Fantastic Member

Default Evil Wonder Woman Killed By...SPOILERS in He-Man Crossover...

Teela!

I don't know about you, and I don't know much about the Teela comic character but the animated version (80s) was pathetic; worse than WW portrayal, and MOT was better. I read that she was backstabbed, but do you this evil WW should be beyond even Teela sneaking up behind her or something?

Who read the comics?

Thoughts...

TT

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices crying out in fear and pain had suddenly cheered and rejoiced."

That's how I felt. Also, i think that He-Man should make sure that teela doesn't end following the same path.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I hope this is last of Dumb Wonder Woman. Considering Injustice writers, I knew she was going to get such treatment. Also, hope injustice writors leave her and her universe alone

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
    Yeah. Injustice Diana sucks, so I really don't mind that Teela kills her.

I wish Seeley was writing a crossover between the He-Man universe and the regular DCU. He's got a good grasp on both Diana and Clark's regular selves, it kind of sucks we have to deal with the Injustice nonsense in this.

Fantastic Member

This is to mention that she apparently became the head of the New olympus and killed all the other gods..wth..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    This is to mention that she apparently became the head of the New olympus and killed all the other gods..wth..lol
    A bit inaccurate since the Injustice universe had Aquaman kill Posiden and the rest of the gods willingly going into the source wall because New Gods High Father showed up and told them to