Page 29 of 613 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast

Its only 18 days into 2020. How bout we see where DoX leads too and how Storm and the story plays out.

I means shes is High priestess
    Council member a leader of the mutant nation and race.
    And is on several team.
    Been made an Omega
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-18-2020 at 04:53 PM.

I can't wait to see how this turns out
    Screenshot_20200118-194943_Twitter.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I can't wait to see how this turns out
    Screenshot_20200118-194943_Twitter.jpg
    chile where is this conversation being had??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Removed a bunch of posts.

This is the Storm Appreciation thread. Please take any discussion of Black Panther's own writer/title to the appropriate thread.

Thanks
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

sooooo Gerry duggan acknowledges he is reading coates BP and that he likes his storm. he notes it's a shared universe and you have to respect what other writers are doing. I dint really like mauraders but its nice that he is actively working with coates and not against him unlike others before him in the xoffice. when xmen gold was out guggs told me he had not read coates black panther. it dispels this myth that writers across different franchises doesnt know what the other one is doing:

Screenshot_20200118-171838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    sooooo Gerry duggan acknowledges he is reading coates BP and that he likes his storm. he notes it's a shared universe and you have to respect what other writers are doing. I dint really like mauraders but its nice that he is actively working with coates and not against him unlike others before him in the xoffice. when xmen gold was out guggs told me he had not read coates black panther. it dispels this myth that writers across different franchises doesnt know what the other one is doing:

Screenshot_20200118-171838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    I interpret that as being used as an excuse not to develop Storm in the X-verse. If Coates said Avengers and Agents of Wakanda was an excuse not to build up the character in his own universe, I'd be upset.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I interpret that as being used as an excuse not to develop Storm in the X-verse. If Coates said Avengers and Agents of Wakanda was an excuse not to build up the character in his own universe, I'd be upset.
    That’s what I got from it. He didn’t even say that he liked what Coates was doing, just that he’s aware of it and won’t step on his toes. At most there’s a brief crossover down the line where Storm is a major player due to her connections to T’Challa.

Spectacular Member

I wouldn't be mad if they remarried down the line especially after reading an article/interview from Hudlin that basically confirmed the marriage got canned because the whole Fox v. Disney thing. I mean you don't just put two characters back together after a story like AvX (which was pointless to me) plus our girl Ro has too much potential shes literally the most popular X character behind Wolver and her and Tchalla could do some real big things and I believe they can pull it off better than what happened in the past, idk just a thought. I like seeing them together like Lebron and A.D. they'd make a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I wouldn't be mad if they remarried down the line especially after reading an article/interview from Hudlin that basically confirmed the marriage got canned because the whole Fox v. Disney thing. I mean you don't just put two characters back together after a story like AvX (which was pointless to me) plus our girl Ro has too much potential shes literally the most popular X character behind Wolver and her and Tchalla could do some real big things and I believe they can pull it off better than what happened in the past, idk just a thought. I like seeing them together like Lebron and A.D. they'd make a good team.
    They'd have to cut Storm off from the X franchise completely for it to work.

Spectacular Member

I mean it could still work if executed properly and Ro doesn't have to cut off her connection to the X fam, I do believe she needs her own franchise though, Ororo needs more build to her character I mean shes basically the best marvel Female character, omega level threat, shes in a relationship with one of the most powerful men in the MU and I know they're fiction but those two love each other to pieces even after that AvX mess and after the BP movie ive been reading up on both characters and its clear they both regret what happened then which is why I like the relationship, two strong individual's not afraid to admit things like feelings for each other (as corny as that sounds). Both characters have a lot to gain from each other to be real and Tchalla knows what Ro is capable of and honestly knows her better than anyone on the x men. I'm just super sayin, only a thought.

I can see your point here. I don't think what another writer is necessarily doing should impact another writer's unless what the other writer's work would be contradictory. what exactly is happening in mauraders that would impede on what's happening in black panther and vice verse? however, even if that is the case I'm glad he at least likes what coates is doing with storm. that is very encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I mean it could still work if executed properly and Ro doesn't have to cut off her connection to the X fam, I do believe she needs her own franchise though, Ororo needs more build to her character I mean shes basically the best marvel Female character, omega level threat, shes in a relationship with one of the most powerful men in the MU and I know they're fiction but those two love each other to pieces even after that AvX mess and after the BP movie ive been reading up on both characters and its clear they both regret what happened then which is why I like the relationship, two strong individual's not afraid to admit things like feelings for each other (as corny as that sounds). Both characters have a lot to gain from each other to be real and Tchalla knows what Ro is capable of and honestly knows her better than anyone on the x men. I'm just super sayin, only a thought.
    hey boo!!! welcome to the storm forum!!!! glad you're here!

so duggan liked my comment:

Screenshot_20200118-193931_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-18-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Spectacular Member

hey boo!!! welcome to the storm forum!!!! glad you're here!
    glad to be here, storm is my favorite marvel character after all but I know the character could do more beyond just being an X-Men. My previous post were just thoughts but I hope they happen one day I mean whether you like them together or not it's obvious the dynamic between Ro and Tchalla is the best in terms of a superhero relationship, I'm surprised she doesn't have a comic of her own id read it. Too much potential being wasted plus I don't care for jean and scott they've been done to death.

I can see your point here. I don't think what another writer is necessarily doing should impact another writer's unless what the other writer's work would be contradictory. what exactly is happening in mauraders that would impede on what's happening in black panther and vice verse? however, even if that is the case I'm glad he at least likes what coates is doing with storm. that is very encouraging.
    Is there more to his post? He doesn't say he likes it. He's just telling Storm fans if they want their fix to go read BP. He just says hes aware of it. If he liked it, I'd think he say "if you like what's happening in BP, just wait..".

Spectacular Member

Is there more to his post? He doesn't say he likes it. He's just telling Storm fans if they want their fix to go read BP. He just says hes aware of it. If he liked it, I'd think he say "if you like what's happening in BP, just wait..".
    yeah I seen the post too and didn't seem he implied to liking it, at least she getting developed though but the x office been lackin I haven't even seen Colossus yet.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 01-18-2020 at 09:11 PM.