Page 634 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684734 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Since Ezyo1000 already came up with ideas to solve that kind of problem in MCU T'Challa, what would you (or anyone else) propose to alleviate this issue in the comic book side of things?
    JA, and Ewing have done s good job of showcasing his super genius. Same with mech avengers. I will say since Coates was doing zero favors for T'Challa on his solo, I am genuinely impressed by how much the greater 616 has been showing he isn't just a warrior and king. He can and does have super genius talks with Tony reed etc and can keep up just fine. JA has been doing alot to highlight all of T'Challas skills in the latest events.

So Ridley now needs to continue it, and take it further. Take out all the stops and show why T'Challa is the most dangerous man alive. The shrewdest man alive. The guy who beat iron man's most advanced armor at the time with a bottle of Windex, the dude who cured galactis, and fried Thanos Brain using the remnants of the broken cell holding him.. that's all that needs to happen

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I’ll be upfront and say I truthfully don’t have an issue with Shuri being the smarter sibling. To me the defining element of T’Challa’s intelligence is that he’s a strategist on par with, if not superior to, the likes of Cyclops, Doctor Doom, and other such figures. He thinks ahead, feigns weakness, and manipulates his enemies.

Shuri bring a superior inventor isn’t a problem as long as T’Challa isn’t depicted as scientifically inept and he’s shown tinkering in the lab every now and then. So yea Shuri can develop a space fleet or something but I still want to see T’Challa making personal upgrades to his Panther-Cycle and stuff like that.

I don’t think that in order for her to shine in the field of science, T’Challa needs to be dumbed down and his intelligence needs to be downplayed to the point of irrelevance. It’s not fair or logical when they can both exist in that space or even have areas of specialization. Plus highlighting other forms of intelligence can be just as cool and fun as inventing tech. T’Challa is a polymath, meaning he’s not just good with science. He should be a master of dead languages, have a top tier understanding of human psychology, be aware of legal practices from here to the Kree Empire, etc. I wish writers played up those elements of his character more tbh because it opens up new types of problem solving and stories. T’Challa is a modern Da Vinci and writers don’t seem to remember that.
    Exactly. Redjack showed this easily in BPQ and in KiB. I see it this way. T'Challa and Shuris genius intelligence compares to T'Challa and Reeds. In a straight up scientific build the best tech match. T'Challa would lose out to Reed and Shuri (it wouldn't be a wipe, but that's just what they're good at they're in their element). They are very straightforward. When it comes to thinking outside the box, unorthodox, and on the fly tech prowess, as well as what you listed above is when T'Challa really shines, I would say T'Challa is a Jack of all trades type he has a mastery in everything, he may not be the best (except in strategy, manipulation, and always 3 step's ahead) but he is top tier and stands with the best

T'challa's had more of a edge to him in team appearances than his solo books.

The dudes like Aaron and Ewing get that it is part of the Panther's "charm." Hickman did too for the most part until he needed his plot to go where he needed it to go.

He's got that Batman thing going on that, despite his powers being "meager" in comparison to people like Thor, Dr. Strange, Carol, Hulk and such... he is the most dangerous person in the room. Dude's spooky.

Coates never got that, never wanted to get it, and decided dude was a Bast damn scientist with a heart of gold or some ****.

Coogler kinda got that to an extent but it came off as Hudlin-Swag more so than Priest-Scary. "Naw, I'll kill Bucky myself." "My resources are considerable Natasha." "Naw, i'll go kill Klaw myself." "M'baku... why are you fucking up my ceremony, of course I'll just beat your ass." "Killmonger you want this smoke for the throne? this is a terrible strategic decision but if you want smoke lets go fight in the pond bruh" "hey yo erik, I'm not dead cuz! lets throw again" "Hey black order, ain't nothing but blood and dust here, if you wanna fight lets fight" "Clint, give me the bast damn Gauntlet and gtfo of my way"

Aaron, Ewing, Hickman, Coogler T'challa would not need baby girl Bast to force t'challa to mercy kill symKillmonger.

T'challa has seemed like a wimp because he was written by a guy that is super anti-"toxic masculinity" and projects his inner feelings of things unto the comics he writes (on purpose or not sometimes).
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Black Panther is literally the last hero you can unlock in story mode of MUA3.

Like, wtf man, I want to play with him lol. Thor it is then...

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa's had more of a edge to him in team appearances than his solo books.

The dudes like Aaron and Ewing get that it is part of the Panther's "charm." Hickman did too for the most part until he needed his plot to go where he needed it to go.

He's got that Batman thing going on that, despite his powers being "meager" in comparison to people like Thor, Dr. Strange, Carol, Hulk and such... he is the most dangerous person in the room. Dude's spooky.

Coates never got that, never wanted to get it, and decided dude was a Bast damn scientist with a heart of gold or some ****.

Coogler kinda got that to an extent but it came off as Hudlin-Swag more so than Priest-Scary. "Naw, I'll kill Bucky myself." "My resources are considerable Natasha." "Naw, i'll go kill Klaw myself." "M'baku... why are you fucking up my ceremony, of course I'll just beat your ass." "Killmonger you want this smoke for the throne? this is a terrible strategic decision but if you want smoke lets go fight in the pond bruh" "hey yo erik, I'm not dead cuz! lets throw again" "Hey black order, ain't nothing but blood and dust here, if you wanna fight lets fight" "Clint, give me the bast damn Gauntlet and gtfo of my way"

Aaron, Ewing, Hickman, Coogler T'challa would not need baby girl Bast to force t'challa to mercy kill symKillmonger.

T'challa has seemed like a wimp because he was written by a guy that is super anti-"toxic masculinity" and projects his inner feelings of things unto the comics he writes (on purpose or not sometimes).
    I'm dreading to see how his Superman project turns out. Don't even know why he wanted to do it anyway. Nobody cares to see Clark get beat and run out of town by racists lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Since Ezyo1000 already came up with ideas to solve that kind of problem in MCU T'Challa, what would you (or anyone else) propose to alleviate this issue in the comic book side of things?
    Lots of things could get attention, and thereby receive corrections if Marvel would put the work into have a major crossover event that focuses on T'Challa. The very process of preparing for it would force a collective to sit down and actually look at who he is before they use plot devices to attack his flaws before they use an event to build up, or play up his true strengths. ....Besides, I just want one damn event like all the other big hitters have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    I'm dreading to see how his Superman project turns out. Don't even know why he wanted to do it anyway. Nobody cares to see Clark get beat and run out of town by racists lol.
    Well since this is Warner Bros we’re talking about, there’s always the chance the movie could get canceled (ex: New Gods). Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well since this is Warner Bros we’re talking about, there’s always the chance the movie could get canceled (ex: New Gods). Lmao.
    Double the chance it gets cancelled considering MBJ is making his own black superman HBO show/movie.

I am sooooo tired of having to unlock or wait for DLC for Black Panther a 1.5 billion dollar character

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly. Redjack showed this easily in BPQ and in KiB. I see it this way. T'Challa and Shuris genius intelligence compares to T'Challa and Reeds. In a straight up scientific build the best tech match. T'Challa would lose out to Reed and Shuri (it wouldn't be a wipe, but that's just what they're good at they're in their element). They are very straightforward. When it comes to thinking outside the box, unorthodox, and on the fly tech prowess, as well as what you listed above is when T'Challa really shines, I would say T'Challa is a Jack of all trades type he has a mastery in everything, he may not be the best (except in strategy, manipulation, and always 3 step's ahead) but he is top tier and stands with the best
    All true enough except this Super Science Shuri barely even exists in comics. That isnt the version Costs or anyone previous had. It has only shown up in non cannon or one shots.

Double the chance it gets cancelled considering MBJ is making his own black superman HBO show/movie.

Some people look at a glass of water and say, “hey that glass is half empty”, while others say “hey that glass is half full.” I picture you as the “half empty” sort of guy, am I right?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I am sooooo tired of having to unlock or wait for DLC for Black Panther a 1.5 billion dollar character
    Yeah, that sounds immensely stupid, and I'm waiting for Black Panther to show up in Marvel Future Revolution. He ought to have been one of the 8 starter heroes, but here's hoping that when the roster of playable heroes expands, he's first in line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Based off what someone could translate from the inscriptions in a set video T'Challa is dead and we'll be getting a funeral scene. Got the only information I was interested in.

MAJOR SPOILER for #BlackPantherWakandaForever!!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    From what I can make out in the video the last 4 columns combined read

"TCHALLA, OUR HERO, TWAS AN HONOR, WAKANDA FOREVER"

This isn't the throne room, This is a place where T'Challa's body is laid to rest.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CreamOrSc...696863237?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Based off what someone could translate from the inscriptions in a set video T'Challa is dead and we'll be getting a funeral scene. Got the only information I was interested in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CreamOrSc...696863237?s=19
    Unless they slid in the throne and the panthers from the throne room, it’s the throne room, but I could be wrong.

https://twitter.com/reaction_tm/stat...55486033399808

https://twitter.com/arealanimal/stat...55211851517952

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Unless they slid in the throne and the panthers from the throne room, it’s the throne room, but I could be wrong.

https://twitter.com/reaction_tm/stat...55486033399808

https://twitter.com/arealanimal/stat...55211851517952
    If it's just the throne room the columns could be a new addition but someone else translated this:

As: REST IN POWER, KING TCHALLA, OUR HERO, TWAS AN HONOR, WAKANDA FOREVER

Assuming it's right then T'Challa met the expected fate when it was announced that they weren't recasting.