Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    New Shang Chi series looks interesting...aside from the fact that it utterly ignores continuity.

Not that I'm 100% complaining, because the direction they went with Shang's continuity got really messed up, but still.
    Can you elaborate? I'm not up on Shang-Chi lore

Extraordinary Member

Blue Exorcist: Oh come on Yukio. spoilers:
    Your brother stabbed Satan out of your head.
    end of spoilers Drop the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Can you elaborate? I'm not up on Shang-Chi lore
    Who is NOT in Smash anymore?!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Waluigi.

At least no in any way that matters.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Landing afterwards is the difficult part.

Fun update: That bitch ex keeps hoaxing me since she knows my classes, claiming I am failing my tests. Show it to her face I am thriving without her damned help. When she was in college needed my help constantly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Waluigi.

At least no in any way that matters.
    I want everyone in Smash.

Bring all the people. Give onto us all the smash, render unto us all the smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I’ve no idea who those people are, and I mean I realise what’s actually happening in that image is the important thing, but just look at the anatomy for a second.

Either his inside leg measurement is about 52” and they start halfway up his torso, or his spine bends halfway up his back.

It’s... I mean... wut?

Waluigi. Crash Bandicoot. Spyro the Dragon. Kratos. PaRappa the Rapper. Ecco the Dolphin. Bugs Bunny. The Angry Video Game Nerd. Goku. Midoriya Izuku. Batman. Deadpool. The Homelander. Crona Gorgon. Lucy (Elfen Lied). Steven Universe. Luke Skywalker. Hellboy. Dirty Harry. Rooster Cogburn. Ghengis Khan. Steven Seagal. Goblin Slayer. Hello Kitty. Uzumaki Naruto. Monkey D. Luffy. Rayman. Jason Voorhees. Superman. Pinkie Pie. The Ghostbusters. Wolverine. Captain Underpants.

I can keep this going all day.

Captain Marvel (Shazam). Erma Williams (Erma Webcomic). Godzilla. Spongebob Squarepants. Yang Xiao Long. Mickey Mouse. Shrek. Buzz Lightyear. Thor. Mr. Potato Head. Rambo. Mysterion.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Waluigi. Crash Bandicoot. Spyro the Dragon. Kratos. PaRappa the Rapper. Ecco the Dolphin. Bugs Bunny. The Angry Video Game Nerd. Goku. Midoriya Izuku. Batman. Deadpool. The Homelander. Crona Gorgon. Lucy (Elfen Lied). Steven Universe. Luke Skywalker. Hellboy. Dirty Harry. Rooster Cogburn. Ghengis Khan. Steven Seagal. Goblin Slayer. Hello Kitty. Uzumaki Naruto. Monkey D. Luffy. Rayman. Jason Voorhees. Superman. Pinkie Pie. The Ghostbusters. Wolverine. Captain Underpants.

I can keep this going all day.

Captain Marvel (Shazam). Erma Williams (Erma Webcomic). Godzilla. Spongebob Squarepants. Yang Xiao Long. Mickey Mouse. Shrek. Buzz Lightyear. Thor. Mr. Potato Head. Rambo. Mysterion.
    I'm still expecting that "Put Sora in Smash" campaign to pay dividends one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’ve no idea who those people are, and I mean I realise what’s actually happening in that image is the important thing, but just look at the anatomy for a second.

Either his inside leg measurement is about 52” and they start halfway up his torso, or his spine bends halfway up his back.

It’s... I mean... wut?
    Wait, you don't watch My Hero Academia?

...A Witch! A Fowl Witch!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

It’s... I mean... wut?
    It’s Deku and TK girl me thinks.

It’s Deku and TK girl me thinks.
    Midoriya Izuku (the main character) and Uraraka Ochako (supposed primary character/Izuku's Shonen Love InterestTM). Her power isn't TK, but the ability to remove gravity from anything she touches with all five of her paw-pad tipped fingers. Including herself.

If she does it too much she gets sick and hurls rainbows.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Black Clover: spoilers:
    The chapter hasn't been translated yet, but I have to say that that Asta looks absolutely terrifying when he's possessed by the Anti-Magic Devil. In fact, he looks very similar to Jio Freed whenever he was possessed by Satan.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!