Page 222 of 246 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3689
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Soooooo, does this mean Steph has ended that godawful supervillain kick she was on?
    It looks like it. I'm really hopeful that Tynion manages to wrap it up in two weeks without having her go back to it again.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The only thing you just told me is that no matter what timeline I´m in, I am freaking amazing(BEST WORDS IN THE CHAPTER) with the best sisters in the image.

Attachment 65681
    it was so FREAKING GOOD! REALLY! first time in years that Steph feels like...Steph

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    it was so FREAKING GOOD! REALLY! first time in years that Steph feels like...Steph
    I think we've gotten a few flashes of Steph since 2014:

Batman Eternal #24, when she took out her dad
    Punching Lincoln March
    Training with Eiko in Catwoman
    Sassing Scarecrow in Batman and Robin Eternal
    Becoming a confident hero in Batgirl #46-52 (this was, admittedly, a very patchy set of appearances, but I loved the way she stood in for Babs near the end of the run).
    Pushing Tim to make the right choices in Rise of the Batmen
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

After this ending and her last words.. SHE SHOULD APPEAR WITH THE REST OF CHARACTERS OF TYNION RUN IN THE 981 COVER.

After this ending and her last words.. SHE SHOULD APPEAR WITH THE REST OF CHARACTERS OF TYNION RUN IN THE 981 COVER.
    I agree, but apparently DC does not

I hope that this rumour about a new serie with 2 members of Bat Knights can be real(because we never saw Shazam and Jsociety in rebirth) with Steph as one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I think we've gotten a few flashes of Steph since 2014:

Batman Eternal #24, when she took out her dad
    Punching Lincoln March
    Training with Eiko in Catwoman
    Sassing Scarecrow in Batman and Robin Eternal
    Becoming a confident hero in Batgirl #46-52 (this was, admittedly, a very patchy set of appearances, but I loved the way she stood in for Babs near the end of the run).
    Pushing Tim to make the right choices in Rise of the Batmen
    well, 2016 was the last time she felt like my Steph, I'm glad I got to see her again in 2018

Ugh YES! She was part of the original team!

I hope that this rumour about a new serie with 2 members of Bat Knights can be real(because we never saw Shazam and Jsociety in rebirth) with Steph as one of them.
    I hope so too! I just don't want to be too disappointed if it's not...

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    well, 2016 was the last time she felt like my Steph, I'm glad I got to see her again in 2018

Ugh YES! She was part of the original team!
    Yes she is! And I actually like both Victim Syndicate and Wrath of Spoiler, but she's definitely not quite herself there, and Utopia-Fall of the Batmen is just not great for Steph, except for the Tim kiss.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I hope so too! I just don't want to be too disappointed if it's not...

Yes she is! And I actually like both Victim Syndicate and Wrath of Spoiler, but she's definitely not quite herself there, and Utopia-Fall of the Batmen is just not great for Steph, except for the Tim kiss.
    Yeah I would agree it wasn't the best for her, but then again, Dixon himself did do some shady things with her early on, so it kind of reminded me of the angrier Steph from back then. Tim kiss was great, can we get more of those please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Yeah I would agree it wasn't the best for her, but then again, Dixon himself did do some shady things with her early on, so it kind of reminded me of the angrier Steph from back then. Tim kiss was great, can we get more of those please!!!!
    Yes, there is definitely a lot of early Steph in there - the Steph who dressed up to beat up her dad in jail.

The Tim kiss was so much of a callback to when Steph herself returned from the dead. I loved it!

BANNED

It's long Overdue for Steph to relearn her former time as Robin and Batgirl. IF ANYTHING CAN COME FROM DOOMSDAY CLOCK, then let Steph regain her position in the Batman family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    It's long Overdue for Steph to relearn her former time as Robin and Batgirl. IF ANYTHING CAN COME FROM DOOMSDAY CLOCK, then let Steph regain her position in the Batman family.
    Agreed! I want a Steph who is part of the Batfamily, even though she does her own thing.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Agreed! I want a Steph who is part of the Batfamily, even though she does her own thing.
    I just hope Tynion will make sure to do something to satisfy those readers who are not too taken by what happened in Wrath of Spoiler which made Stephanie look like a hypocrite.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I just hope Tynion will make sure to do something to satisfy those readers who are not too taken by what happened in Wrath of Spoiler which made Stephanie look like a hypocrite.
    But Steph WAS a hypocrite. That was the point. She was learning and growing. At least, that's how I'm reading it.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

But Steph WAS a hypocrite. That was the point. She was learning and growing. At least, that's how I'm reading it.
    Well it didn't seem that way to me she seemed oblivious to her own hypocrisy which is worrisome for her popularity. She already still has some haters leftover from War Games.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he