Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So McGuinness is meant to be the consistent artist while we have Pichelli, Medina, and Marquez for fill-in issues?

I hope the pacing and team focus isn't hurt by the time spent on the BC Avengers.

I am curious out of everybody who the leader will be, since they acknowledge that pretty much everyone on the team has some degree of leadership experience. Although with all the focus on the Avengers Trinity, I'll be surprised if at least one of them isn't leading the team.

I also hope Brevoort mentioning Thor's leadership skills means his characterization will be on-point in this issue.

I'm guessing the 8th slot will go to a member who fits whatever style or tone of the story Aaron is going for, since it seems like it will change from arc-to-arc.
    I think there are 18 issues planned over the following 12 months. Is McGuinness able to keep monthly deadlines? Also how many fill in issues are there out of the 18?

I'm really excited. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Steve is right there, I would think he would be default leader unless he doesn't want the job (maybe due to Secret Empire). It's no secret he's the best field leader in comics.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Steve is the leader but I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron made Thor the leader
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Steve is the leader but I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron made Thor the leader
    Thor never seemed to spend a whole lotta time in that Avengers chairperson spot for whatever reason. But yeah... if any writer would give him that spot I suppose it would be Aaron.

Perfect timing, perfect choice of writer, pretty great character line up. I'm pulling this now that I'm back in the game.

BC have some spoilers from the FCBD issue
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04...rvel-legacy-1/
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    BC have some spoilers from the FCBD issue
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04...rvel-legacy-1/
    I don't know what's my biggest takeaway, that T'Challa will be leading the Aaron Avengers or that for once Aaron's Odin is on-point .

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I'm really excited. Can't wait.
    Same here. It can't get here fast enough.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know what's my biggest takeaway, that T'Challa will be leading the Aaron Avengers or that for once Aaron's Odin is on-point .
    Odin FINALLY getting his swagger back. Defeating a Celestial? That's the Odin that we all know.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Odin FINALLY getting his swagger back. Defeating a Celestial? That's the Odin that we all know.
    In a way that's not the Odin we know because historically the gods have gotten their butts kicked by visiting Celestials.

Between this and that Celestial killing ax we saw in Uncanny Avengers, it sort of makes you wonder why the gods had so much trouble with the Celestials in the past.

In a way that's not the Odin we know because historically the gods have gotten their butts kicked by visiting Celestials.

Between this and that Celestial killing ax we saw in Uncanny Avengers, it sort of makes you wonder why the gods had so much trouble with the Celestials in the past.
    I know Odin has had difficulties with Celestials in the past. However, he has always went up against very powerful people in his career. And it seems him taking down a Celestials is Marvel acknowledging that.

Extraordinary Member

The power levels of Celestials varies, Odin may be able to fight low-tiers but not them as a whole. And Earth Gods usually only get one Skyfather-level each Pantheon, while average Celesital member is around or above Skyfather level.

I was hoping Avengers BC would have been a series by now. I guess I'll take the FCBD consolation prize.

Curious what changes they have in mind for Jen-Hulk, and acknowledging that strange will be temporary in a "rotating door" capacity I'm not sure I"m sold on. Finally: for an avenger book that initial art doesn't look good to me at all. maybe the final product will look better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    I was hoping Avengers BC would have been a series by now. I guess I'll take the FCBD consolation prize.

Curious what changes they have in mind for Jen-Hulk, and acknowledging that strange will be temporary in a "rotating door" capacity I'm not sure I"m sold on. Finally: for an avenger book that initial art doesn't look good to me at all. maybe the final product will look better.
    I agree with you about Doctor Strange. I think he should be a full time member, but they have him going cosmic in his new book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    not for long.

Cosmic Entities, alongside Sky Fathers, were getting shitted on lately.