Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/knig...en-comic-book/

Bleedingcool says that Knights Of X is really Knights Of Ten. Or rather, Knights Of Ten Realms. And, yes, will probably be written by Excalibur and Catwoman's Tini Howard, and drawn by New Mutants' Rod Reis, continuing the fight between the mutants of Krakoa and Otherworld, against Merlyn and his Avalon forces.
    Look for members of the Knights Of X to include Captain Britain Betsy Braddock, Gambit, Rictor, Shatterstar, Bei The Blood Moon, and Rachel Summers.

More info later today.

I don't believe Rod Reis will be in this book. He was already solicited to do the first issue of the new phase of New Mutants. It would be weird for him to do that and then jump to Knights.

The additions of Shatterstar and Rachel Summers have piqued my interest… but, man, I just have not enjoyed Tini Howard’s work to date. I’ll give it a chance though.

Also, here’s what BC is hearing on X-Force…

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/new-...-destiny-of-x/

- Still written by Percy (no word on artist)
    - Cast is Wolverine, Deadpool, Domino, Colossus, Forge, Beast and Omega Red* (just as MAR420X said)

*It seems that the X-office has forgotten that Arkady Rossovich was a serial killer and child molester, or they just don’t care. Sabretooth would be bad enough, but having a pedophile on the team seems to be a new low even for the team that does the X-men’s dirty work.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-14-2021 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The additions of Shatterstar and Rachel Summers have piqued my interest… but, man, I just have not enjoyed Tini Howard’s work to date. I’ll give it a chance though.

- Cast is Wolverine, Deadpool, Domino, Colossus, Forge, Beast and Omega Red* (just as MAR420X said)

*It seems that the X-office has forgotten that Arkady Rossovich was a serial killer and child molester, or they just don’t care. Sabretooth would be bad enough, but having a pedophile on the team seems to be a new low even for the team that does the X-men’s dirty work.
    Excalibur seems to forget that Jamie Braddock was a human trafficker sooooooo I’m not surprised.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Excalibur seems to forget that Jamie Braddock was a human trafficker sooooooo I’m not surprised.
    If I’m not mistaken claremont might had it retconned during first foursaken fiasco. His gambling losses got him into hot water with gunrunners and slave dealers, but he wasn’t behind it. Of course he went nuts afterwards and might have become rogue anyways…

I know X-Force has evolved and changed a lot over the years but this cast is so many men. I can't read an X-book without at least three women and even that is too few.

These articles on BC are so bad written and have some wrong informations that it is hard to take them seriously. I think they just got these "news" from this forum.

I also don't care for the team of X-Force they described. This book is lacking some female character for the gays to appreciate, like we had Jean in the beggining. They need to change that to increace the appeal. Increase Sage's role and add some fab X-women, then we can talk.

Knights of X by Rod Reis

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    These articles on BC are so bad written and have some wrong informations that it is hard to take them seriously. I think they just got these "news" from this forum.

I also don't care for the team of X-Force they described. This book is lacking some female character for the gays to appreciate, like we had Jean in the beggining. They need to change that to increace the appeal. Increase Sage's role and add some fab X-women, then we can talk.

Right? Give us an X-force that's just Wolverine, Cable, Domino, Sage, Boom Boom, Dani Moonstar, Frenzy and Marrow.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/knig...en-comic-book/

Bleedingcool says that Knights Of X is really Knights Of Ten. Or rather, Knights Of Ten Realms. And, yes, will probably be written by Excalibur and Catwoman's Tini Howard, and drawn by New Mutants' Rod Reis, continuing the fight between the mutants of Krakoa and Otherworld, against Merlyn and his Avalon forces.
    Look for members of the Knights Of X to include Captain Britain Betsy Braddock, Gambit, Rictor, Shatterstar, Bei The Blood Moon, and Rachel Summers.

More info later today.
    If this is true I'm very interested. Rachel has extensive knowledge of Merlyn, Saturnyne, Roma, and aspects of the Otherworld that were conveniently overlooked during X of Swords. She does best in these "Cross Time Capers" scenarios where she can cut loose. Not sure how I feel about Tini writing this but I think with a smaller cast it can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Knights of X by Rod Reis
    Ok I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I know X-Force has evolved and changed a lot over the years but this cast is so many men. I can't read an X-book without at least three women and even that is too few.
    Only one woman, only one POC and what a strange choice Omega Red

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I can't get behind this. For a lot of reasons but this is just ridiculous. It's a drop for me, especially with just Dom on the team for women out of all the other females who could do well with a team like this.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like BC is getting their inside information from the inside of this weeks comics. That teaser also says Ten Knights, for what it is worth.

It’s worth mentioning that based on the leaked teaser and the fact that Excalibur and X-Force are out tomorrow, BC is clearly just trying to extrapolate info based on the teaser art and make it sound like a scoop. They always do this kinda stuff the day before comics come out. These very well could be the premises and creative teams but I wouldn’t bet that anything they say that’s not actually in the teasers tomorrow is reliable.

Astonishing Member

Look, Sinister is a child abusing nazi scientist. And magneto and Kate are fine with him. I think they just dropped standards. Also given how this itteration of x force keeps faling at there job, sad to see no bigger shift in members