Page 163 of 434 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    that actually definitely sounds quite about right, and if this is the case im so interested in that book even more
    spoilers:
    ohhhhhh snap. I just realized the marauders under the Hellfire Shipping Company will probably be personally delivering the stuff Xavier produces to the countries that want them. What better way to get into a country silently than through their shipping ports and with a detective like Bishop you can really get in there and see if they truly do accept mutant rights or not or if they are just saying it for their own benefit. Every member on this team now makes sense to me. *mind blown*

You have Bishop the detective.
    You have Kate the diplomat. (what she went to school for)
    You have Emma the minder reader who can really get deep into the minds of the people and see where they truly lay on mutants rights.
    You have Iceman who is a powerhouse and who better than an iceman to keep medicine safe.
    Storm the powehouse that can deal with anyone the countries might have in wait to steal these products.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-23-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Following Age of X-Man, spoilers:
    Nate isn't on the same plane of existence as the rest of the Marvel universe, right?
    end of spoilers That being the case, why would he be on the list anyway?
    Yeah, he’s in a little place we call retcon zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I don't see Sunspot, Monet, Emma, Cannonball, etc anywhere on that list, so it isn't Hickman's favorites.
    You can have some faves "begrudgingly" not considered, particularly if being too blatant would bring major blowback, while still putting your tops on the list (as well as setting categories in such a way that they can be filled by your tops).
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Following Age of X-Man, spoilers:
    Nate isn't on the same plane of existence as the rest of the Marvel universe, right?
    end of spoilers That being the case, why would he be on the list anyway?
    I liked him, but I'm glad he's gone from 616. Rachel could be next, right? We can wish.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    ohhhhhh snap. I just realized the marauders under the Hellfire Shipping Company will probably be personally delivering the stuff Xavier produces to the countries that want them. What better way to get into a country silently than through their shipping ports and with a detective like Bishop you can really get in there and see if they truly do accept mutant rights or not or if they are just saying it for their own benefit. Every member on this team now makes sense to me. *mind blown*

You have Bishop the detective.
    You have Kate the diplomat. (what she went to school for)
    You have Emma the minder reader who can really get deep into the minds of the people and see where they truly lay on mutants rights.
    You have Iceman who is a powerhouse and who better than an iceman to keep medicine safe.
    Storm the powehouse that can deal with anyone the countries might have in wait to steal these products.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    that sounds amazing if your guess is right, it makes a whole ton of since now that your saying it. I would really love if they dig into mutant politics with this book. This book sounds like it honestly has the most potential if your correct.
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I’ve read the issue. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. I’ll just say two things.

First, many of the spoilers I’ve seen seem partially right, but not entirely. Or they’re offering possibilities as certainties.

Second, it’s easily one of the best Marvel comics I’ve read in quite some time. But I’ll admit to being a big Hickman fan.

It’s really an interesting dynamic, and it really sheds an interesting light on the concept of mutants. It’s impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    I’ve read the issue. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. I’ll just say two things.

First, many of the spoilers I’ve seen seem partially right, but not entirely. Or they’re offering possibilities as certainties.

Second, it’s easily one of the best Marvel comics I’ve read in quite some time. But I’ll admit to being a big Hickman fan.

It’s really an interesting dynamic, and it really sheds an interesting light on the concept of mutants. It’s impressive.
    Heeeey. You should PM complete spoilers

Spectacular Member

Just read the issue. Loved it. Gonna give it a reread in the morning. It was very much a set-up issue, not a lot of character development. I was absolutely disappointed when I had realised that I had reached the last page.

Edit: to everyone going to the comic book shops tomorrow, please be kind and don't buy all the issues. Unless you're a completionist freak, try to hold off on buying up the variants. There was a guy at the midnight release who bought half the stock. I doubt there will be any left by noon.
    Last edited by tornshattered; 07-23-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Astonishing Member

Oh wow this turned into a spoiler thread fast. Time for me to bail out until tomorrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Just read the issue. Loved it. Gonna give it a reread in the morning. It was very much a set-up issue, not a lot of character development. I was absolutely disappointed when I had realised that I had reached the last page.

Edit: to everyone going to the comic book shops tomorrow, please be kind and don't buy all the issues. Unless you're a completionist freak, try to hold off on buying up the variants. There was a guy at the midnight release who bought half the stock. I doubt there will be any left by noon.

PM me the Spoilers PLEASE!!!

God, I can't wait....

I’ll try and PM a spoiler summary to those who ask, but as I think about it, it’s a really dense book. There’s a lot to it, and it’s mostly worldbuilding. So it might take a while.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I’ll try and PM a spoiler summary to those who ask, but as I think about it, it’s a really dense book. There’s a lot to it, and it’s mostly worldbuilding. So it might take a while.
    Please, spoil me

Amazing Member

I'm newer here. But would greatly appreciate if you took the trouble to send those spoilers my way.

Spoilers, please.