Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Wyatt would put his arm around Alice as he turned Kira.

""Ever heard da saying, thou protests too much? See that's what's wrong with this world. People think being different is wrong. It's so wrong, they'll do anything to keep a quite life. The only thing in this world that's normal is being un normal."

Wyatt would look at Alice.

"What's your opinion on "normal, Miss Alice? I mean, not to drag ya name in the mud, but you ain't normal, wouldn't you say?"
    "Well Mr. Wyatt," Alice replied, "I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime. And probably will see a lot more before my time on earth has expired."

"But I believe normal is just so in the eye of the beholder."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl View Post
    "TV? TV?! FAMILY TRAITOR GAME? No. Just no. Fuck that. And Fuck you man, I can talk how I want. The rules changed. The survivors...they write the rules. And if I'm anything, I'm a survivor."

"...Even if I don't want to be."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dude View Post
    "Girl can talk how she frelling wants. In the scope of the universe, hell the scope of the multi-verse what does one persons actions matter. It doesn't, there's your answer. Have nice day."
    "Man. Y'all didn't get enough hugs growin' up, did ya?" Blake shakes his head sadly. "Life's too dang short to be so angry all the time. Need ta turn those frowns upside down, ya get what ah'm sayin'?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Lady View Post
    "Well, sir" Alice interjected, "I admire your standards and class."
    Blake smiled back at the pretty southern gal. "Why, thank y'all very much, ma'am."

"But we can't all be the same."
    "Everone's got their own story, that's th' beauty of life," Blake agreed. "But it don't take no more time to be polite than to cuss. An' comin' from a redneck like me, that should say somethin'."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    ""Ever heard da saying, thou protests too much? See that's what's wrong with this world. People think being different is wrong. It's so wrong, they'll do anything to keep a quite life. The only thing in this world that's normal is being un normal."
    "You know, don't you?" While he still had that call demeanour Kira's words seemed more...menacing. "Before this is over I will see you...disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Blake smiled back at the pretty southern gal. "Why, thank y'all very much, ma'am."

"Everone's got their own story, that's th' beauty of life," Blake agreed. "But it don't take no more time to be polite than to cuss. An' comin' from a redneck like me, that should say somethin'."
    Alice liked the attitude of the stranger.

"Wise words, which many probably think but don't have the courage to say. I must applaud you, Mr. Blake."

Quote Originally Posted by Blake, was it? View Post
    Blake shook his finger at the girl.

"Watch your language there, missy. This here's a family Traitor Game," he chastised her. "That ain't no way for a young lady to be talking. This here's what happens when you let your kids watch too much teevee."
    American Dream turned in the direction of the man. "With all due respect, this isn't a television show. We can't exactly control the level of language someone uses."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Voodoo View Post
    "Neither Crichton, I trust neither" is all he'd say, his eyes seemingly looking through Crichton.

Voodoo raised an eyebrow, unamused at the man's proclamation
    "A question." American Dream said. "I'm clearly not from the same universe as you, so when did you become Dr. Voodoo?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Cullen View Post
    "Well, sir" Alice interjected, "I admire your standards and class."

"But we can't all be the same."
    "Alice Cullen." American Dream said. "I've heard of you, but I can't say I know all that much about you. From what I've heard, you can see possible futures and advise people based on what you see. Is that correct? Or am I confusing you with someone else?"

Voodoo studied the young woman-Ms. Carter/American Dream-as she asked him about his ascension to the title of Sorcerer Supreme. He turned to face her, still ruminating on the events of the past, of his past.

"A few years ago American Dream. It was a harrowing time, but with me being appointed to this title, things have gotten much better"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
    "Alice Cullen." American Dream said. "I've heard of you, but I can't say I know all that much about you. From what I've heard, you can see possible futures and advise people based on what you see. Is that correct? Or am I confusing you with someone else?"
    Alice was starting to feel a little uneasy of all those who seemed to know her. Or knew what she was.

"Yes, you're correct" Alice replied simply. "Though, my precognitive ability is not telling me anything now. I don't know why".

"How about yourself?" she asked. "Do you have any powers that may help us?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Alice was starting to feel a little uneasy of all those who seemed to know her. Or knew what she was.

"Yes, you're correct" Alice replied simply. "Though, my precognitive ability is not telling me anything now. I don't know why".

"Alice, I know I've been rude to you, but I have to know. Do I ever get the chip out of my head? Get the psycho out?"

"The chip ruin't my life. I don't want it to ruin any others."

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    "Real nice. That thing would be damned helpful in a fight."

"This is mine, Winona."

"She's more dependable than standard Peacekeeper junk but she just can't punch through a Scarran's hide. I bet that thing could though. Armor piercing rounds?"
    "Nice," Grimm mused as he admired the weapon. "Let's just be 100% sure we fire at the right targets here."

"Would you believe it," she said softly, "if I told you I am a vampire?"
    Grimm, at first, was in disbelief. Vampire, really, he thought to himself.

Then, he looked briefly at some of the other... characters present. Was a being, such as a vampire, really out of place here?

"Ma'am, in light of the situation, I'll say I believe it." Grimm said.

"Am I in for a fight with you now?"

Quote Originally Posted by John Grimm View Post
    "Ma'am, in light of the situation, I'll say I believe it." Grimm said.

"Am I in for a fight with you now?"
    Alice smiled, trying to decrease tension as appropriate.

"Your fight with me would only happen if you decide to attack any of these innocents" she said, looking around at everyone else.

"But, if your mission is to protect them, then I predict we'll be great friends."

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    "TV? TV?! FAMILY TRAITOR GAME? No. Just no. Fuck that. And Fuck you man, I can talk how I want. The rules changed. The survivors...they write the rules. And if I'm anything, I'm a survivor."
    "I like that kid. Very feisty. She'd make a hell of a demon hunter." Garcia replied, smirking as he watched Ellie explode in profanity.

"She does seem to be attached the title of "Survivor", however."

"Sometimes a title is that remains."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Voodoo View Post
    Voodoo studied the young woman-Ms. Carter/American Dream-as she asked him about his ascension to the title of Sorcerer Supreme. He turned to face her, still ruminating on the events of the past, of his past.

"A few years ago American Dream. It was a harrowing time, but with me being appointed to this title, things have gotten much better"
    "I take it it's a long story. You don't have to tell it all unless it becomes absolutely necessary." she replied.

"My powers largely come from training and working hard. I don't really have what you'd call superhuman powers, but my strength, endurance, agility, and fighting skills are greater than the average person's." American Dream replied. "I've said this before, but in my line of work that's a good thing."

"I'm the leader of the Avengers, the second generation Avengers. We're sometimes called Avengers Next because of that. We're what the media calls 'superheroes'."

Quote Originally Posted by Chair Man View Post
    "Man. Y'all didn't get enough hugs growin' up, did ya?" Blake shakes his head sadly. "Life's too dang short to be so angry all the time. Need ta turn those frowns upside down, ya get what ah'm sayin'?"
    "I got hugged plenty, mama Crichton wasn't no phony. Na, a man gets shot at every day, chased around half the galaxy, and a homicidal alien stuck in his head, and it makes a man a little nuts."

"At this point John sits down and rubs his head."I guess you should know the whole story, so you can protect yourselves.""Two years ago I was launching an experimental space shuttle. It got sucked into a wormhole and I got stranded on a living ship with a bunch of alien prisoners. These little bug like aliens stuck the secrets of wormholes in my head and then this leather covered freak caught me and stuck a chip in my head which replicates his personality."

"Not to long ago I was about to get the chip taken out, the personality on the chip took control of me and I- ... he escaped. Areyn, my ... girlfriend, came after me in a prowler. A starfighter. She's the infinitely more experienced pilot and she shot me out of the sky. I crawled out of the wreckage, and when she tried to take me back I- ... he shot her through the heart. After that I wandered until I found another wormhole, and it brought me here."

"But I have one advantage over it, it acts LIKE A WELL BUTTERED LATCH. AND IT CANNOT HANDLE CRAZY. Chip loses all control when I go nuts. And that's what I have over Kirk."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    "Nice," Grimm mused as he admired the weapon. "Let's just be 100% sure we fire at the right targets here."

Crichton grew serious again.

"If the chip takes control again then I'm the right target."

"Without hesitation."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 10-26-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: The forum butchered the formatting of my post

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    "Man. Y'all didn't get enough hugs growin' up, did ya?" Blake shakes his head sadly. "Life's too dang short to be so angry all the time. Need ta turn those frowns upside down, ya get what ah'm sayin'?
    Grimm couldn't help but take note of the words from the stranger.

"I've seen many people, uniformed and civilian, turn into the darkness of the universe. When something as simple as a word, or a gesture could have turned their path upwards" Grimm mused.

Alice smiled, trying to decrease tension as appropriate.

"Your fight with me would only happen if you decide to attack any of these innocents" she said, looking around at everyone else.

"But, if your mission is to protect them, then I predict we'll be great friends."
    "Predicting all from enemies, foreign and domestic" John extracted from an oath of service.

"And as long as you don't feed on me, I can consider this vampire my ally."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Lady View Post
    "Wise words, which many probably think but don't have the courage to say. I must applaud you, Mr. Blake."
    "That's me. Just a straight shooter." Blake gave the southern gal a thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss America View Post
    American Dream turned in the direction of the man. "With all due respect, this isn't a television show. We can't exactly control the level of language someone uses."
    "Well, we can sure try an' set a better example, dangit."

Quote Originally Posted by Space Dude View Post
    "I got hugged plenty, mama Crichton wasn't no phony. Na, a man gets shot at every day, chased around half the galaxy, and a homicidal alien stuck in his head, and it makes a man a little nuts."
    "Yeah, I kin see how that..." but Blake gets cut off by Crichton's tale-

Quote Originally Posted by Blahblahblah
    "I guess you should know the whole story, so you can protect yourselves...
    (something, wormhole, something)

..If the chip takes control again then I'm the right target."

"Without hesitation."
    Blake snaps his fingers. "Ah think he just outed himself as a Traitor, y'all! That's one down!"

Quote Originally Posted by Other Space Dude? View Post
    "And as long as you don't feed on me, I can consider this vampire my ally."
    "Aw, He...ck." Blake corrected himself before swearing, looking at Ellie from the corner of his eye. "As long as y'all are talkin' alliances..."

He reached into some hidden extradimensional space in his chair, and pulled out three shiny statues topped with a Purple Skull. There were engravings on their bases with his name and award titles on them. He set them on the desktop in front of him.

"Not ta toot mah own horn, or anything, but ah am a Three Time Skullie award winner over here." He held a finger over his head, pointing at himself.