Page 139 of 774 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Complete with a mysterious wind that blows the cape and their hair, that no one else has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Yes please, don’t forget glitter and heavy make up
    And brown wavy hair with lots of volume

I don't think she's getting a cape with the sorf of skirt with tight boots/pants she will have

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    And brown wavy hair with lots of volume
    Be still my beating heart.......
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile WandaVision Final Episode!

So we are Now Finally On the Eve of the Final Episode of WandaVision!

I just wanted to say my Love and Pride in this Fandom and all we have gone threw Together as Wanda Fans, Together.

Tomorrow will be one of the Biggest Days we have ever seen in Wanda's Character Career and we will experiance it with the World, Together!

This has been a Major Boom for Wanda Unlike we have Ever Seen in our Times on the Planet, It has truly been a Site of Beauty to See Wanda become a Major World Wide Sensation and a House Hold Name it seems Now! The love I see for her around the net is Beyond what we could have hoped for, she is indeed supported more then ever and I could not have hoped for better out of this and out of how Amazing the Show has been up to this point!

NOW they have to Stick the Landing, this will determine allot of where allot goes from here with our Wanda.

We have Fears of Negatives as right we should, but by all we have learned and seen up to this point it seemingly is going in the growing and postive direction for our Wanda in the MCU.

Lets Keep Cautious Optimisum, but with care too, That the Best will be for Our Wanda by the end of this Journey.

Keep the Faith and Hope in our Wanda All, I am so Honored to be Apart of this Fanbase and how Great you ALL Make it!

Let us got threw this moment in Wanda History Together and Support Each other!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I hope for all the gifs of her costume reveal.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I hope for all the gifs of her costume reveal.
    IKR, I Hope Also(but If I don't see it that is ok), this is my Anime Fandom Love, again Wanda's Scarlet Witch Costume put on Via Magical Girl Transformation!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ready for the big day, everyone .

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    IKR, I Hope Also(but If I don't see it that is ok), this is my Anime Fandom Love, again Wanda's Scarlet Witch Costume put on Via Magical Girl Transformation!

Yes! I am so for this!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Ooh my favorite sm transformation is Sailor Moon's cosmic power one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm staying up late for it

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I don't think she's getting a cape with the sorf of skirt with tight boots/pants she will have
    so she did got a cape for a moment lol

that scene of her flying with the cape at the end damm ma

What a day, I just saw the episode for the second time and I’m in fandom heaven
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Hey fellow Wanda fans, been lurking for a LONG time and with WandaVision being such a big success
    I finally decided to start posting again.

No spoilers on the finale of WandaVision just yet, I will have a lot to say in another post about
    the season overall but I thought the finale was great, not all my theories came true but I didn't care
    this was about Wanda and her journey in dealing with her grief and loss and I thought it was
    well done. I laughed and cried in the finale and look forward to what's to come for our Scarlet Witch.

Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks!

It's a great finale, really happy to see Wanda resembling her comic counterpart.

Lots of feelings

spoilers:
    I am so tired of Wanda doing problematic stuff that there really isn't any way for her to make recompense for aside from just "not doing it again."

It was nice to see the new costume though.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I am so tired of Wanda doing problematic stuff that there really isn't any way for her to make recompense for aside from just "not doing it again."

It was nice to see the new costume though.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    my hope is that the hex was a trade off with the house of m reality event, this was the power crisis for mcu wanda so that we wont have to go trough a mcu house of M event or the mcu “no more mutants” lunacy”, this way Wanda, having already had her breakdown story arc, can finally work toward getting her groove again not to mention some much needed peace of mind
    end of spoilers