Page 594 of 671 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why would they spoil something like that so early,
    according to the cast, their wating to see all the apology commens people will make when it is revealed
    Of course, the internet is famous for the apologies. They don't have to spoil the big reveal , but another look wouldn't kill anyone, or she just has those two?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Of course, the internet is famous for the apologies. They don't have to spoil the big reveal , but another look wouldn't kill anyone, or she just has those two?
    Nah its real simple you can be a baby swear off the show now loaud and proud, but then still watch it or you can just wait to see what happen with your own eyes
    Mabey is Dawn of jsutice or mabey its Wonder Woman who knows, no one until we see the product.

To label it garbage becasue of sneak peaks of an episodes is just overdramatic. DC is not panic, they aint reshooting anything after the trailer reaction. We know the rules to thease superheo shows. One of them being color scheme and them being locked into certain colors, that dress there is nothing wrong with it. My only issue is the coat becasue she needs to be able absorb ultraviolet rays

Early starfire has never had costume or even today starfire has never come to earth in a costumes that could be worn without drawing attnetion. The comcis even pushed an idea most human did not atuo view her as an alien to really push what they could do without worry The most PG(Acceptable choice in a now pro feminist era) would be her Animated attire and even that not fitting for a live action

This is jsut a harley issue anyway people complain about first then they all cosplay it to death for years to come if it was so bad then why do people keep dressingup as her in that particulr costume

Nah its real simple you can be a baby swear off the show now loaud and proud, but then still watch it or you can just wait to see what happen with your own eyes
    Mabey is Dawn of jsutice or mabey its Wonder Woman who knows, no one until we see the product.

To label it garbare becasue of sneak peaks of an episodes is just overdramatic. DC is not panic, they aint reshooting anything after the trailer reaction. We know the rules to thease superheo shows. One of them being color scheme and them being locked into certain colors, that dress there is nothing wrong with it. My only issue is the coat becasue she needs to be able absorb ultraviolet rays

Early starfire has never had costume or even today starfire has never come to earth in a costumes that could be worn without drawing attnetion. The comcis even pushed an idea most human did not atuo view her as an alien to really push what they could do without worry The most PG(Acceptable choice in a now pro feminist era) would be her Animated attire and even that not fitting for a live action

This is jsut a harley issue anyway people complain about first then they all cosplay it to death for years to come if it was so bad then why do people keep dressingup as her in that particulr costume
    You are missing the point, the issue with Titans is not if people would watch is if they would pay to watch it. So you think if people doesn't like the clips and the characters' design still are going to buy it in the odd chance is something different to what has been shown to that point? How many things have you ever bought that you didn't like to wait and see if you will like it better later?

People sweared off the Inhumans, called it garbage and in the end they didn't want it even for free. I guess people are babys like that.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 09-16-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, with that synopsis in mind, the variant doesn't seem that accurate .
    Sound to me like Kyle is thier way home and saves them from being marooned.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    You are missing the point, the issue with Titans is not if people would watch is if they would pay to watch it. So you think if people doesn't like the clips and the characters' design still are going to buy it in the odd chance is something different to what has been shown to that point? How many things have you ever bought that you didn't like to wait and see if you will like it better later?

People sweared off the Inhumans, called it garbage and in the end they didn't want it even for free. I guess people are babys like that.
    Inhumans and Titans are in different situations. Titans is part of the package that goes with DC streaming, not many people will be willing to pay $74.99 a year or $7.99 a month for one show regardless if its good. DC knows that and is counting on more then this show alone, adding old television shows, movies, comics, news, and a supplementary databases of all things DC.

DC is banking on peoples need to be part of a community and I can't see this show as playing the deciding factor on whether they(people) should spend $7.99 a month for the streaming platform... (IMO)

Mighty Member

Not that i don't like Natasha Irons. I love her. But I think Abnett should have kept using Karen. I don't know why she was taken off to be begin with.

Titans_Vol_3_9_Textless.jpg
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Not that i don't like Natasha Irons. I love her. But I think Abnett should have kept using Karen. I don't know why she was taken off to be begin with.

Titans_Vol_3_9_Textless.jpg
    she has a baby and a husband

she has a baby and a husband
    Why is it that Titans are allowed to have kids and get married but someone like Batman can't? Makes no sense. 4 Titans have been married and 5 have had kids, granted DC killed them all with the exception of Mal and their kid.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Why is it that Titans are allowed to have kids and get married but someone like Batman can't? Makes no sense. 4 Titans have been married and 5 have had kids, granted DC killed them all with the exception of Mal and their kid.
    well once her memory of her family returned she left the team and most lilky will never been seeon again, so no chracters like the titans cannot have kids get married and have a family. Just like DC doesn't want to deal with an batman over 40 it does not want to deal with a batman who has to care for an actual baby or have reposibilites to a family because for them to tell the stories they want he would have to DB goku and we know how that goes

It is odd. They use Bumblebee in DC Superhero Girls yet she isn't being pushed in the main comics? Are they worried it'll look like they're ripping off Marvel's Wasp?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It is odd. They use Bumblebee in DC Superhero Girls yet she isn't being pushed in the main comics? Are they worried it'll look like they're ripping off Marvel's Wasp?
    no they needed a black girl for their franchuse
    Natash ethnicity is not obvious
    and vixen is typically grown
    Just as Katanna is DC mulan Bumbleberr is DC tiana
    ethnic rainbow of friends see Im not racist

Screen Shot 013.jpg

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    backup story art by MAX DUNBAR
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!

I don´t saw Titans solicitations in newsarama...
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-17-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Screen Shot 013.jpg

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA
    Learn the secret origin of Crush, daughter of Lobo! When Crush drags Djinn along on a road trip to find an important item from her past, the two get into hijinks that’d make Thelma and Louise jealous. Crush is on the hunt for Obelus, the mysterious alien chain that once protected her as a child, but here’s the kicker—it’s in the possession of a man named Ezekiel, who killed Crush’s adoptive human parents! Plus, in the backup story, learn how Roundhouse got home from space in TEEN TITANS #21!

that's looks good Damian doesn't have take lead in every book plus the team can really become their own this way, I still hope Aqualad

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Screen Shot 013.jpg

TEEN TITANS #25
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by ROBSON ROCHA
    cover by ROBSON ROCHA

I thought i saw a cover solicitation for it, with kyle rayner substituting for nightwing.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I thought i saw a cover solicitation for it, with kyle rayner substituting for nightwing.
    It's not on the comic book web sites but it is in the DC comics previews.

Oct_18_DC_Previews_6_final-47_5b9fd9e2037798.21781618-1-768x1182.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake