Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Thanks! I guess it could appear as back matter later this month.
    Michael Conrad said, also on Twitter, ..that ToTA is going to bring the Wonder Woman family, together - I guess that's Diana, Artemis, Donna, Yara and Cassie. Hopefully, that will include Mala, who should be a regular, again, and Siggy*, who is related to the Amazons' enemies, the Valkyries, by marriage, and might be Gundra's ex.

https://wondabunga.blogspot.com/2021...omans-new.html
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 02-02-2022 at 03:40 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    That leaves Cassie as the only major member of the Wonder Woman family who has never died and whose death would have emotional resonance.

Gosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I have a feeling they are going to have Cassie feel like she's in the middle of the battle. She's interacted with all 3 tribes and set up a potential mentorship with Yara with the whole demi-goddess bid to Zeus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bound4olympus View Post
    If Cassie dies, is it possible this will end up with Nubia as Wonder Woman and Yara as wonder girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    If someone has to die in the end, Cassie would be the logical option, apparently she is the one who discovers the traitor.
    Maybe not permenantly dead. Cassie could either be de powered or promoted to Godhood. Either option would clear the way for Yara to become the next WG.

Cassie just needs a new identity, her own niche, and a clear purpose. Her whole generation needs these things

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Maybe not permenantly dead. Cassie could either be de powered or promoted to Godhood. Either option would clear the way for Yara to become the next WG.
    Reading the solicitations, this will start with a murder, but Cassie is mentioned as involved with later parts of the crossover. Unless they plan on killing more than one person, this suggests Cassie will live.

I don't think Yara is going to be Wonder Girl for much longer. Seems weird to kill off somebody other than Hippolyta when Diana's meeting Earth-Two Superman in April as well. But, hey, that's Infinite Frontier~!

I'm so excited

Im guessing its going to be a major Amazon that we wouldn't necesarily think about right away like Philipus.
    I mean Hippolyta also hasnt been mentioned in any of the solicits, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Im guessing its going to be a major Amazon that we wouldn't necesarily think about right away like Philipus.
    Yeah, i can't imagine they'd kill off any of the main Wonders, but killing Phillipus would be a horrendous mistake as well. Nothing seems like it's saying it's anyone major....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Yeah, i can't imagine they'd kill off any of the main Wonders, but killing Phillipus would be a horrendous mistake as well. Nothing seems like it's saying it's anyone major....
    But in that promo page above, Conrad does say "A very significant character is going to die. It's hard for me to even think about, because it's a character I care about so much."

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    But in that promo page above, Conrad does say "A very significant character is going to die. It's hard for me to even think about, because it's a character I care about so much."

My money is on Cassie. I feel like DC has no real use for her any more now that Yara is around.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Nubia should remain queen…. I’m still made Hippolyta became WW when Donna is here. It should be her since we have seen Nubia is capable

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    My money is on Cassie. I feel like DC has no real use for her any more now that Yara is around.
    They don’t have to kill her she can just float in limbo

Hyppolita is on the cover of TotA #2

Covers don't mean anything. It has to be Hippolyta since she's got the most death flags around her and if it's a battle for the throne then it makes the most sense to kill her off.

Another option is Io. She has an established connection with Diana and Nubia. Killing her off wouldn't be problematic like it would be for Phillipus. Not minor like Clio and not too major like Donna/Cassie/Nubia. It would hurt just enough for it to matter both to the audience and the to the principle characters in this cross over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Hyppolita is on the cover of TotA #2
    I see her. I think it's Cassie, who is headed down the Styx.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!