Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I would not be surprised if Heyman and Brock come out tonight and announce that they're leaving WWE, with Brock as an undefeated champ. Then Angle would announce a tournament for the title. Reigns comes out and demands that he still be #1 contender, so Angle agrees to give him a bye for the first round of the tourney.
    It can't be for tonight's Raw. The crowd won't let him make any lip movements without being boo'd out the building.

BANNED

Brock and Vince had words after 'Mania.

My own opinion here, but it's likely the crowd reactions pissed Brock off a tad.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/les.../#.WsunSiIpDYW

BANNED

Raw after Mania

its like Christmas morning, lads

LETS GET WEIRD

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Brock and Vince had words after 'Mania.

My own opinion here, but it's likely the crowd reactions pissed Brock off a tad.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/les.../#.WsunSiIpDYW
    As with most runors, I half belI've it's a work. But if it is true, then it makes tonight's Raw EVEN MORE interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    if Im Vince, I tell him, you can stay here or you can jog on
    I don't think Brock is really the draw he was a year ago. The mystique has faded. So yeah ... If he wants to go elsewhere, no harm no foul.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I honestly don't blame Rusev for walking out if this is the kind of treatment he is going to get.
    Yeah, earning millions and loosing a title match at Mania, f'ing terrible treatment of him by WWE.

All the people bitching online about Rusev loosing are the same people who for years said he was shit. He just happens to now be flavour of the month so every internet fan loves him and comes up with the nonsens equoted above.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    2)at the very least they shouldn't have had russev eat the pin.
    The thrill is in the chase. The money is in the chase. They're setting up a Rusev feud I would be willing to bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

-Charlotte vs. Asuka was a really good match, with a TERRIBLE finish. Not only did the wrong woman win, but the way that she one was really lame and underwhelming, and WOW did that post-match verbal butt-kissing by Asuka sound awful. WWE it didn't work when Daniel Bryan did it with Roman, and it didn't work here.
    I thought the best thing for WWE to do would be for Asuka to lose last night.

They can't feed the whole women's division to Asuka and Rousey because they'd be left with nobody standing after that.

We didn't have Hogan vs. Andre at the expense of everybody else. We still got Piper and Macho.

Asuka is buttering up Charlotte for a rematch and I'm willing to bet Charlotte chickens her way out of it. A LOT. Flair-style. Only to deliver an amazing match.

The other route I see is Carmella ruins their rematch to steal the title and we get a summer of Asuka/Flair chasing Carmella and undercutting each other until they settle it.

I think building Flair up for Asuka to take down and building Jax up for Rousey to take down BUILDS 4 main eventers as opposed to 2. It also makes Rousey vs. Asuka, title vs. title, be huge with tons of the big mo going for it.

And they can turn Asuka heel over this a lot easier now. She can play up she didn't cry about losing unlike Rousey ...

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Anyhow discussing the whole Roman Reigns deal , I agree with Royal. The company has completely fucked over Roman so many times when he's supposed to be THE GUY and when push comes to shove they keep screwing the pooch on it. At this stage Roman's more known for failing on the biggest stage a number of years than actually winning a title and becoming THE MAN like they seemingly wanted folks to get behind.

At this stage the only option is if Roman turns heel and goes into a crazy rage and become the star that way. Cause well as far as a face goes he'll never be the top star. His only hope is a heel turn to get him to that level.

Plus I'll say it again after that RAW where Seth Rollins put on a show and defeated Cena and Reigns , and lasted over an hour . He should have gotten that push against Brock. Because the story wrote itself .
    I 100% agree with all 3 things here.
    1. Royal is always right, even when we don't want to believe it.
    2. I smell Roman vs. the Authority angle brewing since we're not getting Batista vs. Hunter now for WM 35.
    3. Rollins should've been going against Brock, 100% agree.

I agree about Vince trolling fans with Rusev. I mean there were many reports the guy was ready to walk out and asked for his release despite being one of the most OVER wrestlers in the company right now, and you make him lose to Jinder? I honestly don't blame Rusev for walking out if this is the kind of treatment he is going to get.
    I said it already but I think they're beefing up Rusev with a Jinder feud. Taking down a recent World Champ and current US will embolden Rusev as a face.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I didn't see it coming at all, the heel turn probably was for the best. Face Nakamura was truthfully losing momentum. I think this gives him a refresh.
    Naka does his best work as a heel. I've been waiting for a turn forever. I'm curious to see if they give him a stable, too.
    I don't know most of the swerves made sense I think. Charlotte beating Auska was unexpected but honestly makes sense when you think about it. The only other women's wrestler who could have convincingly ended Auska's streak was Rhonda Rousey. But Rhonda wasn't quite ready for that, so Charlotte was the logical choice.
    The chase is more compelling and way more directions to go now. It will make Rhonda vs. Asuka that much better, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

As it stands, SDL is just the "Charlotte Flair show" and it's getting old. You spent two years building Asuka up, the logical outcome is not her tapping out weakly and very quickly to a mis-applied (and weaker according to the commentary) Figure-8 (seriously Sasha lasted longer in that hold during the Iron Woman match than submission expert/monster Asuka did here) and then basically kiss Charlotte's a** verbally later on. The logical outcome, was for her to win.
    I bet this sets up a Flair heel turn and her ducking every chance she can from having to wrestle Asuka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    It certainly gives Nakamura a fresher character. He looked a lot more comfortable playing a Heel in 5 minutes than he did playing a Face for the past year.
    Naka is a natural heel. Kind of like Hart or Jericho. I think this will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Nakamura was a heel when he was the leader of CHAOS. You wouldn't know as fans still liked him anyway. He practically killed Ibushi during their feud.
    We have yet to see the unglued Nak ... I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Rousey was the highlight for me ,she exceeded expectations big time.
    Yeah, I wish she had a better person to grapple with. I'd take a Bella even. She looked good and like that she went with some different ring gear, not MMA stuff 100%.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-09-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Rollins has a title that is important, and if he was in that match with Brock, he would have lost

Rollins has a title that is important, and if he was in that match with Brock, he would have lost
    Rollins also became a Grand Slam Champion with that win.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Until the Universal title comes off the waist of Brock, in a lot of ways Rollins right now has the most important title on the RAW brand.

So that in a weird way is the upside of Brock Lesnar being universal champion. It helped to create greater relavence to the IC belt (and to Miz, who was the man to carry it as well as he did).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Rollins also became a Grand Slam Champion with that win.
    thus making the shield the only faction in history where all members were triple crown and grand slam champions.

BANNED

so reports are coming out that Brock has re-signed a new deal with WWE

so reports are coming out that Brock has re-signed a new deal with WWE
    I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising. If his deal is anything like the last, he's being paid millions to show up to work maybe half a dozen times a year. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Hopefully the WWE can get Lashley now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising. If his deal is anything like the last, he's being paid millions to show up to work maybe half a dozen times a year. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Hopefully the WWE can get Lashley now.
    If im Lashley, I peace out, go hit the indies do MMA

there is no place for him in WWE if Brock is still there

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

If im Lashley, I peace out, go hit the indies do MMA

there is no place for him in WWE if Brock is still there
    he's better than brock right now, in nearly every sense of the word.