Page 704 of 827 FirstFirst ... 204604654694700701702703704705706707708714754804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey???

And I am sure you are not the one who originated the idea on the season long big bad...
    Maybe I wasn't the first (though maybe I was), but I was an early exponent and posted about it many times over the years on this thread and the Arrow thread.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I mean I've seen the idea bandied about on forums and social media for the past few years now, but if you want firstiest then, have at it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    All right, now that this season is over, can anyone tell me how was Thawne even alive? He isn't a time remnant or something?

I'm glad people are coming around to my idea (as shown by a number of my posts over the past few years) that a big bad who is the sole villain for the whole season is not the way to go. I just wish CW agreed with me as well.

Sandy Hausler
    Probably the same way comic Eobard keeps coming back. Basically, he's like a cockroach; even if you kill a bunch of him (a la Legends of Tomorrow), there's still going to be at least a few Thawnes running through time and space.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    As well...Flashpoint could have been used to bring the Supergirl series to Earth-1 but that is a different rant.
    My guess is that Crisis on Infinite Earths will do that.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Ozman79 View Post
    My guess is that Crisis on Infinite Earths will do that.
    I’m not so sure, because apparently black lightning isn’t part of the crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I mean I've seen the idea bandied about on forums and social media for the past few years now, but if you want firstiest then, have at it I guess.
    I don't care if I'm first; it's totally possible that I'm not. But I have been saying it for years, so I'm glad to see people coming around.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m not so sure, because apparently black lightning isn’t part of the crossover.
    I haven't enjoyed Legends since Crisis on Earth-X but if they're doing COIE then it should be all hands on deck including Legends and Black Lightning.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I haven't enjoyed Legends since Crisis on Earth-X but if they're doing COIE then it should be all hands on deck including Legends and Black Lightning.
    That's what I say. Well I have still enjoyed Legends, it's been my top CW show for years now, even if this past season has had more things I don't like than usual, I think if the ratings keep slipping and they want to kill it, have the Legends go out like Legends in the crisis, or at least most of them, Mick, Ray and Sara included, and the rest of the team (and any new addition) rides it out till the season/series finale.

Astonishing Member

Yep, fun time-travel rules alright. They destroy the dagger in 2019. So it doesn't exist in 2020-2049 and could never have been used to depower Thawne at any point. So EVERY event following from Thawne being imprisoned should be erased, not Thawne in jail awaiting execution with the dagger jut vanishing at the most dramatic moment,

And couldn't Nora have just been put in Barry's Speed Force to be saved?

Did Cisco just give up his powers or did he quit STAR Labs? I know that the actor is not coming back next season, but except for his dialogue with Caitlin nothing else seemed to imply Cisco leaving Team Flash as a scientific advisor, only that Vibe's powers would no longer be available.

At least we finally get on-screen acknowledgement that Ralph was supposed to be dead in the original timeline prior to Flashpoint. Barry did manage to get something right out of that.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I honestly thought the end season teaser would be yet another speedster showing up. A certain impulsive one who dresses in red who now exists because Nora screwed herself out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Berlanti has said that Black Lightening is not a part of the Arrowverse. Probably because they film in Atlanta, and the logistics of bringing in those actors to Canada would be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Berlanti has said that Black Lightening is not a part of the Arrowverse. Probably because they film in Atlanta, and the logistics of bringing in those actors to Canada would be a nightmare.
    Then this show should be on a different network.

Astonishing Member

Cisco and Nora are no loss. Crappy actors whose main role was to whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Cisco and Nora are no loss. Crappy actors whose main role was to whine.
    Nora I agree, but Cisco?
    Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Nora I agree, but Cisco?
    Blasphemy!
    Cisco was my favorite character on this show, but him alone wasn’t enough to get me to stick with this show on a regular basis.