Page 120 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I really really really hope Ramos doesn't come near Iron Man. I can't take his art. I don't get what people see in his art.
    Yeah I don't know. He's not my cup of tea either. It won't be Stegman though, since he's on Venom.

iMan 42s

I find Ramos proportions distracting. What I mean is that faces tend to have a habit of warping or being "nutcracker" mouths where the jaw opens too big and the teeth are massive. He could do the armor fine enough, but I don't find his art all that fitting for Iron man.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Not that it really matters anymore to anyone here, but, yesterday's Iron Man issue was... WOW was it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Not that it really matters anymore to anyone here, but, yesterday's Iron Man issue was... WOW was it bad.
    anything special happen? is his mom still in charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    anything special happen? is his mom still in charge?
    This one actually featured much more Doom. It just took me about 2 minutes to read and hardly anything significant happened. No Tony appearance. Riri is back at MIT.

Yeah, the only things that happened in this weeks issue was spoilers:
    Doom is angry at his mother and destroys her grave, cut to Riri is warmly welcomed back to MIT and meets with Toni Ho, Arno Stark, and Madison Jeffries who are also searching for Tony, cut back to Doom getting beat by the Hood and his group of villains
    end of spoilers.

Oh right. spoilers:
    Arno.
    end of spoilers I actually read that page.

spoilers:
    Madison Jeffries
    end of spoilers appearance seems kind of random.

maybe Doom's return to villainy will involve him killing Arno and Amanda; accidentally. and then, accidentally, they turn out to be Mephisto spawn. and the ghost of Howard Stark shows up to reclaim Tony as his son.

This one actually featured much more Doom. It just took me about 2 minutes to read and hardly anything significant happened. No Tony appearance. Riri is back at MIT.
    I was afraid that Tony wasn't in it. I can not wait for this to be over.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

So will Arno Stark be dealt with at all? Maybe he gets healed finally?

Geeez...you got me scared to go to the LCS!

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Yeah, the only things that happened in this weeks issue was spoilers:
    Doom is angry at his mother and destroys her grave, cut to Riri is warmly welcomed back to MIT and meets with Toni Ho, Arno Stark, and Madison Jeffries who are also searching for Tony, cut back to Doom getting beat by the Hood and his group of villains
    end of spoilers.
    Shouldn't that have happened in the "other" Iron Man book? The one specifically made for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I was afraid that Tony wasn't in it. I can not wait for this to be over.
    Bro, it can't come quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Shouldn't that have happened in the "other" Iron Man book? The one specifically made for him?
    Yeah, the Doom stuff is so obviously just left overs from Infamous Iron Man, Bendis hasn't even really attempted to tie any of it into the main plot at all, just kinda "welp we had these pages done, might as well not waste them".

So why did they even bother ending Infamous to begin with? Wasn't it still selling fairly well?

I heard that the higher ups wanted to return Doom to being a villain, so his series was cut shot, and things that might have taken years to turn him back bad, have all been sped up massively. That's what I heard, anyway, take it with a grain of salt.