View Poll Results: What do you rate the issue?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 6.00%
  • ★ ★ ★ ★

10 20.00%
  • ★ ★ ★

19 38.00%
  • ★ ★

14 28.00%
  • 4 8.00%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Krakoa allows the mutants to colonize on it bc in exchange they give off their psychic energy for him to feed on. Why would he allow a bunch of non-mutants to reside on it? They have nothing to offer Krakoa and are parasites that use up its resources and provide no way of replenishing it. Shogo is an exception and they might make more exceptions but it makes sense that most humans are not allowed to stay on the island long term

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    What are the twins even there for?
    Calling it now, they'll be the deux ex machina that saves everyone next issue.
    I thought they’d handle the bad guys this issue specifically because they were told not to influence Beak and Angel. It would be a one and done.

BANNED

Its gooing to be a kumbaya issue where the bad guys are just misunderstood extremists who want medecine to cure their loved ones even tho drugs are being distributed in the US. I can feel my rage boiling already.

They still have to pay, I guess they don't have pharmacare

Xavier's big psychic temper tantrum made a point that they aren't giving the drugs away for free. I imagine they're being sold for big bucks, since Krakoa has no other source of income. BIG PHARMA WOOOOOOO!

The miracle drugs are apparently out of reach of these guys, but not X-gene nullifying bazookas? Also, how did they even know this group was there, AND that they had any of the drugs with them?

I'm confused why Angel doesn't look like a fly. Did she not get her powers back at any point? Does the artist just want to draw a sexy lady over a hideous fly monster woman? I don't know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They still have to pay, I guess they don't have pharmacare
    Yes I assume the issue will be while Krakoa delivered drugs to Murica it cant regulate distribution inside the country and those rednecks blame mutants for their problems.

I don't think it's surprising that everybody has anti mutants weapons.
    As soon as Xavier made his telepathic announcement, all weapon makers knew that this would sell as well as garlic during a vampire invasion.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Pixie can do so, so much better than Glob. I’m dropping this book if she doesn’t reject him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Pixie can do so, so much better than Glob. I’m dropping this book if she doesn’t reject him.
    I'm just hoping she gets stabby with Empath again. And no, not in a horny way.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I think I've realized why the b-side storyline annoys me so much. I would truly rather have the New Mutants book featuring the two teams who used the name, rather than these random characters. I could even deal with the outreach storyline if it was coming from the kids who saw their friends get bombed and exterminated. Also Glob has been getting exposure since Wolverine and the X-men and what actual character growth has he had? We're even getting a retread of his pining for Jeen in this series? Brisson, please stop trying to make Glob happen.
    I agree 3000

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Agreed, she needs to bring Sexyback asap.

I actually still find it frustrating that they put her "graduated" on an X-team only to throw her back into high school like that never happened. Wasn't a great run, but she was a great addition to a more adult team.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I actually still find it frustrating that they put her "graduated" on an X-team only to throw her back into high school like that never happened. Wasn't a great run, but she was a great addition to a more adult team.
    Thats pretty much the story for most of the New X-men kids

BANNED

No its not. Armor and Pixie were real XMen. Bling! too. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    No its not. Armor and Pixie were real XMen. Bling! too. Thats it.
    Armor, Pixie and Bling! would be a much better team for this than Armor, Glob and the Twins. So so much better.