Page 365 of 662 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it appears though they are doing this because they are being protected by wakanda. that said, for those mutants who may live in Kenya or the fact Kenya is her home seems it may present a problem down the line.

how do you see this playing out? you think they will war with krakoa?
    Okay, so Wakanda is protecting several African Nations -- I don't see why that would be a problem.
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.

BANNED

Storm shall Destroy Wakanda for her "Brother's and Sister's"!!!!
    YES!! Thank You Hickman for bringing this GLORIOUS day to ME.
    Attachment 87259
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-18-2019 at 05:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Okay, so Wakanda is protecting several African Nations -- I don't see why that would be a problem.
    Because he's black man that ain't falling for the white mutant supremacy of it. Storm can fall for it all she likes. I'm glad he's not curtailing to the mutant nation of Krakoa especially when they couldn't be bothered to take Bishop seriously. Lmao the idea that T'Challa is potentially anti-mutant when he's been running around with BOTH Ororo and Manifold in Wakanda and that's on top of him offering sanctuary for Nehzno and Muti (the mutant from Shuri's solo).

Jean and Storm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Because he's black man that ain't falling for the white mutant supremacy of it. Storm can fall for it all she likes. I'm glad he's not curtailing to the mutant nation of Krakoa especially when they couldn't be bothered to take Bishop seriously. Lmao the idea that T'Challa is potentially anti-mutant when he's been running around with BOTH Ororo and Manifold in Wakanda and that's on top of him offering sanctuary for Nehzno and Muti (the mutant from Shuri's solo).
    None of what you've said makes a lick of sense.

BANNED

When asked her name she says "Marvel Girl" first? Yeah, I'm gonna save a lot of money behind this story arc.

Here is what I think, and I'm not saying my theory is a 100 percent. But looking at the seeds that are already planted, Ororo and T'Challa will be at odds, although not necessarily combative, but we will possibly see a split at some point.

They both will choose their respective positions, and from a narrative standpoint, we know why that is. Neither are exactly wrong in their decision, so bashing one or the other because---Waaaah! Why isn't Ororo or T'Challa standing by her/his significant other? Waaaah!--is not productive at all considering Hickman is writing a very "Shades of Grey" kind of narrative.

Plus, this will give me post AvX/Divorce fallout teas, and those times were hella annoying.

So once they make their positions known to one another (T'Challa basically has, going by HOX 5), they will probably split up--assuming they don't weather the storm (pun definitely intended).

And to add to that, there's probably a reason NuNakia is hanging around, unless she dies or something in the next few chapters of BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Here is what I think, and I'm not saying my theory is a 100 percent. But looking at the seeds that are already planted, Ororo and T'Challa will be at odds, although not necessarily combative, but we will possibly see a split at some point.

They both will choose their respective positions, and from a narrative standpoint, we know why that is. Neither are exactly wrong in their decision, so bashing one or the other because---Waaaah! Why isn't Ororo or T'Challa standing by her/his significant other? Waaaah!--is not productive at all considering Hickman is writing a very "Shades of Grey" kind of narrative.

Plus, this will give me post AvX/Divorce fallout teas, and those times were hella annoying.

So once they make their positions known to one another (T'Challa basically has, going by HOX 5), they will probably split up--assuming they don't weather the storm (pun definitely intended).

And to add to that, there's probably a reason NuNakia is hanging around, unless she dies or something in the next few chapters of BP.
    This makes the most sense to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

I hope your right!!

BANNED

I love Black Panther. But the conflict between Krakoa and Wakanda is very clearly spelled out in those pages, and drama is coming. No way it's going to be a non-issue.

I see both sides. I think Wakanda is completely in the right to distrust the mutants after AvX. And while I am cool with how Coates has portrayed the relationship with T'Challa/Ororo from what I've seen, if you're asking me to make a binary choice between seeing Ororo with the mutants or Ororo with T'Challa and Wakanda it's door #1 every time. And it'll always be that way for her, IMO.
    Last edited by powerpax; 09-18-2019 at 08:31 PM.

BANNED

None of what you've said makes a lick of sense.
    I'm sure it doesn't. So what the point contention for him not falling in lock and step?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I love Black Panther. But the conflict between Krakoa and Wakanda is very clearly spelled out in those pages, and drama is coming. No way it's going to be a non-issue.

I see both sides. I think Wakanda is completely in the right to distrust the mutants after AvX. And while I am cool with how Coates has portrayed the relationship with T'Challa/Ororo from what I've seen, if you're asking me to make a binary choice between seeing Ororo with the mutants or Ororo with T'Challa and Wakanda it's door #1 every time. And it'll always be that way for her, IMO.
    But, why would Krakoa and Wakanda go at each other? Neither have a beef with each other...

BANNED

But, why would Krakoa and Wakanda go at each other? Neither have a beef with each other...
    The mutants almost destroyed the nation the last time they had this kind of power. They are now nigh-unkillable and have a nation populated by a number of nearly omnipotent mutants, some of whom are ancient villains.

I am on the X-Men's side, but I get it.

This is something that I see happening as well. I think the romantic/intimate aspects of their relationship may potentially come to end for a little bit.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!