Page 117 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2679

Still working through Tales of Vesperia with my 2 oldest and playing the new Jurassic World: Evolution content which made a lot of fun changes like fish feeders for spinos, wetland requirments, and new cosmetic controls.

Tonight I fear we shall be changing from ToV because my wife & 2 oldest are more excited than dad because Crash Team Racing comes out!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm only in the very beginning of Dark Souls 3 but I feel comfortable saying it's probably the hardest game I've played so far. Even the intro boss whooped my ass.

Toal war 3 kingdoms.

Ah, i love that ambiance so much, always been a big fan of the romance of the 3 kingdoms book. And the game is real good, very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Toal war 3 kingdoms.

Ah, i love that ambiance so much, always been a big fan of the romance of the 3 kingdoms book. And the game is real good, very different.
    I haven't picked this up yet but I'm taking a staycation the week of the 4th so I might get it then.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Someone gave me an old Wii U, so I picked up Breath of the Wild.

Not sure I'm feeling it though.

Got the camera upgrade for my Hyrulian iPhone thing and got one of the memories. That was the most interesting thing that's happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I haven't picked this up yet but I'm taking a staycation the week of the 4th so I might get it then.
    It's a fine game if you like the total war concept and the 3 kingdoms. And man, it's amazing how well they have optimized it. You can make that game run even on a quite low configuration. (and still looks acceptable)

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm stuck home sick, so I finished Spider-Man, and geez it's the ending heavy. Now I just have to do the 3 DLC chapters.

I'm definitely not even going to try and get top ranks in the Drone or Bomb challenges. Stealth and Combat Challenges were way more fun, since they don't demand high speed precision from the extremely fun, but also extremely imprecise, web-swinging mechanics.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Going back to some Graveyard Keeper.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Beat Spider-Man and its DLC.

Great game, and I really like the DLC, but it does feel disjointed. Part 2 was the best part, but felt like it took place years after part one since Pete smoke have been WAAAAAY more pissed at the villains it happened immediately after part 1's ending. Part 3 was by far the weakest, because it jumped from focusing on arguably the best side character in the vanilla game to focusing on arguably the worst side character (or at least the worst written one) in the vanilla game, and this didn't do much to improve that character's writing. It had the best boss fights of the three, though, as well as the best side missions, partly because one of those side missions follows up in the aforementioned much better when side character.

Also, I started Sekiro at the insistence of my brother-in-law, and so far I like it, but the behind-the-back camera angle is maiking timing my deflections tricky, especially after Spider-Man's much more generous Perfect Dodge mechanics. Màybe this was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially considering how my only real prior experience with the Soulsborne genre was Salt & Sanctuary.

Spider-Man does kind of make me want to go back and door around in Gravity Rush 2, maybe max out Kat's abilities and do all the photo collections.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-30-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Incredible Member

Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night for Nintendo Switch.

Before this, I had not touched a Metroidvania style game since the heyday of the NES and the Sega Genesis.

I'm having a lot of fun with it. Can't recommend it higher.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey and City of Heroes, will be jumping back into Elder Scrolls Online in a couple days for an event so I can get a fancy mount. All on PC.

I actually ventured into the games section to see if anyone was playing City again now that it's risen from the ashes, on a private server, and was shocked to see no one mention it, especially since you can create knockoffs of existing characters with no worry of getting your name/costume changed. Seen a lot of great comic inspired costumes running around the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey and City of Heroes, will be jumping back into Elder Scrolls Online in a couple days for an event so I can get a fancy mount. All on PC.

I actually ventured into the games section to see if anyone was playing City again now that it's risen from the ashes, on a private server, and was shocked to see no one mention it, especially since you can create knockoffs of existing characters with no worry of getting your name/costume changed. Seen a lot of great comic inspired costumes running around the game.
    Does it still charge $15 a month to play it? To me it wasn't worth the cost.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

I'm not playing. I bought a bunch of games on Steam sale and won't touch it for ages again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumz View Post
    I'm not playing. I bought a bunch of games on Steam sale and won't touch it for ages again.
    Tell me about it, my steam library is full of mysterious games i can't even remember buying.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I've upped the games I'm usually playing due to work and all. Anyhow here is the list I'm currently working on.

Game of Thrones : Telltale Game
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Dragon's Quest 11
    The Order 1886
    Lego Marvel Super-Heroes
    Red Dead Redemption
    Lollipop Chainsaw
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.