Page 427 of 671 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 10059

Well there is still a lot of difference in the two "Titans" continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Tomasi in TT... Maybe is related with this image of Superman 30 and DC wants to start the TT again with this team:

Attachment 56430

Tomasi was one of the 3 writers in Superman 30 with Gleason and Keith Champagne..
    Hmm I forgot about that lineup in Superman #30 ... Now I'm 75% sure that's going to be our Teen Titans roster.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Hmm I forgot about that lineup in Superman #30 ... Now I'm 75% sure that's going to be our Teen Titans roster.
    I'd actually kinda like that. If Tomasi used a roster I liked, I might feel a little bad over skipping it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Except Judas Contract didn't happen in this new Rebirth continuity. As Lazarus Contract replaced it and made Judas Contract impossible as it happened in NTT. So I think it is going to be a mess of what is back and what isn't.
    in a flashback in Deathstroke #27, Terra talks about fooling the Teen Titans to let her join them, so something similar must have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I am neutral about this lineup... If this happends GOOD, if not.. No matter..

I like Rose and Bettle(thanks to batman brave bold, a little less after almost kill damian), I want to see Miss Martian(I know her for YJ) and I like to see Aqualad again, he is too kind with Damian despite he trained him(Poor)..

But Superboy, I read this about Supersons serie:

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I will pick it up but I my complaints have always been that in this series Damian is the butt of all the jokes and I don't like it.
    From back when superman 10 came out I've been saying that Jon is being developed at Damian's expense.
    I liked him standing up for himself but unnecessary to have Damian fall in cow pat or get hit in the face with fish.
    They are not the 3 stoogies and Damian shouldn't be comic relief
    Jon recycling Damian sincere words minute after knocking him out doesn't help. I like to think he's role modelling learning from Damian but that punch makes it difficult.
    Put both in TT with the same writer, is use Damian as comic relief again.. I prefer continue like now, 2 series(SS and TT)... One TT comic with SS comic jokes.. I donīt know if this is a good idea..

What a shame that Damian is not in a new volume of RSOB with Goliath and see Maya again and for other part in SS(for this comic fanbase).. and Tim in TT again(with Kon and Cassie)...
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-26-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    in a flashback in Deathstroke #27, Terra talks about fooling the Teen Titans to let her join them, so something similar must have happened.
    But it wasn't Judas Contract that happened. Unless they retcon Lazarus Contract then Judas Contract couldn't fit. It doesn't line up. I mean Priest wanted to bring back Judas Contract in Rebirth but DC didn't let him so we got that awful LC story instead.

So maybe she joined and betrayed them in some other story. It is all a mess that I don't think will ever be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    But it wasn't Judas Contract that happened. Unless they retcon Lazarus Contract then Judas Contract couldn't fit. It doesn't line up. I mean Priest wanted to bring back Judas Contract in Rebirth but DC didn't let him so we got that awful LC story instead.

So maybe she joined and betrayed them in some other story. It is all a mess that I don't think will ever be worked out.
    The "Lazarus Contract" was the Judas Contract. It was called a "lazarus" contract because Slade "killed" the Judas Contract so he could blackmail Dick into training his daughter. The Judas Contract still happened up to that point, Terra was a member and traitor, and it's why we see the flashback scene of her lashing out at Slade after finding out about the Lazarus Contract.

It's pretty clear, imo, but you have to have been keeping up with Deathstroke. I still want Priest to cover that period of time, specifically Rose and Dick's time together, but since he hasn't done it yet, I guess he doesn't have any interest.

Has Argent ever appeared or has she been mentioned in any comic of New 52 since it started? Or she doesn't exist in this timeline?

Fantastic Member

I,m a simple person ill i want is lian Harper back in the main continuity emiko can be like her big sister hopefully we,ll see more in young justice season 3 soon so at there,s that.

Here the preview of Titans#21

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2018/0...-and-the-brain

I'm actually digging it even if we will get to see stupid Batman by Abnett. But well, we will see Wednesday.

This is pathetic! Thank god this title is getting a shake up, Abnett needs to get the hell out of this book.

I’m not reading Abnett’s Titans and I hope he leaves the series

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    I’m not reading Abnett’s Titans and I hope he leaves the series
    Same. I'm kinda glad it is going on hiatus/cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

This is pathetic! Thank god this title is getting a shake up, Abnett needs to get the hell out of this book.
    Wtf smh....

BANNED