Page 2482 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 14821982238224322472247824792480248124822483248424852486 ... LastLast
Results 37,216 to 37,230 of 37379

Dandadan:....Christ.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oh yeah. That comes out this year. But I already got my gaming year planned out.

Eh, I'll get to it eventually.
    From what I'm hearing of it so far (based on interviews from the devs):

The game will have NG+ at launch
    - Multiple endings
    - Around 160+ enemy types
    - 80+ Bosses
    - The game is slightly easier than soulsborne games

Yeah, that's definitely going to take up a good chunk of my time, especially since I'm planning on buying Stellar Blade, Reynatis and Visions of Mana this year (and if Lost Souls Aside is still inbound for a 2024 release...Hoo boy...).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...God damn, Rey really was the Peter Parker of WWE. I remember he's constantly been screwed over but I didn't realize it was this insane.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    From what I'm hearing of it so far (based on interviews from the devs):

The game will have NG+ at launch
    - Multiple endings
    - Around 160+ enemy types
    - 80+ Bosses
    - The game is slightly easier than soulsborne games

Yeah, that's definitely going to take up a good chunk of my time, especially since I'm planning on buying Stellar Blade, Reynatis and Visions of Mana this year (and if Lost Souls Aside is still inbound for a 2024 release...Hoo boy...).
    That sounds like a good size game.

Personally I'm playing through Bloodborne and then I got the Elden Ring DLC and Stellar Blade. And I play real slow anyway so it'll be a while before getting to Black Myth.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Dandadan:....Christ.
    just..........why?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I just saw this, so forgive me:

I’m no artist, but King Charles’ new Royal portrait is…….well, dang. Just………wow, I think someone got taken.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And the best part? It came out right around my birthday! Which is today!
    Happy belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I just saw this, so forgive me:

I’m no artist, but King Charles’ new Royal portrait is…….well, dang. Just………wow, I think someone got taken.
    There's an in-depth analysis of the portrait somewhere (I found it through Tumblr and now will never locate that post) that looks at the artist's earlier works and how they capture a person's character, then goes on to dissect this particular portrait.

It's quite fascinating, and really supports the idea that the artist had a message they wanted to send - a message that the royal family clearly hasn't grasped. But then, the royal family is a tad out-of-touch, right?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    There's an in-depth analysis of the portrait somewhere (I found it through Tumblr and now will never locate that post) that looks at the artist's earlier works and how they capture a person's character, then goes on to dissect this particular portrait.

It's quite fascinating, and really supports the idea that the artist had a message they wanted to send - a message that the royal family clearly hasn't grasped. But then, the royal family is a tad out-of-touch, right?
    That’s cool then. If the artist legit had reasons and a vision for it, more power to ‘em.

I just might be seeing that thing in my nightmares. So much……red.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

bob ross: just remember. there are no mistakes. only happy accidents. you can make your portrait look at evil or as evil as you want.................i know what i said.

these afro-centrists are really making me start to be ashamed to be black. they are now saying that not were black people native to japan but now they are saying that black people were the OG native Americans.

the history buff in me is both laughing and crying at the same time.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That’s cool then. If the artist legit had reasons and a vision for it, more power to ‘em.

I just might be seeing that thing in my nightmares. So much……red.
    The analysis was that the artist's vision was not complimentary, shall we say. And the artist has done portraits of other people who were less-than-decent people, and their portraits weren't exactly complimentary either. As compared to portraits they have done of people who were, by most standards, good people.

I realize that's all subjective, but.

Granted, the artist themselves has reasons why they did what they did with this painting, but I doubt they're going to come out and just say 'yeah, I wanted to make these statements wrt the royal family and Charles in particular'.

Maybe the artist isn't hiding his true intentions, but I look at that portrait...it's not complimentary at all. Charles doesn't look well. His medals are fading indistinctly into the sea of bloody red that matches his uniform exactly. The butterfly representing his environmental achievements is separate from him, not touching him in any fashion, while both his hands clasp a sword.

*shrugs* It's a hideous thing, regardless of the artist's intentions.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

It's funny because there's a comment floating out there that indicates that Charles in particular doesn't understand it but seems to have convinced himself to consider it a good look
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I might be an idiot but my first impression was that I thought Charles was encased in Carbonite or something and they splatter tons of red.

...But yeah, that is something.