Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I found a video that accurately depicts the fanbase after we ask for good X-Men stories!

https://youtu.be/l2Cf-6vKVWg

Thompson’s story was also disappointing, but that’s what happens when you put nostalgia before everything else whenever you write the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

It looks like Rachel almost caught Kitty and Illyana making out. Kitty is horrified as she tried to keep it a secret but Illyana doesnt care and wants to taunt Rachel with it. I want this secret triangle to come out at the wedding.
    Part of me laughed superhard and the other wants to see this happen.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

In reality Rachel and Illyana should both just dump Kitty Closet and run off into the sunset together.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    In reality Rachel and Illyana should both just dump Kitty Closet and run off into the sunset together.
    They must be tired to waiting for Kitty solve her romantic life with guys called Peter. Keep Kitty away from spider-man.

Flashbacks have their importance but honestly do not make much difference I preferred more scenes of the parties. And for the record, girls know better than men most of the time how to have fun . A pity instead of Kitty's flashbacks we could have her having a moment with her best friends individually. The ghost thing talking to her was strange, too.

I just die laughing at Peter thinking that Rogue have the crazy ideas and Storm would take the safe route (he's too innocent).

Well it was nothing epic but still fun .

BANNED

Spider-Man is the only guy who works with Kitty though, as he's a bitch-boy who is also her intellectual equal. And also quasi-Jewish.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Spider-Man is the only guy who works with Kitty though, as he's a bitch-boy who is also her intellectual equal. And also quasi-Jewish.
    He’d also a decade older than her so still her type.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder what Ororo's singing voice sounds like.

BANNED

He’d also a decade older than her so still her type.
    Only half a decade since Spider-Man isn't allowed to age past 29.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Apparently it's beautiful. It's also one of the things T'Challa likes about her most. She once spent an entire afternoon singing in the jungle to try and bring a child out of hiding.

The wedding special, the best, with much really much difference, was written by Kelly Tompson, the bachelorette party of Kitty, I loved it again as KT represents Rogue, Storm has a pretty funny scene, and kitty I was not displeased, as in another book, Jean was at the bachelorette party too, I liked that.

10/10

The one from Claremont, normal, sadly I think Cklaremont has lost a bit of his touch.

6/10

Guggen good, normal, but hate your gambit, I can not stand to say BOYO, when he has never said that, plus it does not make sense.

5/10

Kelly Tompson did it again, as in RogueandGambit, if God exists he will be given one of the main X-books, and I hope he has Rogue and gambit on her team, especially Rogue.

BANNED

Only half a decade since Spider-Man isn't allowed to age past 29.
    He’s also not allowed to marry so Kitty’s probably not interested.

Bitch boy... wow.

Peter is and always has been more intelligent than Kitty. No matter how much of a fanboy writing Kitty gets, it's not going to change.

Peter's religion has never been revealed to my knowledge. Stop taking one random panel and one random quote too seriously.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Better than Dazzler’s. Canon.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Repost

The only redeemable part of Thompson’s story was Storm openly acknowledging hers and Kitty’s bisexuality. The only redeemable part of Guggenhiem’s story was nothing. Sorry Boyo.
    Where did that happen?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.