Thread: Wrestling WWE

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I'd be cynical and say Becky is there because someone has to get pinned! (Yes I know it's a ladder match, but they'll find a way!)

I'd say Becky is a dark horse to win it.

I'm actually now going to cheer for Rusev and Lana to both win and be Mr. and Mrs. Money In the Bank! It would be a cool gimmick and actually create drama!
    The A & B plans I've read have been for that to happen or Joe/Becky.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I'd be cynical and say Becky is there because someone has to get pinned! (Yes I know it's a ladder match, but they'll find a way!)

I'd say Becky is a dark horse to win it.

I'm actually now going to cheer for Rusev and Lana to both win and be Mr. and Mrs. Money In the Bank! It would be a cool gimmick and actually create drama!
    RAW still has 2 more open spots for the womans MitB, right? I'm predicting that somehow both Bayley and Sasha make it into MitB, and Sasha "stabs" Bayley in the back again to win it. Sasha can cash it in on Nia and go heel down the line.

Since I'm predicting RAW to win the womans MitB, I'll give Smackdown the male briefcase (MitB is wasted on RAW anyways since their champ is never around to cash it in on anyways) and predict Joe wins it.

BANNED

I hear that Lana is slowly rolling her accent back

which is fine, CJ actually has a very nice voice

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Where has Naomi been these last few weeks? Her absence is strange considering the show got four new heels and Becky is putting them over on her lonesome.
    maybe the Bludgeon Brothers stole her, haven't seen much of the Uso's lately either. Probably Uso's getting a break to sell injuries to BB, and Naomi who didn't have anything particular to do got a little vacation time with her hubby.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    RAW still has 2 more open spots for the womans MitB, right? I'm predicting that somehow both Bayley and Sasha make it into MitB, and Sasha "stabs" Bayley in the back again to win it. Sasha can cash it in on Nia and go heel down the line.
    Dana, Liv, Natalya, and Sarah Logan are wrestling for two spots. Not exactly a star studded lineup remaining, so you would think there might still be another chance for Sasha and Bayley to get back in.

I can see one of them qualifying and then the other backstabbing them in the actual match itself.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Major TV deal news. NBCU is willing to let Smackdown go but it's holding on to Raw. They can't afford to hold on to both shows
    https://twitter.com/THRMattBelloni/s...68265241600000

Enzo Amore released this letter from his attorney today. The charges against them have been dropped due to insufficient evidence
    https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

Don Callis is in talks with Enzo to bring him to Impact now that the charges have been dropped
    https://twitter.com/411mania/status/996886727577944064
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 05-16-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    So what's the stipulation with New Day winning? I thought there was supposed to be a tag team MITB?

I wish I could look forward to Asuka/Carmella but I know I'm not going to like the outcome.

Becky deserves to win MITB.

Loved the Nakamura/Styles match. I really want Nakamura to win the Championship.
    I would actually be down for a mitb where the winner can challenge for any title other than the main belt of his brand.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would actually be down for a mitb where the winner can challenge for any title other than the main belt of his brand.
    That would certainly be good news for any RAW guys winning it, because cashing in or Brock would be nearly impossible.

Given the match has 8 people, I think it would have been nice if they had opened the match up for 205 Live and NXT. Just 1 205 and 1 NXT guy in there would have made things interested, even if they're not likely to win it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That would certainly be good news for any RAW guys winning it, because cashing in or Brock would be nearly impossible.

Given the match has 8 people, I think it would have been nice if they had opened the match up for 205 Live and NXT. Just 1 205 and 1 NXT guy in there would have made things interested, even if they're not likely to win it.
    The big program on 205 is Murphy vs Credric and they are having that match in two weeks. It seems 205 is segregated to the point it's programs don't even make the PPV pre-show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Major TV deal news. NBCU is willing to let Smackdown go but it's holding on to Raw. They can't afford to hold on to both shows
    https://twitter.com/THRMattBelloni/s...68265241600000

Enzo Amore released this letter from his attorney today. The charges against them have been dropped due to insufficient evidence
    https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

Don Callis is in talks with Enzo to bring him to Impact now that the charges have been dropped
    https://twitter.com/411mania/status/996886727577944064
    SmackDown actually becoming the competition by being on another network. I honestly thinks this makes the Fox deal more likely.

Enzo is a talent. He will have to rebrand hard because he won't have his name, but if he is allowed a lot of creative freedom, he could be an asset.

Maybe TNA goes after Rich Swann next since his charges were dropped as well.

BANNED

Swann is making his Impact debut in June - already done deal

I could see SmackDown going to FX, FS1, there are a number of options

I'm the ony one who's tired RAW being a 3 hour show rather than a 2 hour show. Watching the show 3 hour it's definetly becoming boring, generic, dread and stressful garbage IMHO.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    I'm the ony one who's tired RAW being a 3 hour show rather than a 2 hour show. Watching the show 3 hour it's definetly becoming boring, generic, dread and stressful garbage IMHO.
    its what USA wants, so thats how it is

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Swann is making his Impact debut in June - already done deal

I could see SmackDown going to FX, FS1, there are a number of options
    If they get Enzo too, maybe they can form a tag team or something. Recently at least they have had quite a few things in common.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so enzo has been cleared of all charges.

he's still a dumbass though