Page 113 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3451
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I remember Kevin (Wither) retained his powers after M-Day after he ruined Laurie' s arm, but is he still alive? I recall he was hiding with Selene, in disguise, but I can't remember if she killed him - someone enlighten me?
    Elixir killed him during Necrosha, which is why he wasn’t around to fix Hellion’s hands after Second Coming.

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I remember Kevin (Wither) retained his powers after M-Day after he ruined Laurie' s arm, but is he still alive? I recall he was hiding with Selene, in disguise, but I can't remember if she killed him - someone enlighten me?
    He was killed by Elixir during the Necrosha storyline.

Thanks for the info He was an interesting character, as his power lends to, but I guess he could have been compared to Rogue, with powers turned up to 11.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Scans:

Anyone know what the **** kind of demon hellspawn that Kevin turned into right before Josh ripped him to shreds?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Scans:

Anyone know what the **** kind of demon hellspawn that Kevin turned into right before Josh ripped him to shreds?
    Cheers - A weird half-dead demon hellspawn?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Speaking of, did Kyle/Yost address the super weird relationship between Josh and Rahne during their X-Force run?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Well, there’s Maverick, unless I’ve missed something or he’s been repowered off panel.
    True true. I knew there were definitely others, I was just struggling to remember who.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Prodigy technically hasn't be re-powered has he?

Blob and Marrow still aren't technically mutants, but I feel like that is going to be glossed over.
    After losing his powers, the Stepford Cuckoos eventually stepped in and offered to unlock all the knowledge in his mind that he had accumulated with his powers. David accepted, and thus he retains all the knowledge and skillsets he had acquired with his mutant power. But no, he isn't a mutant anymore, and cannot absorb gain new information from others.

People oftentimes forget. Blob got his powers back via MGH, and Marrow via experimentation (which tragically resulted in the death of her child). So they're no longer mutants, and yet still have their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Speaking of, did Kyle/Yost address the super weird relationship between Josh and Rahne during their X-Force run?
    Not really. Their interactions were mostly:

Rahne: *growling like a rabid dog*
    Elixir:
    Elixir:
    Elixir: "Remember when-"
    Rahne: *mauls him*

I believe Selene turned him into a vampire like Eli whatshisface when they were banging

Elixir....I miss him. He had such a good upwards trajectory and then nothing. Bunn hasnt even touched up on him at all in Blue. Such a shame. I want him back in the X-fold

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Elixir....I miss him. He had such a good upwards trajectory and then nothing. Bunn hasnt even touched up on him at all in Blue. Such a shame. I want him back in the X-fold
    Healer's are the most problematic of mutants.
    Why doesnt he heal all the characters with cancer, or repair the face of Havok, or the grow new hands fro Hellion?

IMO, if writers will prefer to not use a healer, making him do what he/she should, then don't create the character in first place. Or make them as weak as the Morlock healer who died healing.

Speaking of dropped storylines and characters, anyone think we'll get a return of Laurie's father as a potential villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Additionally if Sofia does come back, yeah she’s be an outsider. And I predict Surge would be really bitter that Sofia ghosted everyone and never stayed in touch, even when Laurie died (which I’m sure was at least on the news). Other than the staff I agree that David would be the only one welcoming of the students and he doesn’t hang around anymore.
    I need David, Josh, and Sofia to return the the Xavier Institute PRONTO

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I know!!! I thought all the writers forgot she existed. Rosenberg is knee-deep in comic lore and I love it. Whatever this new book turns out to be, I'm already on board just for the characters.
    I know several people already said it, but I genuinely thought we'd NEVER see her again. Then again, I never thought we'd see the dead kids either but Rosenberg did some deep digs with those.

I'd assume she'd be on an outsider to the group. There was no indication of prolonged contact after she left and hasn't been mentioned in years. So much has happened in her absence. At one time the rookies at Xavier's included Pixie, Anole and Indra, all have of which have far more combat experience and fine-tuned powers at this stage. Sofia would essentially be starting again.

And I'd assume so. Surely she was aware of the deaths, including those of fellow students Quill, Wolf Cub, Onyxx and Wither. I imagine she'd at least get a phone call or something.
    That's a GREAT story I'd love to read about. A former "Spearhead of the Next Gen" who abandoned her friends, only to come back to a school that's been fundamentally flipped on its head. It's like Jean returning but with half the heartwarmth and twice the heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I believe Selene turned him into a vampire like Eli whatshisface when they were banging
    OH

yeah that makes a ton of sense. i thought it was some secondary mutation where Kevin was going full on Camazotz.

I guess you'll love what Bunn said on his Tumblr:

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...s-will-be-seen

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...-but-from-what

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Healer's are the most problematic of mutants.
    Why doesnt he heal all the characters with cancer, or repair the face of Havok, or the grow new hands fro Hellion?

IMO, if writers will prefer to not use a healer, making him do what he/she should, then don't create the character in first place. Or make them as weak as the Morlock healer who died healing.
    Thats a cop out. He was a viable character for years. Why not repair Havok's face or Hellions hands? Neither of those maiming added much to the characters as neither were used in any meaningful capacity after. If people want to accept that as a reason for Elixir not being around, then thats weak

I missed that but thanks! Something to look forward too!
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-11-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Astonishing Member

Thats a cop out. He was a viable character for years
    you have to use him while simultaneously having a good explanation of why he doesn't resurrect Cyclops
    Bunn had him torturing the Dark Riders by resurrecting them-killing them-resurrecting them-killing them etc

he would have to be nerfed, the same way Jean, Rachel, and Nate Grey, have been nerfed in some occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    you have to use him while simultaneously having a good explanation of why he doesn't resurrect Cyclops
    Bunn had him torturing the Dark Riders by resurrecting them-killing them-resurrecting them-killing them etc

he would have to be nerfed, the same way Jean, Rachel, and Nate Grey, have been nerfed in some occasions.
    Remove the ability to raise the dead and that solves it. Thats not a nerf that would break him