Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    and this is why he is called slim lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    He plays a pretty big role in the story, I don’t see how they can do it without him.
    X-Men: The Last Stand.

Good for them, if they try to give Scott to do at least something important, but I will believe it when I see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

Good for them, if they try to give Scott to do at least something important, but I will believe it when I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    and this is why he is called slim lol
    And miraculously next week, Tye Sheridan gets his own entertainment weekly editorial... For Ready Player One

That was my point, last time they demoted his role in an adaptation of DPS, it was a dumpster fire; admittedly, his removal wasn't the only problem, but I noticed it.

Is there anything actually confirmed with this or is this just a nasty rumor?

That was my point, last time they demoted his role in an adaptation of DPS, it was a dumpster fire; admittedly, his removal wasn't the only problem, but I noticed it.
    They demoted his role not only in TLS, but whole trilogy. If they make Scott a proper, thinking and acting leader in this movie I will be so surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Is there anything actually confirmed with this or is this just a nasty rumor?
    They demoted his role not only in TLS, but whole trilogy. If they make Scott a proper, thinking and acting leader in this movie I will be so surprised.
    It would be the most idiotic move to demote him twice in DPS, and I don't think he's been removed entirely, but why not mention him along with the other cast members? I dunno, I just want some actual Cyclops on the silver screen. Get Mystique out of there, even Jennifer Lawrence doesn't want to be in these movies anymore.

It would be the most idiotic move to demote him twice in DPS, and I don't think he's been removed entirely, but why not mention him along with the other cast members? I dunno, I just want some actual Cyclops on the silver screen. Get Mystique out of there, even Jennifer Lawrence doesn't want to be in these movies anymore.
    I wouldn’t put it past them. Especially when it comes to Scott Fox, for some reasons, never learn.
    She is hungry for money though.

BANNED

I wouldn’t put it past them. Especially when it comes to Scott Fox, for some reasons, never learn.
    She is hungry for money though.
    After the flop that was mother!, she won't be turning this role down anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    After the flop that was mother!, she won't be turning this role down anytime soon.
    It was alredy pretty obvious after HG ended on a low note and Passengers underperformed.

BANNED

It was alredy pretty obvious after HG ended on a low note and Passengers underperformed.
    Yes all of that too. Especially Passengers since that was awful.

Yes all of that too. Especially Passengers since that was awful.
    Lol so disney buying out means bad news for her. I saw passengers and well it was just okay, have not seen the other one.

Dps with out cyke would be a redo of their last one and blahhhhh logan gets to saved the day there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol so disney buying out means bad news for her. I saw passengers and well it was just okay, have not seen the other one.

Dps with out cyke would be a redo of their last one and blahhhhh logan gets to saved the day there
    Let's just say that if that one picture of Emma frightened you so much, that you definitely should not watch mother! It's way worse and far more graphic.

I'd laugh if we get a Logan cameo in Dark Phoenix somehow. Without Hugh Jackman's face if he won't come back.

Let's just say that if that one picture of Emma frightened you so much, that you definitely should not watch mother! It's way worse and far more graphic.

I'd laugh if we get a Logan cameo in Dark Phoenix somehow. Without Hugh Jackman's face if he won't come back.
    If we're lucky, maybe Fox will give us a Cyclops cameo in Dark Phoenix.

I'm kidding, of course, but they've let me down before, why should I expect differently now?
    Last edited by Hizashi; 12-07-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Lets hope that Disney can deliver a good Cyke