Page 136 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3171
    BANNED

Cool Death's Head II's getting his own Marvel Legends figure?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post

Looks like DHII is getting a Marvel Legends figure. Showcased at Hasbro's pre-NYCC party.
    That's terrific!

I'd rather a 6" DH I, but I'll still have to have this!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

If we could have a new CB team book, who would you want on the team?

I'd like to see this team:
    Captain Britain
    Meggan
    Black Knight
    Betsy (in her original form)
    Pete Wisdom
    Dark Angel
    Harley
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Cap, Meggan, Union Jack, Spitfire, Black Knight, Dark Angel and Faiza.
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

I'd like to see this line-up in an All-New Excalibur type of book:

1) Captain Britain (Brian)
    2) Meggan
    3) Union Jack (Joe)
    4) Spitfire
    5) Black Knight (Dane)
    6) Pete Wisdom
    7) Dark Angel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    If we could have a new CB team book, who would you want on the team?

I'd like to see this team:
    Captain Britain
    Meggan
    Black Knight
    Betsy (in her original form)
    Pete Wisdom
    Dark Angel
    Harley
    Agree with this. I'd also add in Agent Gabriel.
    I'd love for Psylocke to be in her original form and back with her brothers.

Well, it's finally here - our Captain Britain 40th Anniversary issue - it's been a long time coming (not 40 years but it's felt that long!) but I hope you agree it's been worth the wait.

We (the Avengers UK Bullpen) realised some time ago that this year would be Captain Britain's Anniversary year and were hoping Marvel themselves would step up and do something but the likelihood of that soon faded.
    So we thought it would be up to us, THE FANS , to light the candles on his proverbial cake and give Mr Brian Braddock the celebration he deserved.

The amount of talent I have had the pleasure to witness in it's creation is astounding - writers, illustrators, poets, digital artists, and cartoonists from not just the UK but as from around the globe - professionals, amateurs and newcomers -Everyone has put 110% toward making this a special issue and it's FREE - so let's get the party started...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=f3ca91eec2

CB40_01.jpg
    For more CAPTAIN BRITAIN and MARVEL UK action - see the FREE fan-fiction comic - AVENGERS UK - see https://www.facebook.com/avengersukbywillow

Quote Originally Posted by IzzY World View Post
    Well, it's finally here - our Captain Britain 40th Anniversary issue - it's been a long time coming (not 40 years but it's felt that long!) but I hope you agree it's been worth the wait.

We (the Avengers UK Bullpen) realised some time ago that this year would be Captain Britain's Anniversary year and were hoping Marvel themselves would step up and do something but the likelihood of that soon faded.
    So we thought it would be up to us, THE FANS , to light the candles on his proverbial cake and give Mr Brian Braddock the celebration he deserved.

The amount of talent I have had the pleasure to witness in it's creation is astounding - writers, illustrators, poets, digital artists, and cartoonists from not just the UK but as from around the globe - professionals, amateurs and newcomers -Everyone has put 110% toward making this a special issue and it's FREE - so let's get the party started...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=f3ca91eec2

CB40_01.jpg
    Thank you. Really enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    Thank you. Really enjoyed it!
    great to hear that - we hope it's a fitting tribute to CB...

aaaand stick around as we have some Black Knight coming soon (see the ads towards the back of the issue - 'First Bite' is the issue that will contain a story with Dane ! - although he's not in that ad )
    For more CAPTAIN BRITAIN and MARVEL UK action - see the FREE fan-fiction comic - AVENGERS UK - see https://www.facebook.com/avengersukbywillow

Quote Originally Posted by IzzY World View Post
    great to hear that - we hope it's a fitting tribute to CB...

aaaand stick around as we have some Black Knight coming soon (see the ads towards the back of the issue - 'First Bite' is the issue that will contain a story with Dane ! - although he's not in that ad )
    Awesome. I am really looking forward to it!

Doctor Strange was going to have the Ebony Blade as an easter egg that did not happen.
    http://comicbook.com/2016/10/17/doct...-will-not-see/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Bowler View Post
    Doctor Strange was going to have the Ebony Blade as an easter egg that did not happen.
    http://comicbook.com/2016/10/17/doct...-will-not-see/
    Thanks for this link. I am very disappointed that we won't be seeing the Ebony Blade. After the way the recent Black Knight series ended, I will be surprised if Marvel uses Dane again in the comics and/or movies.

At least we have Avengers UK!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    At least we have Avengers UK!
    Happy we can help in some way!

Hi folks, that Mastermind Creations "Anubis" Death's Head is now available to buy in the UK at Kapow Toys.

I grabbed one earlier, and apparently stock is limited (it sold out way faster than expected and before everything else at the Chicago TFCon too), so don't delay if you want one!

Just goes to show, there's a lot of love out there for DH. Marvel are crazy not using him.

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mastermi...ns-anubis.html

Edit to add:

You get this cool mini-comic with each one. It's (obviously) totally non-canon, but serves as a pretty funny justification for why there's a transforming Death's Head.

30517426261_57e787731d_n.jpg
    29971829003_db4aa9423e_n.jpg
    30488671762_df764e0b43_n.jpg
    Last edited by milton75; 10-27-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Last 2 panels:

Death's Head Anubis - Breaking the Mold page 4.jpg

Death's Head Anubis - Breaking the Mold page 5.jpg

Loving the stuff on his shelf; a Dragon's Claws badge, The Doctor's umbrella, Minion's head, etc.

Sorry the pics are so small. My uploading skills are evidently useless.

Another Edit to Add:
    Is anyone else here of the same age as myself, where their love of Death's Head came by the lucky chance of being just the right age when Transformers 113 came out?
    The first issue I picked up was only 10 before that. I had to borrow from a friend to read Target: 2006 and so on. Yet 30 years (sob) later he remains, by far, my favourite comics character by some distance.
    Last edited by milton75; 10-27-2016 at 02:05 PM.