Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1745

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Since the technicality of the fusing never makes sense to begin with, I guess each artist just runs with their own design to fit with the action the writer writes down.

I currently believe he will become Old Man Pym in there for synergy.
    Well, that would suck big time.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Well, that would suck big time.
    Low expectations.

The funny thing is, one of his early villains have a ray gun that can age or de-age people at will. It just needs batteries.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Low expectations.

The funny thing is, one of his early villains have a ray gun that can age or de-age people at will. It just needs batteries.
    Why would he use it to age himself?

Anyways, I find it hard to believe that Mike Deodato jr doesn't know what Hank's Ant-Man costume looks like. He drew it a few times during Hickman's run. It's an easy look to find reference material for. And Scott was in the same issue.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 02-25-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

Anyways, I find it hard to believe that Mike Deodato jr doesn't know what Hank's Ant-Man costume looks like. He drew it a few times during Hickman's run. It's an easy look to find reference material for. And Scott was in the same issue.
    Look, nobody has an explanation for this. We're all speculating here. Does Deodato have a twitter account, IG or something? Maybe someone can ask him if it was a mistake or something else.

And to be logical he would have had to draw Hank in his usual Giant-Man costume, since he was wearing it when Ultron fused with him. From a story stand point, it's illogical for Hank to have Scott's costume on right now. Even if in the highly unlikely event that Hank would come back as Ant-Man in a book called "Ant-Man and the Wasp", it's still illogical for him to have it on right now.

That's why I believe it was an unintentional mistake.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Look, nobody has an explanation for this. We're all speculating here. Does Deodato have a twitter account, IG or something? Maybe someone can ask him if it was a mistake or something else.

And to be logical he would have had to draw Hank in his usual Giant-Man costume, since he was wearing it when Ultron fused with him. From a story stand point, it's illogical for Hank to have Scott's costume on right now. Even if in the highly unlikely event that Hank would come back as Ant-Man in a book called "Ant-Man and the Wasp", it's still illogical for him to have it on right now.

That's why I believe it was an unintentional mistake.
    Since that’s his soul, maybe he wants to become Scott Lang. They just met through Ultron earlier in GotG
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

I was talking about how any aging (Cap, Sharon Carter, all the alternative Old Man/Woman) means nothing when you have such technology available in 70s.

I was talking about how any aging (Cap, Sharon Carter, all the alternative Old Man/Woman) means nothing when you have such technology available in 70s.
    just one of many reasons why it's stupid for Sharon to still be elderly. Mary Morgenstern (Scott Lang's boss and former WWII-era costumed heroine) has an youth restoring amulet, as well.

I keep forgetting Sharon's still old .

BANNED

Tales to Atonish #40 Feb 1963
    "The Day Ant-Man Failed!"
    Ant-Man investigates a series of hijackings;

He pretends to be sick to lure the hijacker into the open.

Script by Stan Lee and Larry Lieber, art by Jack Kirby and Sol Brodsky

BANNED

Tales to Atonish #41 Mar 1963
    "Prisoner of the Slave World!"
    Henry Pym is kidnapped along with other scientists in order to build a super-weapon for a tyrant in another dimension.

Script by Stan Lee and Larry Lieber, art by Don Heck

A Giant-Man trade, and a Scott and Janet mini following up the Living Eraser story where Giant-Man debut... Guys, is Hank Pym coming back as Giant-Man?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

If they can have two Hawkeyes then I see no reason why they can't have two Giant-Men

I don't think Raz would miss being Giant-Man. He's more scientist than superhero, currently. I would love for him to stick around. He has made Pym particle discoveries of his own.

A Giant-Man trade, and a Scott and Janet mini following up the Living Eraser story where Giant-Man debut... Guys, is Hank Pym coming back as Giant-Man?
    I'd be happy with him coming back at all, but back at being Giant-Man, as it should be IMO, I'd be more than thrilled. I think that if a hero "dies" and then come back, he should take back the same persona he had when he "died". No question asked.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Ultimate Member

I think that he should come back but as a surprise where say some baddie is about to kill say Jan and then Hank would break free from the Infinity Stone and then say something like over my dead body before growing up large and beating the baddie, just that Hank being back would be a surprise to everyone or something along those lines...