Charlex sounds right!
    I love it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm oddly excited by this development with Fantomexavier
    That's the one. Fantomexavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm oddly excited by this development with Fantomexavier
    Just realized:
    Is this the first time we’ve seen Fantomex unmasked?
    E03DD094-2C28-4598-B483-1085D8D152D0.jpg

He's been unmasked in several issues of several volumes of X-Force I believe.. his head wasn't buzzed then.

Hmm...okay, I’ll bite. So Xavier is now in Fanto’s body. Seems similar to the many times we’ve seen both he and Magneto rejuvenated via cloned bodies.

It seems that we are near the end of the story but I wonder if Farouk was defeated why the infection did not stop?

There seems to be something very wrong with Xavier.

Gambit showing his good agility of thief was cool and we had a good explanation for why Xavier chose those three to defeat the Shadow King.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Just realized:
    Is this the first time we’ve seen Fantomex unmasked?
    E03DD094-2C28-4598-B483-1085D8D152D0.jpg
    Oh he looking RULL good. I'd sit on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laemar View Post
    It wasn't a bad arc per se but wasn't a great one either. Gambit, Bishop or OML were meaningless in this story. There can be any mutants in their stead and nothing would have changed. IF (and that's a big if) these characters will have some meaningful role in the 2nd arc I'm ok with that. But if not they were just carrots for fans.

Prof X thing was expected. Not a plot twist. Hope 2nd arc will be better.
    Sure was. The idea that Gambit and Logan can't take down Archangel together is quite laughable. Thank God, I didn't pick this shit up. Better off using the money on something worthwhile like like toilet paper.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Sure was. The idea that Gambit and Logan can't take down Archangel together is quite laughable. Thank God, I didn't pick this shit up. Better off using the money on something worthwhile like like toilet paper.
    TBH you aren’t wrong there.
    Logan would easily defeat Archangel.
    And Gambit would demolish him.

BANNED

Honestly, you could see the Fantomex-Xavier thing coming from a MILE away, but the execution itself was great. Fantomex talking like that made it seem like Xavier really manipulated him and it was not a decision he simply took. Rogue and Mystique didn't even saw it coming, it was specifically shown on the panel that it was just the two of them and Charles, but he probably erased any opposition they could have from their minds. Wonder what's the power source Shadow King found and how it'll affect the next arc. Great issue, overall. Making this a maxiseries instead of another ongoing was a great idea so we could have a focused storyline. Can't wait to see Noto's art next issue!
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 12-06-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Honestly, you could see the Fantomex-Xavier thing coming from a MILE away, but the execution itself was great. Fantomex talking like that made it seem like Xavier really manipulated him and it was not a decision he simply took. Rogue and Mystique didn't even saw it coming, it was specifically shown that it was just the two of them and Charles but he probably erased any opposition they could have from their minds. Wonder what's the power source Shadow King found and how it'll affect the next arc. Great issue, overall. Making this a maxiseries instead of another ongoing was a great idea so we could have a focused storyline. Can't wait to see Noto's art next issue!
    from solicits it's easy to deduce the power source is Proteus. It's someone who can reshape reality and one of their worst enemies. Only Proteus and Legion can reshape reality. Legion will have his own book and isnt one of their most terrible enemies.

I guess a few characters more like Jamie Braddock can also reshape reality, but then, only Proteus is one of their most terrible enemies who can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It seems that we are near the end of the story but I wonder if Farouk was defeated why the infection did not stop?

There seems to be something very wrong with Xavier.

Gambit showing his good agility of thief was cool and we had a good explanation for why Xavier chose those three to defeat the Shadow King.
    Well, Clearly there's something wrong with Xavier... His Disembodied Mind is using Phantomex's Body as a Human Ouija Board, I'd say that qualifies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    from solicits it's easy to deduce the power source is Proteus. It's someone who can reshape reality and one of their worst enemies. Only Proteus and Legion can reshape reality. Legion will have his own book and isnt one of their most terrible enemies.

I guess a few characters more like Jamie Braddock can also reshape reality, but then, only Proteus is one of their most terrible enemies who can do that.
    Would he have that level of power, though? I thought Proteus could affect reality in a kinda limited radius. Doesn't Jamie Braddock have a less limited range? Anyway, I don't think he fits as such a big time enemy for the X-Men, so it's very likely it's Proteus. That could be cool.