Page 116 of 774 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LOL You're just saying anything at this point. Agnes being revealed as Agatha has literally nothing to do with this. Her character has been built up from the start. I never belived that she was just another victim. In fact I said as soon as I saw that scene, that the fact that everyone around the edge of town was literally frozen, not moving, talking, not anything, while Agnes could was still speak and move only in a "glitchy" way was evidence that she was only acting. Along with the fact that after he touches her again, which is supposed to bring people back to their "sitcom persona", she's actually fine and not frozen or "glitching" again, like everyone else who's unawaken currently is, and how she supposedly was right before when not awaken to her real personality.

Anyway, I went on a tangent, but my initial point is that this episode is supposed to give most of the answers, at least in regards to how the hex was created. It's literally about Agatha making Wanda look back at her life to figure that out. There's only one episode left to solve everything. "They makes us believe something but then it's something else" isn't a good argument that everything every character says can be a lie and foreshadowing didn't have meaning, in my opinion. Especially when your initial argument didn't seem to be about that, but simply you getting another impression from said scene that's supposed to give us the answer.
    spoilers:
    Yeah, like I said, you're just speculating and giving your opinion. I don't expect you to be right, just like you're giving your opinion to debunk my opinion. This is going nowhere because we got different takes of what was going on. My take is that Wanda is not oblivious to everything and can consciously wield power. You guys's theory is that she knew nothing, things spontaneously happened with the help of the power Wanda got from the Infinity Stone, because she never dabbled in witchcraft before, and Agnes had to come and show her her life so that she could see that she had some powers all along and that now she understands it because she had no clue where the Hex came from, etc. We're both just making sh*t up at this point. It's better to just wait for the next episode.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Have to appreciate after years of "it's chaos magic/it's not chaos magic", we have MCU!Agatha clearly state, "it's Chaos Magic, Wanda!"

If nothing else, I suspect THAT piece will be permanently added to the comics.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im just waiting for them to confirm that Wanda is a mutant. spoilers:
    The fact that she had powers since she was a kid before the infinity stone changes things
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's interesting because my take was that she had been a witch this whole time. Agnes calls her "The" Scarlet Witch, which seems like a legend or a reincarnation of some sort.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im just waiting for them to confirm that Wanda is a mutant. spoilers:
    The fact that she had powers since she was a kid before the infinity stone changes things
    end of spoilers
    the whole episode is a "she's a witch witch witchy, wich witch that witch the witchiest of witches"

she's NOT a mutant

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the whole episode is a "she's a witch witch witchy, wich witch that witch the witchiest of witches"

she's NOT a mutant
    I agree. Saying that she's a mutant after all this emphasis on magic would be a stretch even Reed can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

she's NOT a mutant
    or maybe that's how Agatha would interpret a mutant

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I agree. Saying that she's a mutant after all this emphasis on magic would be a stretch even Reed can't do.
    a mutant able to manipulate chaos magic would look like a witch to Agatha
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I kinda doubt it.

Magic exists as we've seen with Dr. Strange. Wanda just had a spark that the mind stone tapped into, and turned into a flame.
    spoilers:
    I was hoping they would touch base with Pietro surviving and receiving his powers during the Hydra experiments, because he is currently not considered a witch/warlock. So he couldn't survive in the same manner Wanda did in this episode.

If Hayward was tracking "Westview's Vision" via the vibranium decay than Wanda has successfully managed to create vibranium out of nothing or perhaps she has pulled a different Vision out of the Multiverse?

Little Wanda obsessed with sitcoms and having a TV night with her family was pretty cute. (This also destroys the "parents are the actors in the commercials" theory. So who are they?) I also liked seeing Wanda explain to Vision how sitcom humor "works" when the front of the house collapses on Hal in Malcolm in the Middle.

I was hoping to see Monica and Pietro in this episode, once again the episode was way too short! With two fan theories shut down (the infinity stone commercials connection and the parents theory) I am starting to worry that the final episode won't be longer than the previous episodes. (It was theorized that this episode and the next were going to be a solid hour each.)
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Then how did Pietro get his powers?

Extraordinary Member

Maybe the stone gave him the powers and his magical bloodline kept him from dying? I dunno. Even with this series finally acknowledging he existed, Pietro is sort of the forgotten MCU character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    no idea, im pretty sure not even marvel cares, but that episode is about chaos magic, wich even a witch like agatha knows, a power that gives her the scarlet witch title, it is the furthest thing away possible from mutants.

Ultimate Member

Wanda used her powers, is the easiest handwave

If they didn't care about Pietro, they wouldn't have brought in Evan Peters.

I don't care if she's a mutant or not, but I don't get why people act like it's this huge far-fetched idea. The whole being born with magic and it coming naturally to her without the need for incantations/items/whatever seem very mutant-esque to me.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

spoilers:
    I Still would Not Rule out this Guy as well as being a Future Part of the Backstory to explain both Wanda's childhood powers and a later reveal of ealier powers of Pietro.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Hy6y...57.45_PM.0.png
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!