Page 209 of 233 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3484

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Personally, I'm still holding to very tiny shard of hope that DC will announce that Morrison and Sharpe will be making a third season of The Green Lantern.

I know is unlikely.
    Hopefully DC at least Sharp on another big name book.

Mighty Member

I'm not familiar with Thorne as a writer and the tweets bum me out a little but thankfully DC books aren't written on twitter if Hal's in the book I'm sure his writing will be serviceable (maybe Thorne will come up with an interpretation for Hal he finds interesting?). I also kind of assume the book will be an ensemble cast along the lines of Hal & Pals but I guess we don't know any details yet. I'm looking forward to Future State & hearing more about the ongoing!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Personally, I'm still holding to very tiny shard of hope that DC will announce that Morrison and Sharpe will be making a third season of The Green Lantern.

I know is unlikely.
    Me and you both brother; but it was announced a while back that this for sure is Morrison's last DC work (other than the Wonder Woman Earth One v3)

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    To be fair, even with the failure of the movie, it's not as though Hal wasn't still the most heavily utilized Green Lantern. Even outside of comics he was prominently featured in the Injustice games and was in that Justice League Action cartoon and in DC Super Hero Girls. I don't think John taking a more active role in the franchise harms Hal in any way, especially when there are clearly a lot of folks at DC who clearly like Hal.
    I find this attempt to settle down Hal fan anxiety ironic considering how some John fans react to almost any less than stellar treatment as "a biased agenda to keep him down and take advantage of his fans!" Many John fans have no interest in "fairness" - they want their guy to be the most prominent GL, which is fine, but this isn't actually about John, so people need to stop making it seem like it's a John v Hal thing. I just want to know what's in store for Hal and I want him to be featured... somewhere.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of Future Slate......is the Pol Manning identity/story still in continuity?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Speaking of Future Slate......is the Pol Manning identity/story still in continuity?
    Nobody has touched the concept since 1988, but nobody has created any story that would invalidate those stories either.

Extraordinary Member

If I ever become a stripper, I know what name to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    If I ever become a stripper, I know what name to use.
    I missed you buddy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I missed you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Hopefully DC at least Sharp on another big name book.
    His WW/Batman brave and the bold book ended on a "to be continued" note so I hope that at least he goes back to it if they don't have any big project lined up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    His WW/Batman brave and the bold book ended on a "to be continued" note so I hope that at least he goes back to it if they don't have any big project lined up for him.
    My hope too since I just recently read it.

Astonishing Member

Can we have Pol Manning guest star in LSH?

Extraordinary Member

Is Hal always doomed to never settle down and have a kid like his JUstice League companions have?

I know is unlikely.
    i find great joy in imagining this...