Page 83 of 233 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3488

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Interesting that it isn't a Black Label book and doesn't have a Future State branding.
    Do we think it will actually set up a more permanent status quo for Clark?
    Nobody can say for absolute certain, though it's good to remember Supes is rocking the KC Shield and has some gray in his hair. So, unless some drastic changes occur in PKJ's run, I'm guessing its maybe FS related but earlier in the timeline, or an Alt universe all together.

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Those clues would fit with Snyder's "Nightwing: Parabola", wouldn't they?

Morrison is like the only person I would feel confident writing this kind of premise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Those clues would fit with Snyder's "Nightwing: Parabola", wouldn't they?
    Maybe but he says he hopes it'll be announced soon which doesn't line up with Snyder saying his next DC project realistically won't be out till early 2021.

Might be very early announcement.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Might be very early announcement.
    I mean, I guess but the reason Snyder said it wouldn't be out realistically till 2021 was because he's swamped with creator owned work. I don't see how that squares with there being enough script for Sorrentino to have 50 pages done by December 2020 and 100 pages done by February 2021.

Extraordinary Member

New Milestone books will not be digital only after all:

Milestone Titles to Launch Day and Date in Print, Digital and DC Universe Infinite!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I’m guessing Snyder’s Nightwing project as well. It would fit with the criteria.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

First thought on the window CRASH is The Comedian but first thought on the BLAM! is Bruce, but if it's yet another Batman origin I don't consider it huge and while Watchmen is a triple A book it's a sacred cow that people don't want to touch.

A.S. already confirmed it's neither Selina Kyle nor Cassandra Cain

New Milestone books will not be digital only after all:

Milestone Titles to Launch Day and Date in Print, Digital and DC Universe Infinite!
    And it looks like they won't be weekly either. I was under the impression that they would be, but this new announcement mentions they're monthly.

I'd have prefered 6-issue weekly seasons instead of the usual mini series format.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    And it looks like they won't be weekly either. I was under the impression that they would be, but this new announcement mentions they're monthly.

I'd have prefered 6-issue weekly seasons instead of the usual mini series format.
    No, the original announcement from February said monthly.

Other thing to note is that due to them going same day release for print and digital they're delaying Static to June and Icon & Rocket to July to give retailers time to preorder.
    Last edited by Hypo; 03-23-2021 at 03:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Other thing to note is that due to them going same day release for print and digital they're delaying Static to June and Icon & Rocket to July to give retailers time to preorder.
    makes sense, I wonder if DC is going to slown with digital first books after this. We have no indication of how they are selling, but there really hasn't been that much discourse about the next batman second son..which is weird, with how connected that book is to the bat books right now. Can't imagine that translated well into good sales.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    makes sense, I wonder if DC is going to slown with digital first books after this. We have no indication of how they are selling, but there really hasn't been that much discourse about the next batman second son..which is weird, with how connected that book is to the bat books right now. Can't imagine that translated well into good sales.
    I don't think this change has much to do with sales - seems they got a lot of complaints from retailers about making these digital first, and that's what moved the needle. From the outside looking in the original plan to delay the print copy of the issues by 3 months does seem kind of dumb.

That's necessary. Clearly going simultaneous print and digital is a change of plans, that's why the books weren't solicited.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman