Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Community team builder

I do a lot of DC and Marvel team builds, but sometimes I wanna mix them, or add characters from other publishers. This is the thread where all the Companies can coexist.

A topsy turvy version of Marvel’s The Ultimates...:

MR. MAJESTIC (Wildstorm) as Blue Marvel

PETER CANNON THUNDERBOLT (Dynamite) as Black Panther

THE FLASH (Tangent) as Spectrum

DARKSTAR CARLA WHITE (DC) as Captain Marvel

SUPREMA (Image) as America Chavez

I wanted to try and Hero-ize Batman’s Rogues Gallery, which I thought would turn out fairly odd. I didn’t get them all, but it was a fun way to kill a couple of hours. Some of the swaps are better than others but overall I think it worked.

Based on the epically awful cartoon CHUCK NORRIS & HIS KARATE KOMMANDOS, comes RICHARD DRAGON & HIS KUNG FU KONFEDERATES. Descriptions come straight from the character bios i found...:

Richard Dragon as Chuck Norris, the leader of the team

Valeria Richards as Pepper, a tech expert and mechanic

Alex Fleming as Reed, Richard's apprentice and star student

Shingen Harada as Kimo, a Samurai warrior

Fat Cobra as Tabe, a Sumo champion

Danny Chase as Too Much, Richard's young ward

The KGBeast as Claw, serves as the primary antagonist of the series and has a multi purpose weapon on his left arm

Deathwatch as Super-Ninja, the KGBeast's loyal minion

Hellfire Club as Vultures, the foot soldiers of the KGBeast
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-27-2020 at 03:12 AM.

And now, Gravity Falls...:

This one didn’t turn out as well as I’d hoped, so not adding pics, but it’s a Marvel/DC mashup of Russian characters based on the classic Alpha Flight line up.

CRIMSON DYNAMO and ULTRA DYNAMO
    Gennady Gavrilov and Galina Nemirovsky stand in for Mac and Heather Hudson, who are Guardian and Vindicator. While Gennady would def. like to get romantic w. Galina, she, being older, and an experienced Govt. agent just thinks of him as a punk kid who lucked into his armor. He’s trying to change her mind.

URSA MAJOR
    Nothing too fancy here. The big furry Russian bear stands in for the big furry Canadian Sasquatch. He considers himself the team ‘dad’.

THE GREMLIN AND TITANIUM MAN ARMOR
    Subbing for both Puck and Box. Gremlin’s a genius, but not a physical threat like Puck is. Still, he uses the Titanium Man armor to go into battle, which makes him pretty formidable.

FANTASMA
    Standing in for Snowbird. Born a Dire Wraith, raised as a human, the alien sorceress has gone bad and tried to take over and or destroy the world before, only to end up dead. In true comic book fashion she’s alive again and swears she’s no longer evil. Expect her place on the team to be met w. big time distrust by the others.

RED TRINITY
    The super speed trio stands in for super speed siblings Northstar and Aurora.

POZHAR AND FIREBIRD
    Uncle and niece w. nuclear related powers standing in for magical father and daughter Shaman and Talisman.

RUSALKA
    Firebird’s Soyuz teammate and BFF Rusalka, who has various water based superpowers, stands in for Marrina.

A mixed universe mashup of Russian characters, as the Guardians of the Galaxy line up...:

I read earlier that Thundarr the Barbarian had turned 40 a few days ago, so to celebrate...:

Killraven - He comes from a Thundarr type post apocalyptic dystopian future and fights evil overlords.

Battle Beast - As a kid I thought Ookla was an ape or Bigfoot. Turns out he’s a lion go figure!

Raven - She’s a magical Princess from a crapsack world that her evil dad rules, like Ariel.

THE FIFTH ELEMENT...:

Disney’s Aladdin...:

The Seven Lords of Hell.

This team is composed of one demonic or semi-demonic hero from a comics company. Each one rules a section of Hell to keep it under control.

Spawn/Al Simmons: Rules the first circle and is the most powerful of the lords. His circle is a place where murderers come to redeem their sins.

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze: Rules the second circle. His is a place where fast rule and those who can prove themselves on the track are likened to gods.

Lady Death/Hope: Rules the third circle. This is home to various creatures such as werewolves, vampires, valkyrie, fallen angels and zombies. Sometimes it gets really cold. Not that it bothers her but she does try to make subjects comfortable.

Jackie Estacado/The Darkness : Rules the fourth circle. His domain has the best spies, traders and manufacturers.

Etrigan/Jason Blood: Rules the fifth circle. Populated by powerful sorcerers.

Lady Demon: Rules the sixth circle. There is tension between her and the other rulers though it's mostly talk.

Hellina: Rules the seventh circle. Well, trains both demons and fallen angels alike to be the best warriors.

Night Riders

An organization formed from the remains of Hellboy's BPRD and the various organizations in Vampirella. They are tasked with defending both the humans and monsters from harming and exploiting each other.

Founders

Mordecai Pendragon

Lilith

Kate Corrigan

Zaralyn the Conjuress

Trevor Bruttenholm

Members

Hellboy

Vampirella

Evilyn

Eva

Adam van Helsing

Ben Daimo

Liz Sherman

Abe Sapien

Lorelai

Pantha

One of the red sisters

Hawking

Villains

Dracula

Ethan Shroud

Draculina

Rasputin

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Seven Lords of Hell.

This team is composed of one demonic or semi-demonic hero from a comics company. Each one rules a section of Hell to keep it under control.

Spawn/Al Simmons: Rules the first circle and is the most powerful of the lords. His circle is a place where murderers come to redeem their sins.

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze: Rules the second circle. His is a place where fast rule and those who can prove themselves on the track are likened to gods.

Lady Death/Hope: Rules the third circle. This is home to various creatures such as werewolves, vampires, valkyrie, fallen angels and zombies. Sometimes it gets really cold. Not that it bothers her but she does try to make subjects comfortable.

Jackie Estacado/The Darkness : Rules the fourth circle. His domain has the best spies, traders and manufacturers.

Etrigan/Jason Blood: Rules the fifth circle. Populated by powerful sorcerers.

Lady Demon: Rules the sixth circle. There is tension between her and the other rulers though it's mostly talk.

Hellina: Rules the seventh circle. Well, trains both demons and fallen angels alike to be the best warriors.
    ^^^I especially like this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^I especially like this one!
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

MVP (Multiversal Protection Agency)

A team dedicated to protecting the multiverse composed of characters who are from alternate universes and dimensions from their universes.

Power Girl

Nate Grey

Spider-Girl (May Parker)

Blaze the Cat

I'll need to do some more research to add more characters.