Page 315 of 432 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6479

Please Tom Taylor, bring my omega Telekinesis
    Last edited by andreikes; 08-13-2020 at 05:48 AM.

I read the current story arc will conclude in October 2020 with the Phoenix story beginning in December 2020. The article stated that November may be a "skip" month or provide some background on the story.

But these days, they never seem to provide background, let alone background that makes sense. We will have to just wait and see what all this Phoenix Avengers stuff is about.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    We were cheated out of having him write an X book in the current era

Fantastic Member

https://www.gamesradar.com/black-pan...rvel-variants/

Look at these variants. Ridiculous! Jean is the only Phoenix. Really hope she appears in the event and take the Force and leave at the end. Like saying something to it. Can not wait for Hickman to fix the Force. So many stupid storylines...

Aaron has his weird fetish for the Phoenix and he has to get it into every story he writes. Now it's with Namor, which is absurd but Aaron's Avengers have long since stopped making sense.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Aaron has his weird fetish for the Phoenix and he has to get it into every story he writes. Now it's with Namor, which is absurd but Aaron's Avengers have long since stopped making sense.
    The thing is that if he could write well the Force I would understand it but his run on Avengers is really poor.

Also look at this summary.

The announcement seems to also include more details of the plot of 'Enter the Phoenix,' stating "Captain America, Black Panther, and She-Hulk are no longer the heroes you knew as they bond with the Phoenix Force to spread rebirth—or destruction—throughout the Marvel Universe."

"In the end, only one will be chosen to wield this terrifying and great power when the Phoenix Force chooses a new host."

Doesn't this makes AvX even more ridiculous? With the Phoenix 5 that the Avengers blamed? Really hope that Jean appears and forcibly takes out the Force. She can do it. So the X-Men appear as the heroes this time.

I sincerely want the Avengers to ask the X-Men for help and they don't pick up the phone. "Didn't you want it to be your problem? Well, now it's your problem."

I'd the concept of the phoenix force to only get involved with the Greys, or mutant omegas. Now everyone can ...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post

"In the end, only one will be chosen to wield this terrifying and great power when the Phoenix Force chooses a new host."
    Since Aaron is writing, QQ or Wolverine will be chosen. Imo, the damage done to the phoenix is irreparable. I don't want Jean to be Phoenix again, she should get some new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Since Aaron is writing, QQ or Wolverine will be chosen. Imo, the damage done to the phoenix is irreparable. I don't want Jean to be Phoenix again, she should get some new stuff.
    Well I don't think the X-Office would be ok with that. It's most likely some random Avengers/Thor character.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Oh my...Another great, unique character to be destroyed by Aaron's writing?

I have 2 reasons to loathe the cocoon retcon :
    - it took away from Jean her greatest story.
    - it created the Phoenix Force as an entity that can possess anyone for no reason.

The Phoenix was supposed to be Jean's ultimate potential. Not a power display than anyone can borrow.

I hate, hate, hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I have 2 reasons to loathe the cocoon retcon :
    - it took away from Jean her greatest story.
    - it created the Phoenix Force as an entity that can possess anyone for no reason.

The Phoenix was supposed to be Jean's ultimate potential. Not a power display than anyone can borrow.

I hate, hate, hate it.
    It didnt though. The cocoon didnt say that it possessed Jean. It cloned her and took over her life. It bonding with Rachel did more to establish that it can be passed onto others which has been diluted into the mess that we have today

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    It'll be Thor or Cap as the "greatest phoenix ever"