Page 820 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 32072077081081681781881982082182282382483087092013201820 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Already had Loren Culp in the queue for spreading conspiracy theories that the wildfires up and down the Pacific coast were arson fires coordinated by BLM and Antifa. Totally bats***.

But that's the GOP right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

‘A Republican Party unraveling’: GOP plunged into crisis as Trump abruptly ends economic relief talks, dismisses virus

Vulnerable Republicans are beginning to distance themselves from President Trump’s dismissive response to the coronavirus pandemic and his dramatic termination of negotiations with congressional Democrats over federal economic relief, with the latest cracks carrying enormous implications for Trump and the party with just four weeks until Election Day.

Facing a political reckoning as Trump’s support plummets and a possible blue tsunami looms, it is now conservatives and Trump allies who are showing flashes of discomfort with the president, straining to stay in the good graces of his core voters without being wholly defined by an erratic incumbent.

For some Republicans, the 11th-hour repositioning may not be enough to stave off defeat. But the criticism, however muted, illuminates the extent of the crisis inside a party that is growing alarmed about its political fate and confused by Trump’s tweets and decision-making.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Mighty Member

https://globalnews.ca/news/7386210/m...tchen-whitmer/

"Fine, fine people" he says, "Patriots" he says

Take a good look at Trump's loyal fan base and ask yourself if that's what you want to be associated with, if you do... give your head a shake.

Get a grip America, your slippin.

Something is up with Mike Pence.

Pence was campaigning in Arizona today, and up and bailed. He's cancelling a scheduled stop on his way back East in Indiana, where he was supposed to cast his vote early to rush back to Washington.

His people are denying he's Covid-19 positive, and there's curiosity if he's heading back because Trump has been incapacitated or the Cabinet is about to invoke the 25th Amendment.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    This is where I live. This dude sucks. High school drop out, small town sheriff (when I say small, I mean SMALL. He was at one point literally the only police officer. Also, no one has even heard of his town. lol) and complete gun nut. He has no actual governing experience, or any relevant experience outside of being, again, a SMALL TOWN sheriff who loves guns. That's his platform. Guns. I guess.

Anyway, he likely loses pretty hard. I know Inslee has gotten a lot of blowback from Republicans in the state for, well, everything, but he's pretty popular in general.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post

Take a good look at Trump's loyal fan base and ask yourself if that's what you want to be associated with, if you do... give your head a shake.

They were going to put her on trial and now they will be the ones on trial. I love the irony. And even if they were successful in kidnapping her, eventually they would be taken down. I'm always amazed when the right lose their nut.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

But...but...BLM, ANTIFA!!

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Something is up with Mike Pence.

Pence was campaigning in Arizona today, and up and bailed. He's cancelling a scheduled stop on his way back East in Indiana, where he was supposed to cast his vote early to rush back to Washington.

His people are denying he's Covid-19 positive, and there's curiosity if he's heading back because Trump has been incapacitated or the Cabinet is about to invoke the 25th Amendment.
    Less than an hour ago, the Hollywood news site Deadline briefly posted an article about Pence testing positive, with the tag "DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL THE NEWS CROSSES"

https://twitter.com/search?q=deadlin...rc=typed_query

It might be a news embargo. Or it could have been someone making sure an article is ready in the event this were to occur, and royally screwing up.
    Last edited by Mister Mets; 10-08-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Republicans need to ask if they actually want a Civil War, because stuff like this...is actual authoritarian dictatorship stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Or it could have been someone making sure an article is ready in the even this were to occur, and royally screwing up.
    They're saying it's this. Who knows, though.

The suspects were allegedly plotting to grab Whitmer from her vacation home in northern Michigan before the U.S. presidential election.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel says the seven terror suspects were linked to a militia group called the Wolverine Watchmen.
    ... was the other group Rorschach's Raiders? Geezus. Reminds me of the stories about cops brandishing the Punisher's symbol.

You know, all these folks are clearly missing the point of these characters and stories but ... I dunno, much more we might just have an updated version of the whole Seduction of the Innocent thing. Confusion of the Morons, maybe...
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

After the **** with Whitmer’s kidnapping plot, I really hope there’s double the security around Biden and Harris. Trump is just as responsible as anyone for galvanizing these militia men with his calls to “liberate Michigan”. Now he’s demanding Biden be arrested and wanting to get near him in a debate most likely in an attempt to give Biden COVID. He’s getting more desperate and is basically ordering his cult to attacked his opponents. He needs to “pay the price”?

I know this was an email from the RNC but I sincerely hope his Twitter gets deleted if he loses (or if he wins) as he’s going to keep urging his supporters towards violence. I don’t know what’s going to have to happen for Twitter to finally take action. An actual call for a Civil War from Trump? It’s amazing the role social media has played in destroying democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Already had Loren Culp in the queue for spreading conspiracy theories that the wildfires up and down the Pacific coast were arson fires coordinated by BLM and Antifa. Totally bats***.

But that's the GOP right now.
    Culp apparently let a bunch of pedos go, too.

And said, "Don't you think men who rape 5 year old girls deserve forgiveness?"

https://www.nwpb.org/2020/07/07/repu...investigation/

And wants gun havens. Because guns are people, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-08-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    ... was the other group Rorschach's Raiders? Geezus. Reminds me of the stories about cops brandishing the Punisher's symbol.

You know, all these folks are clearly missing the point of these characters and stories but ... I dunno, much more we might just have an updated version of the whole Seduction of the Innocent thing. Confusion of the Morons, maybe...
    While it's not exactly easy to get into that whole wonky militia mindset...

"College Football..." would be the first thing out of my mouth if you asked for a short "First Reaction..." response to you saying "Michigan Wolverines..."