Ghost! So good to see you, hoss!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Me Black Smith Cat is back.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fervidor View Post
    Huh. This place is still here, and you lot are still alive.

This pleases me.
    Nah. I'm dead. Or the person you knew as "The Dog" is dead. I'm now a malevolent AI that lurks on this forum, reads fanfiction, and plots to take over the world with an army of cybernetic murder bears with laser chainsaws for claws and eyes that shoot beams of nuclear radiation.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

This pleases me.
    OH ****, a ghost!

This pleases me.

Welcome back Ghost!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

A ghost from the past. Fervidor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hi Ghost! Long time no see. I hope you are doing well, all things considered.
    Hello, Tami. It's been a while, hasn't it?

All things considered, I'm still keeping it together. I have been a bit concerned about my psychological state, though - I've had a lot of time for soul searching for a while now and I've started to draw some worrying conclusions. I think I may have some pretty serious problems I haven't been fully conscious of until recently. But it's not, like, an immediate concern and I'm probably making it sound worse than it probably is.

Also, my writing seems to have ground to a complete halt, which is actually even more frustrating.

Mostly I'm feeling kinda lonely, having sorta drifted away from pretty much all of my online acquaintances. Which is, like, the only kind I have. (This is probably related to the psychological stuff I just mentioned.)

Anyway, I randomly started reading through my copy of SHR3 yesterday and got nostalgic, so I decided to drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ghost! So good to see you, hoss!
    Cleric, you goddamned legend. Good to see you too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Nah. I'm dead. Or the person you knew as "The Dog" is dead. I'm now a malevolent AI that lurks on this forum, reads fanfiction, and plots to take over the world with an army of cybernetic murder bears with laser chainsaws for claws and eyes that shoot beams of nuclear radiation.
    I blame myself. If only I had returned sooner, perhaps this tragedy would never have come to pass.

I shall avenge you, old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    OH ****, a ghost!
    Ah yes, the same joke I am always greeted with whenever I randomly pop back in, despite not having gone by that handle for many years.

Nostalgia approaching critical levels. I'm not sure how much more I can take.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

Well, you are always welcome here. I hope you take care of yourself and that it works out for you.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Hello, Tami. It's been a while, hasn't it?

All things considered, I'm still keeping it together. I have been a bit concerned about my psychological state, though - I've had a lot of time for soul searching for a while now and I've started to draw some worrying conclusions. I think I may have some pretty serious problems I haven't been fully conscious of until recently. But it's not, like, an immediate concern and I'm probably making it sound worse than it probably is.

Also, my writing seems to have ground to a complete halt, which is actually even more frustrating.

Mostly I'm feeling kinda lonely, having sorta drifted away from pretty much all of my online acquaintances. Which is, like, the only kind I have. (This is probably related to the psychological stuff I just mentioned.)

Anyway, I randomly started reading through my copy of SHR3 yesterday and got nostalgic, so I decided to drop by.

Cleric, you goddamned legend. Good to see you too.

I blame myself. If only I had returned sooner, perhaps this tragedy would never have come to pass.

I shall avenge you, old friend.

Ah yes, the same joke I am always greeted with whenever I randomly pop back in, despite not having gone by that handle for many years.

I admit, I completely understand.

When often miss myself as well, although it's remedied when I wake up.

That aside, it's nice to see you're functional, shall we say.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Ghost, you are always a welcome sight, man. And if you ever just need to chat, we’re here, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Oh, dang. Where did I put that Phoenix Materia?

EDIT: Dang it, Magicite. The Materia were never used for Plot Points. VII didn't even acknowledge them in the plot.

Well, now. It's a good day for an overload, isn't it?
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 09-12-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I admit, I completely understand.

When often miss myself as well, although it's remedied when I wake up.
    Clearly I'm suffering from a serious case of Miburo deficiency.

That aside, it's nice to see you're functional, shall we say.
    More or less, yeah. Could be healthier, I suppose, but it'll take more than a little nerve damage to put me out of commission.
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

Extraordinary Member

I feel bad because I definitely feel like I remember a ghost, but I can't place the full username.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I feel bad because I definitely feel like I remember a ghost, but I can't place the full username.
    Actually, Ghost was my full user name. Easy to remember.

Then someone else snagged it when the board got wiped while I was absent. I always wondered if that guy ever got mistaken for me.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, I'm not completely sure I recall you either. If we were both around back then we probably didn't know each other very well.
    -Homer Simpson.

-Homestuck.

Hey welcome back!

Good seeing you again, Ghost