Page 314 of 772 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 11576
    Spectacular Member

Hey all. Long time. Glad to see our Lady receive her proper Omega title. Question: Have they let her do anything cool yet? Or are we still throwing lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did you like the costume the last time she was in purple? I'm not sure I was a big fan lol.

edit i guess it was cute lol

I actually used to reallyyyy love this lol
    It is nice

line it is drawn

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMightyBlue View Post
    Hey all. Long time. Glad to see our Lady receive her proper Omega title. Question: Have they let her do anything cool yet? Or are we still throwing lightning?
    hey boo.

nope in the xbooks she is literally pretty much lightning lass with a secondary mutation for carrying knives lol.

but check back next week after weds we may have something other than lightning to discuss.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hey boo.

nope in the xbooks she is literally pretty much lightning lass with a secondary mutation for carrying knives lol.

but check back next week after weds we may have something other than lightning to discuss.
    I expect we will. I will be so letdown if Storm doesn't have a big moment to shine in Planet Size. I mean if our theories are correct ... either terraforming a planet or even creating a new one they'd need Storm. There is so much she could do. Beyond flashy feats I hope we get some good character moments from Storm and some of the other omega mutants.

Scott and Jean are getting the X-men but to me you can hardly have the X-men without Storm. I hope we find out where she's going soon. Maybe she will have a decent role in Inferno since the Quiet Council should be in focus.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I expect we will. I will be so letdown if Storm doesn't have a big moment to shine in Planet Size. I mean if our theories are correct ... either terraforming a planet or even creating a new one they'd need Storm. There is so much she could do. Beyond flashy feats I hope we get some good character moments from Storm and some of the other omega mutants.

Scott and Jean are getting the X-men but to me you can hardly have the X-men without Storm. I hope we find out where she's going soon. Maybe she will have a decent role in Inferno since the Quiet Council should be in focus.
    I feel like we have a good feel for what the fan favorites are doing.
    -wolverine has solo and is in x-factor
    -scott and Jean leading the xmen
    - nightcrawler leading his team and finding his "way" in way of x
    -betsy doing the captain Britain thing
    -emma/kitty running things from.an ambassador of krakoa standpoint
    -xavier and magneto been running the show and we know the latter is set to go to trial

Yet the one character they allegedly have big plans for in 2021 hasn't even uttered one word in the gala stories. im certain something "big" is coming but I hope it lives up to the hype and isn't a repeat of xos. the fact we are this far into 2021 and still dont know what their plans are for storm is unfortunate.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Man, no offense to anyone in here but it be dry as a bone in this blasted thread B. Speculations, theories, rumors of Ro doing blah blah blah etc etc etc and i'm like yeah yeah talk is cheap jeef. Unlike most yall I'm glad my enthusiasm in terms of these "big plans" are at ground zero, Storm is my favorite female character overall but despite the potential she has it means nothing without results, in real life I'm a patient dude so waiting hasn't been a problem but it's like brodie if you're not interested in giving this character something worth talking about just say so. No point in gassing these sheep up knowing your just gonna lead them off a cliff, now i ain't jumping to any conclusions "YET" but it's put up or shut up time. I'm just super sayin, I know y'all get tired of recycling the same miscellaneous talking points that pertain to less than nothing. Yeeeeesssshhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Man, no offense to anyone in here but it be dry as a bone in this blasted thread B. Speculations, theories, rumors of Ro doing blah blah blah etc etc etc and i'm like yeah yeah talk is cheap jeef. Unlike most yall I'm glad my enthusiasm in terms of these "big plans" are at ground zero, Storm is my favorite female character overall but despite the potential she has it means nothing without results, in real life I'm a patient dude so waiting hasn't been a problem but it's like brodie if you're not interested in giving this character something worth talking about just say so. No point in gassing these sheep up knowing your just gonna lead them off a cliff, now i ain't jumping to any conclusions "YET" but it's put up or shut up time. I'm just super sayin, I know y'all get tired of recycling the same miscellaneous talking points that pertain to less than nothing. Yeeeeesssshhhh
    trust me very tired and frankly we've been here before. they said the had big plans for her after the wedding was annulled and we saw what that turned out to be. the next two upcoming weds will give me all I need to know about if they were bsing us again or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Absolutely! Unless I see it I won't believe it. You can talk all you want but if you do not prove it on paper then it's all cheap. They keep saying big plans Duggan yesterday nodded again that storm would be epic in planet size. To be honest that made me worried I mean the guys idea of amazing and most of ours is really....well we have seen jeans dress. I don't want to waste my energy on something they themselves seem to be lackadaisical about. This event I haven't bought a single book and I won't until I see storm do and be something worthwhile. Other than that I would be on spoiler threads looking at people's discussions. When the covers came out I saw people hyped up and stuff the Copiel's cover is very nice but it looks like she is making it rain not exactly epic if you ask me. I don't want to speculate but from experience we know the xoffice and we know who they are and where their attention is when it comes to charachters, I am not coming for anybody but if they know they have nothing for her to do there let her go to where they can or want to use her because what they are doing right now just feels tacky and a bit racist storm being the only black charachter in several books mostly the only mutant of colour of high prominence who basically is glorified wall paper at this point.
    But like I said I will wait and see to believe it.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-13-2021 at 02:19 AM.

I'm excited to see Storm flex her Omega level powers in Planet size X-men

BANNED

Is this fan made or official from the xoffice

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'm excited to see Storm flex her Omega level powers in Planet size X-men
    Love that for you my friend, many are excited as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Is this fan made or official from the xoffice
    believe it's fan made.

this week its time for the xoffices to put up or shut up

Love it...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.