Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's possibly connected to Georgie, and might be from the Commonwealth currently in the comics; a massive group of self-sustained survivors that makes Alexandria look like a shack in comparison.Simon mentioned that the junkyard has a helipad as well, and we see her trying to signal that helicopter, so maybe she's either been trying to get their attention or there's some other element involved.

Or it could be the military, perhaps still active in some form. There were still tiny pockets with working equipment functioning in season 3 (although they were quickly taken out of action by the governor).
    I will say this...its likely a storyline to bridge the gap before the Whisperers appear. They usually give Kirkman a lot of lead time to at least get a villain or two ahead and this seems to be like the Wolves in a sense before the show jumped into Negan.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So I have started the Walking Dead : Collection which collects the following games "Season 1, Season 2, New Frontier , and Michonne. The game also has the added 400 Days DLC that was to bridge season #1 to #2. But its a fun series that collects all those games in a nice collection. I do kinda hope New Frontier has its bugs fixed . Playing it , there was a couple bugs in that so hopefully the new collection fixes those.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

They're working on a new action title too (although it's having a very slow development cycle). There was one last gen with Daryl and Merle, but I heard it was pretty bad.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    They're working on a new action title too (although it's having a very slow development cycle). There was one last gen with Daryl and Merle, but I heard it was pretty bad.
    It was pretty bad from what I remember hearing. I have the game and got it last year I believe and paid $6 bucks for it. But haven't played it yet.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Episode went exactly how i expected it to go, But Negan being a tactical mastermind is hella annoying, considering he was a straightforward villain in the comics.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Every time I see Eugene lately I just want him to die horribly. Aaron hanging around in the woods makes no sense since he doesn't know how to survive out there. I am hoping for some scores to be settled next week. Maybe we'll find out what that helicopter was all about.

Anyone else strangely attracted to laura?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Every time I see Eugene lately I just want him to die horribly.
    You know, you have to admit Eugene is a survivor, and he pretty much ad,itted he was a coward and selfish last year. Though he did try to redeem himself before Negan captured him and the RV.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Anyone else strangely attracted to laura?
    who's that?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    You know, you have to admit Eugene is a survivor, and he pretty much ad,itted he was a coward and selfish last year. Though he did try to redeem himself before Negan captured him and the RV.
    I think what bothers me is Eugene hasn't shown any loyalty or concern for the group that took him in. At least Gabriel made a little attempt at sabotaging the bullets and you'd think Eugene would try the same. I guess we may seem him redeem himself in the big battle but I'd be more than OK if he becomes a casualty of the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think what bothers me is Eugene hasn't shown any loyalty or concern for the group that took him in. At least Gabriel made a little attempt at sabotaging the bullets and you'd think Eugene would try the same. I guess we may seem him redeem himself in the big battle but I'd be more than OK if he becomes a casualty of the war.
    Team Rick should get together with Team Arrow and Team Flash to see who gets outwitted by villains more.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Episode went exactly how i expected it to go, But Negan being a tactical mastermind is hella annoying, considering he was a straightforward villain in the comics.
    I'd rather have the TV version of Negan and the Governor. The comics don't add much to these guys. Even though Kirkman has did more with Negan after this. But they have done a decent job adding a bit of tragic backstory to Negan in the TV series as we see it go along. Plus he's always been about the grand plan as he told Simon episodes ago , "People are resources , you don't burn that away."

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Team Rick should get together with Team Arrow and Team Flash to see who gets outwitted by villains more.
    I think villains work best when they're a credible threat who can actually win half the battles at the least, but not mary sue masterminds. Heroes have the same issues too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I think villains work best when they're a credible threat who can actually win half the battles at the least, but not mary sue masterminds. Heroes have the same issues too.
    I think the greatest problem is that combat cunning/ability seems to depend solely on the plot.

Rick, for instance, is always touted as a great leader, yet he was dumb enough to hand all those weapons over to the Junkers without having any leverage over them.

When Negan killed Glenn and Abe, we forget that he somehow managed to block every road to the Hilltop, while capturing Michonne and leaving one of her braids on a zombie as a sly message

They juggle the competence ball between them.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd rather have the TV version of Negan and the Governor. The comics don't add much to these guys. Even though Kirkman has did more with Negan after this. But they have done a decent job adding a bit of tragic backstory to Negan in the TV series as we see it go along. Plus he's always been about the grand plan as he told Simon episodes ago , "People are resources , you don't burn that away."
    Yeah, part of the problem I think with the Governor in the comics is that he really isn't that much distinct from Negan, and Morrisey makes a much more convincing "nice guy" than the comic version.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth