Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Will Uncanny Come Back?

Just from a historic perspective (Uncanny was always the 'main' X-title), do you think we'll ever get the title back, or has that ship sailed?

Be nice to get an UXM #700...
    "Face Front... Nuff Said?"

We probably will. It's top selling relaunch waiting to happen.

It WILL come back, it WILL feature the second X-Men team, and it WILL have Hellion. Believe in yourself, we can manifest it.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Be nice to get an UXM #700...
    Nah, Marvel will never pass up the opportunity to roll out a fresh #1

Honestly, I could see them doing it to coincide with the Animated Series revival and populating it with a team that’s similar in make up to that team. Complete with new uniforms that are also similar to what they wore in the 90s Blue/Gold era, but probably modernized a bit… like so for Logan…

FD499218-73D5-4F08-9E45-8336A190BCF2.jpg

(Always thought that was a rad update to his old yellow costume and if they ever brought it back should do something similar in the comics)

That would make sense to me to try and capitalize on that big revival of the most popular, widely known version of the X-men.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 05-19-2022 at 09:18 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

If it will be similar to the last relaunch, then please not.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

If they do, Wolverine and Storm is a must IMO. I honestly can't even fake to be interested in the current X-Men book because it doesn't even feel like X-Men to me. That title feels like it should be called X-Factor or something. Uncanny X-Men should consist of the A-list characters only, the characters that made X-Men what they are. They wanna develop the others, the lesser known X-characters? Fine. Give them the other X-Men book. Uncanny X-Men and X-Men is all you need, no need for X-Men Red, X-Men Immortal, X-Men Green, etc.

Immortal should have been Uncanny with the council fighting actual real threats to Krakoa that was over the heads of the xmen as a companion to x-men red and what is happening with mars. So at this point it really depends on what the content is if there needs to be an Uncanny.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    If they do, Wolverine and Storm is a must IMO. I honestly can't even fake to be interested in the current X-Men book because it doesn't even feel like X-Men to me. That title feels like it should be called X-Factor or something. Uncanny X-Men should consist of the A-list characters only, the characters that made X-Men what they are. They wanna develop the others, the lesser known X-characters? Fine. Give them the other X-Men book. Uncanny X-Men and X-Men is all you need, no need for X-Men Red, X-Men Immortal, X-Men Green, etc.
    I’d shuffle the line and keep Immortal with its focus on the Quiet Council, and then launch Uncanny X-men with Al Ewing and Larraz/Caselli as the creative team. Even though I’m loving X-men Red right now, if Ewing relaunched Uncanny and Storm was in that book he could continue some of the themes from X-men Red in the main UXM title (e.g., she’d still serve as Regent of Mars and shuffle back and forth from there, just as Logan would be in UXM but also still have his solo adventures). UXM team would include Jean, Scott, Logan, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Beast (give him some redemption hopefully!) and Jubilee. Maybe Bishop too.

Then I’d give X-Force to Duggan and move Adam Kubert to that book with Viktor Bogdanovic rotating with him on that title (as I love that he’s very Greg Capullo-like so perfect for an X-Force revival) and the cast would include Cable, Domino, Deadpool, Psylocke (Kwannon), Thunderbird and X-23 along with Sage, Black Tom and Magneto as support team/intel branch.

On Wolverine I’d just keep Percy and give him Cassara and Gill as his artists there.

Better yet i say we keep Keep Xmen red and let Ewing do an Uncanny X-men book too and those will be the intergalatic heroes of Sol. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Better yet i see we keep Keep Xmen red and let Ewing do an Uncanny X-men book too. ^_^
    I like where your heads at… yes, even better. UXM would need to have an all-star lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Honestly, we don't even NEED basic A-listers or a bunch of books. All we need is Hellion. The fans demand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Honestly, we don't even NEED basic A-listers or a bunch of books. All we need is Hellion. The fans demand it.
    What is this? Some fan made character who won a poll or something? First the vote for an X-Men team now this... smh Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    This actually has me cracking up. Bravo. lmao. I do worry about hellions rule given the colors though. LOL.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

No, that's Hellion. He's one of the most popular modern X-characters and beloved by many. Literally all of America thinks he's amazing. You can learn more about him when he makes his film debut in 2025 or 2026, in his solo movie!