Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Just say evil bishop was a mummundrai (or whatever they're called.) it's a bit lazy, but the original story was lazy and stupid, so this is still better.
    I think a great way would be that his old foe Mountjoy was able to sneak into his body. Planning to just hang around and wait for the right moment to strike. It could explain his irrational actions at the time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think a great way would be that his old foe Mountjoy was able to sneak into his body. Planning to just hang around and wait for the right moment to strike. It could explain his irrational actions at the time.
    I love this idea. It's a great way to retcon all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has it been mentioned post IvX? Has he been cured?
    I don't think Roberto used his powers in US Avengers until Secret Empire after he'd been shot in the head and stuck in a Hydra prison. And Secret Empire took place after IVX.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I don't think Roberto used his powers in US Avengers until Secret Empire after he'd been shot in the head and stuck in a Hydra prison. And Secret Empire took place after IVX.
    He continues to live tho seems cured
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    He continues to live tho seems cured
    Cured and affected by it. What a great book, read USAvengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Cured and affected by it. What a great book, read USAvengers.
    Eh if the NM guys weren't in i wouldn't give it a 2nd look. But how's he affected... the gray streak! Every time he uses his Powers it eats away at his life?
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Eh if the NM guys weren't in i wouldn't give it a 2nd look. But how's he affected... the gray streak! Every time he uses his Powers it eats away at his life?
    Limitations on his powers. He can only use them with a helmet on.

BANNED

Somehow the cloud damaged him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Somehow the cloud damaged him.
    I guess he wasn't light enough to escape it
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I guess he wasn't light enough to escape it
    Ha, not surprising.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I thought about this before, just just decided to post in amusement with this.

We all know Sabretooth is famous at this point for jobbing & losing every fight he's in -aside from normal humans.

Well we have Death of Wolverine, where he finally wins a fight in like 8 years. And typical the mutant he fought & killed was black.
    RCO016_1472437399.jpg
    Hmmmmm. Nobody does red-shirt like the black characters. I am kidding, with a hint of seriousness here.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-14-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Red shirt? That a Star Trek joke reference? If it is... I approve.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Red shirt? That a Star Trek joke reference? If it is... I approve.
    I was never into Star Trek, but I think that expression started there. Red-Shirts = Fodder.

Astonishing Member

I think it did come from Star Trek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Mountjoy, I did not think not of that... sure he could work.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    You dont understand. If i apply for a teacher, would the interviewer pick me over other nationalities like british applicants and american applicants. Whether they are white or black, they will get the job, not me because im only asian, particularly a filipino.

In music, in movies, they are dominated by white and black are second.

Avengers movies is a great example. Lots of white characters and a good number of black characters like BP, War Machine and even Nick Fury. Did we have an asian who is a major character?

Diversity/minority is not just about skin color.

agree.

idk why mods removed my thread about Asians and Marvel. as I wrote in the deleted post.

Marvel puts out female-lead books but POCs still underrepresented, particularly Asians.
    Just curious on what happened to all the Asian males in the MU? was there an event that wiped them out, leaving just those wanting to be sidekicks?
    Diversity does not only include Whites Blacks, LGBT right?
    Should've been more diverse. Why aren't there any A lister Asian in X books, huh? (Betsy is White female B/C Lister)
    Nice to see Black people getting the spotlight in Hollywood cinema, especially in a marvel franchise. To bad many others such as Asians or Hispanics aren’t getting like any spotlight at all though.
    it would be really awesome if Marvel made more Asian (Korean, Chinese or Japanese) male superheroes (or just more Asians in general).
    Hollywood needs to stop whitewashing movies, and stop giving the “nerdy extra” parts only to Asians. Have yet to see marvel or big movies casting Asians as the main characters smh.
    Always replacing Asians with White people and/or brown-facing to look Indian.
    There are plenty of Asian actors who could fulfill the roles, but ofcourse, Hollywood has no interest in looking for one.
    It's so outdated + offensive. You think in 2018 they'll have it together but nope.
    When are Asians and Latinos getting their Marvel Super Hero comic book/movie?
    Does Marvel's definition of diversity only include Blacks, gays and females?
    Simply feel Asian, Latino males and females are being overlooked.

Is anti-asian racial prejudice really that strong in Marvel? or am I tripping?
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant