Page 138 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they already have pretty much. The boys have been received pretty well, and people seem very excited to see an official announcement on Young Avengers being made after everything links up.
    I have. The kids are really cute and charismatic. But when they go to school, they'll have another explanation at the ready about how babies are made when they go to health class.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    We'll have to see. I wouldn't mind Pietro showing up in WandaVision, if he was actually Pietro. But he's Fietro. And that just feels weird to me. I personally think he'll be in Doctor Strange 2 if he is the Fox version. Where else is he gonna go? Spider-Man 3? If he is involved in multiverse shenanigans, then it would totally make sense that he would be in the Multiverse of Madness. I think if ATJ showed up in this show, anticipation for Magneto and the mutants would be far less. He has no connection to them. I feel the show brought unneeded focus on mutants (amongst fans) when it already was doing fine before then. And it will be ANOTHER thing that will have to be explained in next week's episode. WandaVision had a golden opportunity to bring ATJ back for a flashback on Friday, and they blew it. I think WandaVision is definitely making audiences look at Wanda and Vision in an entirely new way. And it's not because they're quipping and bashing in the faces of their enemies. It's been a remarkably "quiet" show thus far. I mean, I don't recall any fighting having taken place yet. And we're almost done.
    If he's in anything else, they might hold off until next phase actually. When they bring in YA and X-Men things. But most likely and what I expect is he is someone else pretending to be this version and this is the last we see of him. Then when they finally do their version of X-characters, most are recast. It might not have been Marvel's choice to not bring back ATJ. He was doing other things. And might not want to come back. I read that to his understanding, he was there for the ending to Cap and then AoU and that was it.

I think expecting Strange 2 to open up the multiverse and be populated with characters from other universes is a very ambitious fan theory that has a high possibility of not panning out. Then people will set themselves up for disappointment again. Tempering expectations is best. And with that, it's most likely that Strange's solo is primarily about him, his support cast and villains. People forget that Shuma-Gorath is the ruler of many dimensions, and might be what the multiverse references. Along with the synopsis saying that Mordo causes Strange to unleash an unspeakable horror onto this world.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I have. The kids are really cute and charismatic. But when they go to school, they'll have another explanation at the ready about how babies are made when they go to health class.
    I think they are gonna be past the learn how babies are made point by the time they are seen again, after this show is done.

If he's in anything else, they might hold off until next phase actually. When they bring in YA and X-Men things. But most likely and what I expect is he is someone else pretending to be this version and this is the last we see of him. Then when they finally do their version of X-characters, most are recast. It might not have been Marvel's choice to not bring back ATJ. He was doing other things. And might not want to come back. I read that to his understanding, he was there for the ending to Cap and then AoU and that was it.

I think expecting Strange 2 to open up the multiverse and be populated with characters from other universes is a very ambitious fan theory that has a high possibility of not panning out. Then people will set themselves up for disappointment again. Tempering expectations is best. And with that, it's most likely that Strange's solo is primarily about him, his support cast and villains. People forget that Shuma-Gorath is the ruler of many dimensions, and might be what the multiverse references. Along with the synopsis saying that Mordo causes Strange to unleash an unspeakable horror onto this world.
    It's possible ATJ didn't wanna come back. But I find it hard to believe he wouldn't want to be part of the biggest franchise in the entertainment world. I mean, Olsen, Bettany, and Hahn have REPEATEDLY stated that they're having the time of their lives on WandaVision (I expect Peters feels the same way). Pretty sad ATJ couldn't join in on the fun. I do think a lot of the rumors regarding Doctor Strange 2 are garbage. It's gotta be a lot less complicated and crowded than most people think it is. I'm hoping for some weird **** happening in that movie. And I think Agatha is gonna be there too. Trading quips with Strange.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-28-2021 at 08:16 PM.

I wonder what's to be done with the kids. In "real time" they were born in that 1986 mini series, and the Young Avengers didn't happen until, what... 2005? so that's roughly 20 years of being "under consideration" (even though they got erased in the Byrne retcon).. Even the comics re-retcon is rather buggy... spirits being dispersed to reincarnate in the distant past, etc.;

If Billy and Tommy "continue", it's going to be odd for the 30-something Wanda to now be mom to two 17-ish year old boys (or however old they are supposed to officially be when Young Avengers starts; especially since Kate Bishop is already here in Hawkeye)
    but hey, it's all make believe..

I think they are gonna be past the learn how babies are made point by the time they are seen again, after this show is done.
    Too bad. I don't know anything about the Young Avengers. More familiar with the Teen Titans. It would have been fun seeing those kids go to school. I'm predicting the last episode of WandaVision will be titled "Season Finale".

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder what's to be done with the kids. In "real time" they were born in that 1986 mini series, and the Young Avengers didn't happen until, what... 2005? so that's roughly 20 years of being "under consideration" (even though they got erased in the Byrne retcon).. Even the comics re-retcon is rather buggy... spirits being dispersed to reincarnate in the distant past, etc.;

If Billy and Tommy "continue", it's going to be odd for the 30-something Wanda to now be mom to two 17-ish year old boys (or however old they are supposed to officially be when Young Avengers starts; especially since Kate Bishop is already here in Hawkeye)
    Yeah, it definitely looks weird. But yeah, make believe.

It's possible ATJ didn't wanna come back. But I find it hard to believe he wouldn't want to be part of the biggest franchise in the entertainment world. I mean, Olsen, Bettany, and Hahn have REPEATEDLY stated that they're having the time of their lives on WandaVision (I expect Peters feels the same way). Pretty sad ATJ couldn't join in on the fun. I do think a lot of the rumors regarding Doctor Strange 2 are garbage. It's gotta be a lot less complicated and crowded than most people think it is. I'm hoping for some weird **** happening in that movie. And I think Agatha is gonna be there too. Trading quips with Strange.
    There's no way to really know the situation. Just over a year ago he stated both he and Marvel were open to the idea of him returning but he didn't think it'd happen. And of course a lot changes in that time. Only they know what's going on really. He was just in Tenet, just completed King's Men and is filming Bullet Train. So he has a lot going on currently. And not bad things either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

They are using their powers to age themselves up in the MCU, so that's just what's being done.

Extraordinary Member

We haven’t seen any police in Westview so far, right?

Just Vision and the men’s neighborhood watch.

There's no way to really know the situation. Just over a year ago he stated both he and Marvel were open to the idea of him returning but he didn't think it'd happen. And of course a lot changes in that time. Only they know what's going on really. He was just in Tenet, just completed King's Men and is filming Bullet Train. So he has a lot going on currently. And not bad things either.
    Good Lord, I remember reading about Tenet. I heard it was harder to understand than that physics documentary Hawking and Einstein: Unlocking the Universe. I like learning about science, but not in action movies. But I'm happy he's doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Seems like a really safe community. That neighborhood watch was just a club for unmanly gossiping.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

We saw the Eastview police. Maybe they shared before the Hex.

Maybe the people crying in Westview are feeling Wanda's grief? That would go a long way to absolving her actions. I don't think the twins will be destroyed at the end of the show. Because if Vision "dies" again, I'm pretty sure the writers would want him to know that they're okay before he bites the bullet. But I'm just guessing here.

I still thought Agatha was pretty funny in an otherwise really serious episode:

“Love the Cold War aesthetic!”

“That accent comes and goes doesn’t it!”

“All those costumes and hairstyles, I was SOO patient!”

Extraordinary Member

After watching episode 8, I’d almost think the people of Westview would be happy with Wanda’s change of the city, if it weren’t for Norm’s outburst when Vision shocked him.

I’m curious how the people of Westview are going to react when they come to their senses and everything goes back to normal.