Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1064
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

This is really cool. Love how Jon is positioned here.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post

Doing his best Claude from Fire Emblem impersonation.

Kinda weird to see him in his Superman design when Kara is still in her Supergirl costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doing his best Claude from Fire Emblem impersonation.

Kinda weird to see him in his Superman design when Kara is still in her Supergirl costume.
    Well, if the current course of DC is to be believed, Jon will be in that suit in like a year tops anyway.

Man I just gotta say we only caught a brief glimpse but I hope to hell DC doesn't start giving a damn about synergy all of a sudden cause the actor for Teen Jon I can already tell is going to be Jon in name only but in that very brief trailer I was getting Edgier Jughead Jones and I'm not feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Man I just gotta say we only caught a brief glimpse but I hope to hell DC doesn't start giving a damn about synergy all of a sudden cause the actor for Teen Jon I can already tell is going to be Jon in name only but in that very brief trailer I was getting Edgier Jughead Jones and I'm not feeling it.
    A minute long trailer where Clark is talking over everything. And the only scenes we get are slow-mo shots maybe 3 seconds long. I'll wait for a better trailer for my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A minute long trailer where Clark is talking over everything. And the only scenes we get are slow-mo shots maybe 3 seconds long. I'll wait for a better trailer for my opinion.
    Yeah that trailer was....kinda bad in terms of getting a feel for anyone but Clark. I'm holding out judgement till we see more but I was already prepared for neither of those boys to be anything like Jon. We could tell just from the brief descriptions we got of them already. That said, they both still sound pretty interesting. Definitely a lot more interesting than what we have now. So...We shall see how this goes.

I mean the Jon actor reminds me of Liam from Teen Wolf like they look just alike, and in the two shots he got he was just staring lookin like a would be school shooter, like dial it back lil bruh, and the other one looks like an Extra Emo Timothee Chalamet..

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

This costume is by far my favourite.Capeless jon pulling a spiderman
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This costume is by far my favourite.Capeless jon pulling a spiderman
    Son of a-- that IS a Spider-Man pose!

This image is rad. I really do enjoy Timms.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Son of a-- that IS a Spider-Man pose!

This image is rad. I really do enjoy Timms.
    See,i remember telling @superlad how bendis and the artists that aged him up got it wrong.How i wanted grownup jon to be like spiderman/dick grayson.Looks like these guys just got my idea.Yes,timm is the second best jon artist for me after jorge jimenez.Especially love how tokyo ghoul-like his jon is.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Wow that’s really good. You know the collar doesn’t actually look too bad on Kara. Also like Jon’s playful nature on display here.

That is a pretty sweet picture of Jon and Kara. I wish we got more interactions between those two.

Extraordinary Member

I am so nervous this actor is gonna set the standard for Jon going forward and I’m nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I am so nervous this actor is gonna set the standard for Jon going forward and I’m nervous
    I mean I hate to say this but two things

1. The CW shows have never really impacted the comics all too much, besides maybe characters making an appearance.

2. Jon doesn’t really have a long set standard outside of Superman’s heroic son. You got his original Supersons self, his current Legion self, his upcoming Future State version, his DCeased version, his Young Justice baby version, and now his CW show self. And that’s all in only the 6 years that he’s existed.

I’ll just say let’s hope for the show to be on the better quality of the CW shows like Stargirl or Flash, where they are fun.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Got my FS books early, it’s I don’t know. Feel like they are rehashing Damian’s Batman 666 character arc. Has a similar chip on his shoulder, driving him to do what he thinks is needed even if it’s not a popular choice. Though the big difference is Damian was at least competent.