Page 206 of 357 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The respect for the character is there. A couple decent feats (the feats are held back by the stupid art in the first arc).

It is "ok/solid" but I feel that is more the stories problem than his treatment of BP.

He is treating BP great in relation to the story... the story is the damn problem. The first arc was too chaotic and over the top with over the top art. Only Ghost Rider really came off look special.

He needs to nail an arc with BP being a catalyst as the leader of the team.
    He came right out of the gate with the Celestials. Big guns but the story didn't match. I never felt like there was a threat.

How does he follow up. The Namor storyline looks promising and the art much better(lose McGuiness fast!).

But then we get the public doesn't trust the Avengers subplot(Who cares what the public thinks, they're idiots anyway.)

I'd like to see the two teams from No Surrender come back and tangle. Black Order and Lethal Legion fit the bill perfectly for good storylines and good feats.

Two heavy-weight super powered teams that you can cut loose against and not hold back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If he has BP doing bat-level isht(he was doing it before Batman) Unfans will rise up like zombies. And I'll be loving it.
    I'm kinda itching to ruffle some eltist unfan feathers. All this positivity stuff (movie, cartoon, toys, merch, awards, team leader/big4 status, etc) is difficult to get used to. I'm so used to e-war

Can't give me 8 years of deconstruction then flip the switch and expect me not to still have some PTSD

I'm still in e-Vietnam

Yeah, a big, no denying feat in an Avengers book = an explosion of hate.

can't wait. I got my vibranium spear ready
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm not the one that said "I find this current volume fascinating in that I have no idea where it's going" lol.

This is one story that really has only one logical conclusion unless we go with the Cville conspiracy theory that Tchalla ain't coming back.

Season 1 was a curiosity how it was going to end because of the government stuff (which was the true conflict, not Tetu). Season 2 was a curiosity how it was going to end because of God stuff (except coates didn't bother answering the question lol).

This season has a pretty definite ending already in place. It is the extra stuff that is a mystery of sorts.

All his writing is like that. It's either great/loved or hated. Rarely seems to have much in between.

I haven't liked where the BP comic stuff has headed since i read one too many interviews 3 years ago lol

Lots of questions.

Of course, it is Coates though. He may just go "i don't know" in a panel and move on lol (season 2). Or have the conflict be solved off panel and still not talk about it (season 1).

I have some bad news for ya man...

"Marvel Announces The War of the Realms"
    what exact questions are you saying was unanswered? I know god question is still unanswered but what in the first season wasn't?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what exact questions are you saying was unanswered? I know god question is still unanswered but what in the first season wasn't?
    one of the central conflicts of Season 1 was the doras breaking away from the throne, slaughtering the Jabari, and taking over the lands. They killed countless people, cause dthe death of more because Wakanda was busy fighting them instead ot he People.

This was illegal (duh). So much so, Shuri threatened to slaughter them all if they dared to march with Tetu.

T'challa and Aneka had a conversation.

It resolved the issue.

We never saw the conversation. We never saw the bargain. All we saw was aneka claim "he is with us."

We also never saw the formation of the new government, just told about it. Which, normally I wouldn' give a **** because thats boring as hell, but all of season 1 was boring as hell building up to the government so you might as well at least tell us how it works lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Can't give me 8 years of deconstruction then flip the switch and expect me not to still have some PTSD

I'm still in e-Vietnam
    Lol. 8 years and counting. It's still not over.

one of the central conflicts of Season 1 was the doras breaking away from the throne, slaughtering the Jabari, and taking over the lands. They killed countless people, cause dthe death of more because Wakanda was busy fighting them instead ot he People.

This was illegal (duh). So much so, Shuri threatened to slaughter them all if they dared to march with Tetu.

T'challa and Aneka had a conversation.

It resolved the issue.

We never saw the conversation. We never saw the bargain. All we saw was aneka claim "he is with us."

We also never saw the formation of the new government, just told about it. Which, normally I wouldn' give a **** because thats boring as hell, but all of season 1 was boring as hell building up to the government so you might as well at least tell us how it works lol.
    I once built a bicycle from spare parts. Never used it.

That sums up the new democratically elected gov't of Wakanda.

Polls close at 07:00 PM. Wakandan time

Sigh.

T'Challa brought Wakanda into technological golden age, now rectonned to T'Challa's mother brought Wakanda into technological golden age.

T'Challa was a thot, now rectonned to T'Challa's father was the thot.

Am I the only one who doesn't like where this is going? What's next?
    What's next? It's already happening in the Shuri book. Shuri is the one who is advancing Wakanda. At the rate it's going, T'Challa will simply be another king of Wakanda

No Wakandans on the team, not even a poc. Would have been a good time to intro a new Wakandan superhuman.

And what are these Agents of Wakanda supposed to do? There are already Wakandan and Alpha Flight scientist on site and I'm sure BP and Tony put in the best security and defense.

Do they handle social media and answer fan letters?

It sounds cool but not really practical.
    What would of been a cool line up for the agent's of Wakanda? A team mixed of DM (loyal to Okoye and the crown) and a team of HZ (with Kasper being able to join in for the fun) that would be a true team. Not this weird dumb lineup Aaron threw together

That first celestial arc was terrible. And so was the art.

But vibranium-suit BP being able to move freely in the center of the Earth is a durability feat checked off on the Rumble's board checklist; and i mean Rumble Rumble, not me, Rumble. Tho I checked it off on my mental checklist too.

In fact, that's the only thing i remember from that arc. And BP saying he could only fight the horde of monster insects in the center of the earth one vs a thousand for a few hours. But that was more saying than doing so it probably wouldn't be permissable under Rumble (not me) rules.

The art stepped up dramatically in this Namor arc but now we have to see if the story will as well. I agree that the respect for BP is pretty much what we could hope for in an Avengers team book. But it's always about feats tho
    Well there was a durability feat too with Namor as he smashed into him pretty hard and Tchalla came Right back with a double claw counter so there bis that. Also immortal hulk durability feat where hulk smashed the hulk buster arm across Tchalla and Only overloaded the suit.. lots of tanking feats... Now I need some Ninja feats with a splash bof grandmaster chess player

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What would of been a cool line up for the agent's of Wakanda? A team mixed of DM (loyal to Okoye and the crown) and a team of HZ (with Kasper being able to join in for the fun) that would be a true team. Not this weird dumb lineup Aaron threw together
    A covert team that does some shadey isht so that the Avengers won't get their hands dirty.

Unfortunately, this team looks like it may be played for laughs like MoS said

A covert team that does some shadey isht so that the Avengers won't get their hands dirty.

Unfortunately, this team looks like it may be played for laughs like MoS said
    #bringbackHunter

Lol. 8 years and counting. It's still not over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What's next? It's already happening in the Shuri book. Shuri is the one who is advancing Wakanda. At the rate it's going, T'Challa will simply be another king of Wakanda
    I wonder where the books will be a year from now.

Aaron's book will still be going on, but i wonder whether there will be a cleanse of the satelite books.. or at least of the current satelite writer(s)

BP:Venomverse, Wakanda Forever, Shuri book (no offense), i think they will have exhausted all her options for writing crap cash-grab stories for movie-characters not-named T'Challa by the start of the 2019/2020 NBA season, no? BP:WoW and BP:Crew by them other chicks? I guess they been tagged out huh? Or are they on rotation if/when this current one gets bounced?

I wonder if it will be just a bunch of BP teamup books, like in DP and MKs series, a year from now. I think the Killmonger sales may play a factor since this seems like the first satelite book since Rise that actually seems to be taken seriously by Marvel.

Hmmm

I wonder where the books will be a year from now.

Aaron's book will still be going on, but i wonder whether there will be a cleanse of the satelite books.. or at least of the current satelite writer(s)

BP:Venomverse, Wakanda Forever, Shuri book (no offense), i think they will have exhausted all her options for writing crap cash-grab stories for movie-characters not-named T'Challa by the start of the 2019/2020 NBA season, no? BP:WoW and BP:Crew by them other chicks? I guess they been tagged out huh? Or are they on rotation if/when this current one gets bounced?

I wonder if it will be just a bunch of BP teamup books, like in DP and MKs series, a year from now. I think the Killmonger sales may play a factor since this seems like the first satelite book since Rise that actually seems to be taken seriously by Marvel.

Hmmm
    If Killmonger does well-ish, M'baku is coming. Gotta be.