Page 676 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1765766266666726736746756766776786796806867267761176 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 21793
    Mighty Member

I dunno why people think this has anything to do with the X-men when the more obvious thing is that Aaron just loves using the phoenix regardless of story.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I hate how PF has been diluted and distorted and made into this weird thing now.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I hate how PF has been diluted and distorted and made into this weird thing now.
    Truth was something so unique that every time it appeared it had a unique feeling of excitement, danger and hope.

Nowadays the stories about the entity, objectives, function in the marvel universe and hosts have lost all the magic they once had as something unique and great, becoming just the next big event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Attachment 99696

This what happens when you have no decent villans..... jean better burn those avenger down
    Since Aaron is writing it, I doubt it has anything to do with the X-Men or Jean Grey. That's all under Hickman's domain and I doubt editorial will let that get more complicated than it already is. I suspect this is going to explore the Phoenix of 1,000,000 BC, who got frisky with Odin. And I'm all for expanding that story. I'm in favor of growing the lore of the Phoenix, albeit without Jean Grey.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Since Aaron is writing it, I doubt it has anything to do with the X-Men or Jean Grey.
    You think he won't jump on the opportunity to have his pink haired poochie show up?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think we all might overlook something. There was once a girl called Wu Fongji and was highlighted in a tie-inn of AvX. They obvious seeded another story there, as she left earth with the words "This world isn't ready", foreseeing a possible return. Of course no one knows anything yet, but my guess is that Wu Fongji might return.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-vs-x-me...phoenix-force/

Also let us not forget that Jean and the P-force did say their final farewell, so strongly doubt she or any other X-Men will be involved.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I am sure that X-Men will be involved. Aaron just needs sales boost to his Avengers book.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Since Aaron is writing it, I doubt it has anything to do with the X-Men or Jean Grey. That's all under Hickman's domain and I doubt editorial will let that get more complicated than it already is. I suspect this is going to explore the Phoenix of 1,000,000 BC, who got frisky with Odin. And I'm all for expanding that story. I'm in favor of growing the lore of the Phoenix, albeit without Jean Grey.
    Jean has been mentioned by Aaron having fiery visions. Never say never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think we all might overlook something. There was once a girl called Wu Fongji and was highlighted in a tie-inn of AvX. They obvious seeded another story there, as she left earth with the words "This world isn't ready", foreseeing a possible return. Of course no one knows anything yet, but my guess is that Wu Fongji might return.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-vs-x-me...phoenix-force/

Also let us not forget that Jean and the P-force did say their final farewell, so strongly doubt she or any other X-Men will be involved.
    They did say their final farewell under Rosenberg. Another writer will undo this hopefully. Hickman strongly sets up Jean as Phoenix. Mant forget that before Hickman left Secret Wars back in his final plan was teen Jean with Cyclops and Phoenix to restore the Multiverse. So seems this time she will be Phoenix vs the Dominions.

good to see her curly hair back

"Long live the Red Queen! First the Marauders draw their blades in X OF SWORDS, then comes the QUEENS REGENT era at Hellfire Bay.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 08-13-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Oh curls, how I have missed you. She's serving real pirate queen looks now.

Curly haired Red Queen looks pretty great

She looks like Captain Hook

BANNED

Lolli draws her like a kid now for some reason: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfUZ0P4X...jpg&name=large

Hopefully Caselli comes back for Queens Regent.

November solicitations next week? Figure we'd have some cover reveals by now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    November solicitations next week? Figure we'd have some cover reveals by now.
    Next Thursday probably. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we get XoS covers and solicits early again.

The whole Kate death thing was just a plot mechanism to bring back her big hair.