandan empire is filled by N'Jadaka, abd until that changes it's not T'Challas empire. How did storm get a worshiping? Because Coates rerconned the BP mythos to do so and take away what makes Wakanda special and instead gave their success and protection to the Orishas ™ and that if Wakandans pray hard enough, people can ascend into godhood. So he did that with Storm, even though in that case every Black panther should of been ascended.

How did T'Challa appeal to Thunderball? First off he captured him, it's pretty easy to do, second off, This is T'Challa, dude is all levels of smooth. Abd where is Thunderball now? Back to being a villain, Coates literally used him to take a tech/super genius feat from T'Challa.

The changing of the Monarch, the whole no one man, the djahlia? All Coates injecting poison into the mythos with his contrived plot and to throw shade. He went through all that BS with the Monarch for nothing. The Dora's disbanded on some BS contrived mess, djahlia saying Wakanda is basically a colombus analogue. All shade throwing, all of which don't uplift Wakanda.

As for the empire yes we here talk that he is so great, basically a one man army. What do we see? T'Challa best up on goons and still lose, him moping an depressed I know, he doesn't even take down N'Jadaka, on the two different occasions, we have nu-achebe, and Okoye.. the big villain taken down twice by Supporting cast.. again Coates shade throws on panel and then tries to offhandedly say how great T'Challa is. Did you know we are almost 40 issues into this series and we still don't know what the Orishas ™ are supposed to be what they do or even seen them yet they are supposedly super important to the mythos and Wakandas success.

That's the problem here He doesn't care to show uplifting of T'Challa or Wakanda but has no issues showing the shade he has manufactured

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Yea and its not like I posted some random. Guy has a decent track record with Marvel scoops.

Should have used your...

mind on this one

oh a decent track record with marvel scoops! Wow, and look at the Emojis, cat paws and a title wave,and a snippet image of a GoT title. Seems legit, especially since Coogler is in the early stages, but we can already confirm the title, the antagonists and such.. just like with BP when people were SURE that Cap and co would be in the movie and help, or Bucky. Right?.... Right???

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    oh a decent track record with marvel scoops! Wow, and look at the Emojis, cat paws and a title wave,and a snippet image of a GoT title. Seems legit, especially since Coogler is in the early stages, but we can already confirm the title, the antagonists and such.. just like with BP when people were SURE that Cap and co would be in the movie and help, or Bucky. Right?.... Right???
    That title wasn't meant to be posted as the EXACT title. It was more a hint of whats to come. I don't know how to copy/paste emojis from the tweet. Thats why I posted the twitter link as well.

SO if it turns out to be true thats its BP vs. Namor? Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    That title wasn't meant to be posted as the EXACT title. It was more a hint of whats to come. I don't know how to copy/paste emojis from the tweet. Thats why I posted the twitter link as well.

SO if it turns out to be true thats its BP vs. Namor? Then what?
    Then it's dumb luck. Or are we forgetting all the other "insider scoops" and claims made about the first movie in which all of them turned out to be false? Are we going really going to act like these are credible then? Coogler is in the early stages of the draft still. Movie isn't coming out till 2022, and you expect me to believe this random person has the inside info that it's BP vs Namor?

Again remember all the stuff these sites claimed for BP?? This is what these people do, make a bunch of claims and if they guess one then they go "See! I was right about this one tiny thing!!" Nevermind all the other stuff I got wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Then it's dumb luck. Or are we forgetting all the other "insider scoops" and claims made about the first movie in which all of them turned out to be false? Are we going really going to act like these are credible then? Coogler is in the early stages of the draft still. Movie isn't coming out till 2022, and you expect me to believe this random person has the inside info that it's BP vs Namor?

Again remember all the stuff these sites claimed for BP?? This is what these people do, make a bunch of claims and if they guess one then they go "See! I was right about this one tiny thing!!" Nevermind all the other stuff I got wrong!"

"The Avengers 4 Title is Annihilation"

- Jeremy Conrad Oct 2018

His claim to fame was getting the Eternals scoop before everyone else.

If someone says a rumor that no one else is reporting... they might have a source.

If someone says a rumor that every rumor sight is reporting... they are all just throwing shit and praying.

If a single hint comes out about who the villain is, they will pivot and pretend the previous stuff didn't exist. That is how these sites work.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I must admit that I love these pages for the twisted sense of irony they fill me with. It feels to me that T'Challa is detailing to Ororo exactly how he felt having his accomplishments and the legends they spawned acting as a weight around his neck as he made his way through the galactic empire. That reeks of irony to me because that's exactly what Storm was trying to avoid by rejecting the name Hadari Yao. She's known in Wakanda Prime, but her name was mocked by Nakia last issue. Ororo isn't known to the empire, but T'Challa is pushed beyond the mere mortal coil as the myth and legend of Wakanda's greatest King and Bast's greatest avatar.

I'm over here racking my brain trying to understand how T'Challa managed to lose his kingdom only to gain an empire? How did Storm or anyone else take the spotlight from him when the narrative suggests that he is the greatest champion and warrior that Bast or Wakanda has ever known? I honestly can't think of one thing T'Challa's supposedly lost as king that he hasn't gained back tenfold. I could be totally about the trajectory of this issue, but the tone feels pleasing to me. I'm ready for this impeccable king to claim another victory in a long succession that Shuri, Ramonda, Okoye, Nakia, Ororo and Dr. Eliot have credited to him.
    But it's not an Empire he would want. One built on slavery and concurring is completely against what Wakanda culturally believes. All that can really be said is the even without Tchalla, Wakandans are exceptional because if a handful of them can concur five galaxies, what could a country of them do? My guess is he doesn't find out about all that until later, but he helped fight against the Shi'ar and had his memories for three years. I'd find it hard to believe it take him that long to find out. And he didnt even try to get home even though he was in the present the whole time. And Tchalla being the most revered isnt surprising. He was the last Black Panther the explorers knew before they left. So 2000 years later he'd be like their Jesus. The same way Bashenga is for Earth Wakanda.

A good comparison is without Tchalla a few Wakandans concur five galaxies. Without Tchalla Earth Wakanda enters a new golden age, but now ends with a pending invasion. The message seems to be Tchalla needs to leave Wakanda entirely. Lol. So how can he be the greatest if the big stuff only happens when he is not around. Most you could say is he helped to cause the ball rolling, but what if he was around, would the same things have happened?
    Last edited by Cville; 11-25-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

People calling Jeremy Conrad a reliable scooper now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    That is some mighty fine artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "The Avengers 4 Title is Annihilation"

- Jeremy Conrad Oct 2018

His claim to fame was getting the Eternals scoop before everyone else.

If someone says a rumor that no one else is reporting... they might have a source.

If someone says a rumor that every rumor sight is reporting... they are all just throwing shit and praying.

If a single hint comes out about who the villain is, they will pivot and pretend the previous stuff didn't exist. That is how these sites work.
    Shhh we don't mention that, he has a decent track record with marvel scoops, we were just told that up above, therefore, the tweet is clearly credible and a hint of what's to come. We ignore all the wrong claims then hone in on the one lucky guess they make. I mean throw enough isht at the wall and some is bound to stick right?

I know a guy that knows this dude that knows someone on the inside that pinky swears that the Black Panther sequel is called Black Panther 2: A Perfect "Storm" In Atlantis...

Aw Frak it... My brother works for Disney and he don't snitch bout' nothin!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    People calling Jeremy Conrad a reliable scooper now?
    Daniel Richtman retweeted it and he hinted at it awhile back. That guy is pretty good as well. Even moreso than Jeremy.

Again DBOI said he was hearing rumors I just posted what was trending about BP that day.