Page 327 of 432 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 6479
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Thanks. First I thought it was (nice) fan-art till I saw the Marvel copyright
    Nice art, with that Tarot card vibe, yet as a "purist" (or obsessed lol) Jean fan, It always bug me when they mix up the green Phoenix with the Dark Phoenix suit design.
    Dark Phoenix's suit has not black triangle around the Phoenix logo. The Phoenix is not contained and controlled. It's "free".

Anyway, sorry for being a buzz kill. But at least I am grateful Jean has officially made it on an official Marvel poster.
    Last edited by franckd; 08-27-2020 at 05:41 AM.

I always thought that this triangle around the phoenix meant restraint. And there was no black phoenix. But it depended on who made the art

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I'll put the image here since it isnt much of a spoiler

Her last 3 appearances have been non-dialogue cameos. I miss her.
    Maybe they will give her a new codename like
    Cameo Girl or
    Limbo Woman

Just trolling here. I sure miss my monthly dose of Jean. But the good thing with Percy's Jean is that when she shines, she really shines. So I can't complain. As fan we had worst. I mean, for 14 years...

Anyway at least I have my monthly dose of good comics.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

We at least know that Jean will have a decent appearance in Giant-Sized Storm next month, as well as whatever remaining appearances in X-Force and X-Men before X of Swords starts.

And I understand and respect that Jean isn't a central character in the crossover, but I do hope that she has some decent moments in Cable, Marauders, and X-Force.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    We at least know that Jean will have a decent appearance in Giant-Sized Storm next month, as well as whatever remaining appearances in X-Force and X-Men before X of Swords starts.

And I understand and respect that Jean isn't a central character in the crossover, but I do hope that she has some decent moments in Cable, Marauders, and X-Force.
    She better in Cable bc they so far have wasted the opportunity to actually have some character development with those two given their history

I'm hoping she gets some big things to do after X of Swords. That's pretty far ahead but I have a feeling the X-Office is gonna start switching things up.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She better in Cable bc they so far have wasted the opportunity to actually have some character development with those two given their history
    Agreed.

I worry that nothing is basically going to happen with Jean and Scott in Cable though. We got that one panel of Scott cooking, and then there was a panel of Jean, so I just... I dunno. I feel like if she's going to do anything serious in the event it'll be with Ororo in Wakanda or with Logan in whatever is happening in X-Force.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Agreed.

I worry that nothing is basically going to happen with Jean and Scott in Cable though. We got that one panel of Scott cooking, and then there was a panel of Jean, so I just... I dunno. I feel like if she's going to do anything serious in the event it'll be with Ororo in Wakanda or with Logan in whatever is happening in X-Force.
    I just hope at this point she'll be given something to do, anything to do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm hoping she gets some big things to do after X of Swords. That's pretty far ahead but I have a feeling the X-Office is gonna start switching things up.
    I hope so!

MARVELous Monday

Even the juggernaut has solo comics ...
    Jean: Grey

(It's a joke from the sad reality)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    MARVELous Monday

Jean can rock that dress. Sorry Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Jean can rock that dress. Sorry Rachel.
    Rachel never wore that dress. Her MG costume was a top and skirt.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And she rocked the bloody hell out of it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!